X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brawl at SUSA

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So this thread is called “brawl at SUSA” where you have players who have waited more than 6 months to play a match finally getting to play and they then trash talk and start fighting when they do get to play and now you have parents trash talking on this thread about the incident as well as just saying disgusting things that have nothing to do with talking soccer.
    The “apple does not fall far from the tree”. Both players and parents should be ashamed of yourselves.
    *** are tiy talking about? there are brawls at soccer games in real soccer countries all over the world. YOU also complain that the US is not a soccer country? just shut the fk up. you are a whiny bitch that always finds something to complain about.

it happened, it happens now just let it go.

Comment

So this thread is called “brawl at SUSA” where you have players who have waited more than 6 months to play a match finally getting to play and they then trash talk and start fighting when they do get to play and now you have parents trash talking on this thread about the incident as well as just saying disgusting things that have nothing to do with talking soccer.
      The “apple does not fall far from the tree”. Both players and parents should be ashamed of yourselves.
      First opportunity to play for months and they act like a bunch of idiots

Comment

Brawl at SUSA

this is one of the many reasons why the us men will never ever ever win a fifa world cup.
        the moment players show passion for their game and team. liberal p-ssys like you have to criticize them for it.

Comment

Give the SUSA boys a break. Have you seen their garbage training? I would be angry too if I spent all that money at SUSA for kick, run and push soccer.

Comment

this is one of the many reasons why the us men will never ever ever win a fifa world cup.
            the moment players show passion for their game and team. liberal p-ssys like you have to criticize them for it.
            Teams that win World Cups don't do it by fighting and acting like a bunch of entitled cry babies. They play good soccer and keep cool heads. The complete opposite of what SUSA is about actually.

Comment

I don't believe it even happened. I heard a story that the SUSA team lost and then got angry and a fight started. I know its fake news because SUSA doesn't lose games. They have the best trainers, fields and players in the world for the 3-4k they spend. Therefore this whole thread is just fake news by susa haters. Once again SUSA CANNOT LOSE!!!!!!

Comment

Brawl at SUSA

Teams that win World Cups don't do it by fighting and acting like a bunch of entitled cry babies. They play good soccer and keep cool heads. The complete opposite of what SUSA is about actually.

In 2013 a referee was stabbed and beheaded in a game in Brazil (Brazil has won how many fifa world cups?)

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...anhao/2495199/

Like I said. Other real soccer 1st countries (like Brazil) have a real passion for the game and there teams!!! While liberal p-ssys like you cry, b-tch, complain and critisize when you don't get what you want.

Comment

Honestly, who cares? This stuff happens now and then to all clubs.

Comment

In 2013 a referee was stabbed and beheaded in a game in Brazil (Brazil has won how many fifa world cups?)

Like I said. Other real soccer 1st countries (like Brazil) have a real passion for the game and there teams!!! While liberal p-ssys like you cry, b-tch, complain and critisize when you don't get what you want.
                    Looks like you missed the point entirely.

Comment

2013? Wasn't this the year before they got killed 7-1 by Germany in there own house.

Comment

So let me get this straight. This SUSA parent is using a story about a referee being decapitated in a country that has won the World Cup to justify the behavior of it's team? What next, Germany has been successful as a soccer nation because it murdered millions in WWII and shows you need a killer instinct????

Comment

So let me get this straight. This SUSA parent is using a story about a referee being decapitated in a country that has won the World Cup to justify the behavior of it's team? What next, Germany has been successful as a soccer nation because it murdered millions in WWII and shows you need a killer instinct????
                          I asked the My Pillow Guy, Lindell, and he says yes...

Comment

Susa people are not to bright. That’s why they get suckered out of so much $$ by them.

Comment

What did they want and not get? I’m giving you a second chance bro.

Comment

I'm curious what clubs people have their kids playing for,if not susa,tell me how good they are and should I bring my kid to tryout for them

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X