Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    By forcing your business to pay people that you can’t legally have come to the office when you need them?

There are better ways to lower pollution and create less traffic then to infringe upon business and make laws that restrict them from having to come to work.

Next there will be class action suits filed saying companies made the black employees come in on Friday and Monday but the white ones got longer weekends at home.

You need to think like a liberal to understand where this goes next.

By the way. If I have 50 employees in an office building and 50 at home, which one you think has a greater electricity need? More electricity means a higher carbon footprint today no? Don’t be such a liberal idiot all your life. Will the law go away if all cars are electric? What about if all electricity is generated from wind, solar and water? Liberals are using a health pandemic they created to push the climate plan they want so desperately. AOCs wet dream!

They just continue to lose support when the terrorist organization acts like this...anyone want to guess what Tatiana Turner looks like?

A Black Lives Matter supporter faces attempted murder charges after allegedly driving her sedan through a crowd of southern California Trump supporters on Saturday.

Tatiana Turner, 40, of Long Beach, California, plowed her car through the Yorba Linda crowd at around 3 p.m.

Comment

They just continue to lose support when the terrorist organization acts like this...anyone want to guess what Tatiana Turner looks like?

A Black Lives Matter supporter faces attempted murder charges after allegedly driving her sedan through a crowd of southern California Trump supporters on Saturday.

Tatiana Turner, 40, of Long Beach, California, plowed her car through the Yorba Linda crowd at around 3 p.m.
      yeah white supremacists have done that at all....

Comment

yeah white supremacists have done that at all....
        they are both bad and will do time
        a black supremacist is just as big a shytebag as a white one- no difference except who they think matters

Comment

Liberals being liberals.....key on the last quote

Working from home may become a post-pandemic way of life in one California community.

San Francisco Bay area officials approved a plan last week requiring large, office-based businesses to have employees work from home three days a week in a bid to fight climate change, according to a report.

The decision, by the Metropolitan Transportation Commission, was approved 11-1 as part of a larger effort to determine what the area should look like in 30 years — and would have been unthinkable before the pandemic sent droves of workers home.

“There is an opportunity to do things that could not have been done in the past,” said Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf, a member of the commission.
          Jealous much? its what happens when those Hillbillies dont go to college and get an education. You cant work from home when you clean shiiiit from a farm pig.

Americans are much more educated and eating much healthy than in the past.

Comment

It really dosent matter because we are heading for a Very violent era in the United States.
            Trump is and was the coming that we were expecting, I would have thought we would have learned from the other idiot in Germany but I guess not.

And for all you that think I’m crazy in comparing past history, we’ll just wait and see. We have a nut job on our hands and his nutty supporters are responsible for what will be a burning of this country.

Comment

It really dosent matter because we are heading for a Very violent era in the United States.
              Trump is and was the coming that we were expecting, I would have thought we would have learned from the other idiot in Germany but I guess not.

And for all you that think I’m crazy in comparing past history, we’ll just wait and see. We have a nut job on our hands and his nutty supporters are responsible for what will be a burning of this country.
              Look like Trump might be a nearly broke crazy person

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

As the president wages a re-election campaign that polls say he is in danger of losing, his finances are under stress, beset by losses and hundreds of millions of dollars in debt coming due that he has personally guaranteed. Also hanging over him is a decade-long audit battle with the Internal Revenue Service over the legitimacy of a $72.9 million tax refund that he claimed, and received, after declaring huge losses. An adverse ruling could cost him more than $100 million.

The tax returns that Mr. Trump has long fought to keep private tell a story fundamentally different from the one he has sold to the American public. His reports to the I.R.S. portray a businessman who takes in hundreds of millions of dollars a year yet racks up chronic losses that he aggressively employs to avoid paying taxes. Now, with his financial challenges mounting, the records show that he depends more and more on making money from businesses that put him in potential and often direct conflict of interest with his job as president.

Trump’s Taxes Show Chronic Losses and Years of Income Tax Avoidance https://nyti.ms/3jmgeBf

Comment

seems to me the only people burning stuff in this country are liberal democrats
                watch it every night on the MSM- am i wrong?

Comment

Look like Trump might be a nearly broke crazy person

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

As the president wages a re-election campaign that polls say he is in danger of losing, his finances are under stress, beset by losses and hundreds of millions of dollars in debt coming due that he has personally guaranteed. Also hanging over him is a decade-long audit battle with the Internal Revenue Service over the legitimacy of a $72.9 million tax refund that he claimed, and received, after declaring huge losses. An adverse ruling could cost him more than $100 million.

The tax returns that Mr. Trump has long fought to keep private tell a story fundamentally different from the one he has sold to the American public. His reports to the I.R.S. portray a businessman who takes in hundreds of millions of dollars a year yet racks up chronic losses that he aggressively employs to avoid paying taxes. Now, with his financial challenges mounting, the records show that he depends more and more on making money from businesses that put him in potential and often direct conflict of interest with his job as president.

Trump’s Taxes Show Chronic Losses and Years of Income Tax Avoidance https://nyti.ms/3jmgeBf

net worth isnt a condition of employment for the office of President- if he is losing money hand over fist he doesnt need to avoid paying taxes- he doesnt owe taxes on money he didnt make

Comment

Jealous much? its what happens when those Hillbillies dont go to college and get an education. You cant work from home when you clean shiiiit from a farm pig.

well try eating your computer, mr healthy

because without the guy cleaning the pigs shiiit the pig gets sick and dies- hopefully you dont get a piece of that swine
                    my guess is you have never actually talked to a Farmer- they may not have a degree in psychology but they can create the food that you need from raw land, keep animals healthy, provide the proper chemistry to keep the land producing and fight off disease

yep they are idiots- too funny

Comment

WOW...how telling of the liberal mentality...we went to more schools than you so we're smarter and therefore know what is better for you...for a party that claims to be for the "regular people" you sure do seem to look down upon them indignantly...maybe you should recognize that all people have different strengths and weaknesses and that all knowledge is valuable...dopes like you would be lost in the real world where your theories do not have practical applications...you are like many I know in CT who think the answer to everything is to throw money at it...if it wasn't for di blah blah we would be in serious trouble as people were leaving here in droves(now they are leaving NY in legions LOL)

Comment

net worth isnt a condition of employment for the office of President- if he is losing money hand over fist he doesnt need to avoid paying taxes- he doesnt owe taxes on money he didnt make
                        Dear dumbass,

As you obviously don’t know, it has long been de riguer to do a credit, criminal, and personal check on any employee of a publicly traded company in a position to leverage insider information for personal gain because debt and other stresses can compromise professionals.

Trump seems to have over $300 million in debt coming due within the next 4 years and insufficient liquid assets to make the nut without liquidating properties. Security risk bigly

Comment

Dear dumbass,

As you obviously don’t know, it has long been de riguer to do a credit, criminal, and personal check on any employee of a publicly traded company in a position to leverage insider information for personal gain because debt and other stresses can compromise professionals.

Trump seems to have over $300 million in debt coming due within the next 4 years and insufficient liquid assets to make the nut without liquidating properties. Security risk bigly
                          when did America become a publicly traded company? who is Trump an employee of in the business world?
                          i tend to agree we should do a better job vetting everyone who works in Govt and continue that vetting throughout their employment- would solve a lot of the "get elected get rich" BS we see happening now

notice that i didnt feel the need to call you any names- when you grow up you may understand how to have a conversation

Comment

Dear dumbass,

Not only a security risk, but do you think a bank will go after him when he could go after them with legislation, or sick various agencies on them, or even just send angry tweets? They're in a no win situation.

Plus I think it's $400M in 4 years plus $100M to the IRS if he loses his audit ($74M+penalties)

Comment

Not only a security risk, but do you think a bank will go after him when he could go after them with legislation, or sick various agencies on them, or even just send angry tweets? They're in a no win situation.

Plus I think it's $400M in 4 years plus $100M to the IRS if he loses his audit ($74M+penalties)
                              considering the banks didnt think he would get elected in 16 and even if he gets reelected the debt becomes due around the time the second term ends so i dont think punitive legislation is a real worry for them

the IRS has all his tax returns- if they wanted him for big dollars they would have already started down that road

this is max 48 hours of news cycle-

Comment

considering the banks didnt think he would get elected in 16 and even if he gets reelected the debt becomes due around the time the second term ends so i dont think punitive legislation is a real worry for them

the IRS has all his tax returns- if they wanted him for big dollars they would have already started down that road

this is max 48 hours of news cycle-

just like the last one" Trump wont accept the election results"- too funny

they tried that play during the 16 primaries- its all just recycled crap with new wrapping

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X