X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NYC yanked everyone's permits

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just let me know when they are coming so I don’t feed my dog.
    lol. ha, fyi. If you hear anyone being arrested for defending there property and family from these terrorist thugs. It will probably be me.

Comment

sorry, i don't see what proof you have for your wishful thinking. other than a few hundred thousand phycotic protesters, haters, arsonists, anarchists, racists, fake news media. I just dont see the democrats having the same support that TRUMP has.

Latest neilson ratings show RNC has 6x the viewers that the democrats had even on the 1st day!
      Most
      Not sure where your getting your information but the Nielsen numbers show that not only are the Republican convention viewership Dramatically down From 2016 but both Republican night so far are down vs. last weeks Democratic convention. Maybe your getting your information from the same service who said Trump had more people at his inauguration than Obama or that Trump had more votes than Clinton. Keep dreaming. They are expecting over 160 million people voting in less than 70 days when Trump will be overwhelming get voted out by liberals, moderates and republicans.

Comment

NYC yanked everyone's permits

Not sure where your getting your information but the Nielsen numbers show that not only are the Republican convention viewership Dramatically down From 2016 but both Republican night so far are down vs. last weeks Democratic convention. Maybe your getting your information from the same service who said Trump had more people at his inauguration than Obama or that Trump had more votes than Clinton. Keep dreaming. They are expecting over 160 million people voting in less than 70 days when Trump will be overwhelming get voted out by liberals, moderates and republicans.

Heres 2
        https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5...ews-than-start
        https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjoy.../#9725a621cd16

Let us know your feelings when antifa/blm come strolling through your neighborhood threatening to burn down your home.

Comment

So glad NBA decided to help
          By canceling games so RNC could pick up more viewers
          Hard to compete with RNC for ratings.

Comment

just saw that @ENYPres tweeted that filed permits in NYC have been released. Fields will be open

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X