X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are other clubs in the area. Match Fit Shore, PSA, FC COPA
    What are the real tuitions for these clubs for the year? - Cedar Stars is charging $3k and are forcing everybody to by all new kits this year as well as pretending to give back money from cancelled spring but only to returning players who paid

Comment

What are the real tuitions for these clubs for the year? - Cedar Stars is charging $3k and are forcing everybody to by all new kits this year as well as pretending to give back money from cancelled spring but only to returning players who paid
      Match Fit Shore U14
      Tuition = $2600
      Tournaments (3) Penn Fusion, PDA Fall Kickoff, Labor Day= $310 per kid
      Filming of all games $60 per kid

Total so far= $2970

Comment

Match Fit Shore U14
        Tuition = $2600

Total so far= $2970
        I'd pay $4500 to be at this club! It's worth every penny to be apart of the best club in the state. Were stuck here at PDA and it was the dumbest decision we ever made to join.

Comment

I'd pay $4500 to be at this club! It's worth every penny to be apart of the best club in the state. Were stuck here at PDA and it was the dumbest decision we ever made to join.
          Stuck!?!?!?!?! Oh please LOL

Comment

Lol typical matchfit parent. Cedar stars isn’t forcing families to buy new kits, what a disingenuous lie.

Comment

Match Fit Shore U14
              Tuition = $2600

Total so far= $2970
              Another RT team. Low ball charge. Ask parents for more money so he can coat his pockets and try to rack up more gotsoccer points for his resume

Comment

Another RT team. Low ball charge. Ask parents for more money so he can coat his pockets and try to rack up more gotsoccer points for his resume
                We have had a couple of coaches coaching us so not sure where you are getting that RT is our "COACH". I am just waiting to see how much more money will be coming out of our pocket. I am assuming that every club has to pay for their own uniforms. I didn't even include this in my last post but uniforms were over $400 roughly. This is hopefully a stepping stone for my child as we do look to play at a higher level, but the money we are paying down here at the MFShore is crazy.

Comment

We have had a couple of coaches coaching us so not sure where you are getting that RT is our "COACH". I am just waiting to see how much more money will be coming out of our pocket. I am assuming that every club has to pay for their own uniforms. I didn't even include this in my last post but uniforms were over $400 roughly. This is hopefully a stepping stone for my child as we do look to play at a higher level, but the money we are paying down here at the MFShore is crazy.
                  RT is not a coach, hes a recruiter. That fact that any parent pays $2900 to be on a team that requires another couple of thousand to pay for outside training is crazy. The 09 team is a talented bunch of kids, some of which got that way because of the new 08/09 coach at CSA who trained them at Lehigh Valley. Key word is TRAINED them. RT takes all the credit for work done by other trainers. If any parent is so consumed with having sub-par training by someone who never really played competitive soccer and lives through his fathers accomplishments, just so that they can brag that they won a Penn Fusion tournament against teams that were clearly not at their skill level is crazy. He's losing kids left and right on his 2011 team because he pulling the same crap as he does with the 09's and what caused him to lose the boys division at CSA. He's constantly on the look out for new players. One day Suzie is his favorite, the next day Karen comes along and runs a second faster, and Suzie sits on the bench. (Unless of course you one of the 3 or 4 parents who suck his ass, and then your darling daughter plays the entire game, even when your up 12-0.) Any parent on this team who just joined should really look at how much the roster changes. That's a clear sign to stay away. Rumour has it RT is going to be the new DOC of girls coaching next fall, replacing DB. If this is true, MF will truly be the worst club in the state.....

Comment

RT is not a coach, hes a recruiter. That fact that any parent pays $2900 to be on a team that requires another couple of thousand to pay for outside training is crazy. The 09 team is a talented bunch of kids, some of which got that way because of the new 08/09 coach at CSA who trained them at Lehigh Valley. Key word is TRAINED them. RT takes all the credit for work done by other trainers. If any parent is so consumed with having sub-par training by someone who never really played competitive soccer and lives through his fathers accomplishments, just so that they can brag that they won a Penn Fusion tournament against teams that were clearly not at their skill level is crazy. He's losing kids left and right on his 2011 team because he pulling the same crap as he does with the 09's and what caused him to lose the boys division at CSA. He's constantly on the look out for new players. One day Suzie is his favorite, the next day Karen comes along and runs a second faster, and Suzie sits on the bench. (Unless of course you one of the 3 or 4 parents who suck his ass, and then your darling daughter plays the entire game, even when your up 12-0.) Any parent on this team who just joined should really look at how much the roster changes. That's a clear sign to stay away. Rumour has it RT is going to be the new DOC of girls coaching next fall, replacing DB. If this is true, MF will truly be the worst club in the state.....
                    Wow seriously take a deep breathe, sounding like you don't have another left for some reason. You coming at RT like you are revenging your brothers death or something. Its pretty obvious that you were once on this team over at CSA and not Sour Grapes have gotten the best of you. Just remember this is youth soccer and this time will also pass. Enjoy the club or team you are currently on now and if you are a with a coach that left CSA....just enjoy it I am sure you are getting the same we are getting.

Comment

Wow seriously take a deep breathe, sounding like you don't have another left for some reason. You coming at RT like you are revenging your brothers death or something. Its pretty obvious that you were once on this team over at CSA and not Sour Grapes have gotten the best of you. Just remember this is youth soccer and this time will also pass. Enjoy the club or team you are currently on now and if you are a with a coach that left CSA....just enjoy it I am sure you are getting the same we are getting.
                      You are correct, my son DID play on one of his teams, but that's not the reason for my tirade. You are correct, this is YOUTH SOCCER and what this man has done to so many young kids is disgusting. Enjoy it while you can, your child will be on his cutting block when a new one comes along. Read these forums, there is thread onto of thread about him and what he does. Ask him why he lost the boys division at CSA. You might think your kid is special now, just wait a couple of months. Hell, I'm sure your goalie's parents thought they were safe. Hows the new one working out for you?

Comment

Lol... just wait until they start scheduling tournaments out of state. Hope you have deep pockets....

Comment

You are correct, my son DID play on one of his teams, but that's not the reason for my tirade. You are correct, this is YOUTH SOCCER and what this man has done to so many young kids is disgusting. Enjoy it while you can, your child will be on his cutting block when a new one comes along. Read these forums, there is thread onto of thread about him and what he does. Ask him why he lost the boys division at CSA. You might think your kid is special now, just wait a couple of months. Hell, I'm sure your goalie's parents thought they were safe. Hows the new one working out for you?
                          I guess I hit the nail on the head with this one. For the record you have EVER right to feel the way you feel.....100% you have to stand up for your children. My question is why be anonymous about it. I know this is an a anonymous board and many do the same, which I don't agree with but hey I understand your vibe and where you are at. I know you are trying to educate those or maybe make those aware of your experience with RT. Like I said I get it and support you as a fellow parent, but I also understand why you come to a forum to spit that fire.

Comment

I guess I hit the nail on the head with this one. For the record you have EVER right to feel the way you feel.....100% you have to stand up for your children. My question is why be anonymous about it. I know this is an a anonymous board and many do the same, which I don't agree with but hey I understand your vibe and where you are at. I know you are trying to educate those or maybe make those aware of your experience with RT. Like I said I get it and support you as a fellow parent, but I also understand why you come to a forum to spit that fire.
                            Did you honestly ask a parent on a public forum why they are posting anonymous? For every coach, trainer, team and club hater there will be a coach, trainer, team and club supporter. No one ones what the future holds and kids change clubs often. To publicly come out and bash one will have some sort of consequences in the future if they decide to move on. My kid plays on a team that is always getting bashed on here. Some of what I read is true, some is not. But, my kid is happy, playing with friends. Do we win every game? No. Does my kid care? No. We are they select few that don't look at college scholarships already for a 11 year old like most of you do. I applaud this parent posting their experiences with this certain coach. Sad thing is, it's been well documented on this forum about him and his antics. It's up for a parent to put their child will it will be the best environment for them. If all of you are focused on a teams record rather then the training and development, then you all have your priorities wrong. I've heard that some of the new parents on this team already know that the training they received in PA was far more superior than what they now receive. But, they are on a "winning" team so that's what really matters. In order to keep up, they need to do seperate training to make up for what their coaching lacks. It's a shame. What should be about the kids is more about the parents bragging rights.

Comment

Let’s be honest hear the Boys CSA 09 team has some underachievers on that roster , kids that looked great against cones but not on game day . “Looks like Tarzan and wished he could play like the 09 Girls. Guys like “Daddy Juice Box” who posts every day about RT would rather blame the coach than his own son when the team lost. IF RT was the problem than why did AR also leave the boys 09 team months later ? Could it be that 09 Boys team is made up of toxic parents who aren’t worth the hassle? Daddy Juice Box is now working on his 3rd coach in less than three seasons but according to him CSA is “top notch” , meanwhile RTs team is busy training, and playing against any and all comers be it boys or girls 09s, 08s and 07 teams, boys and girls clubs No excuses given, no complaints taken. It’s nothing but Full Steam Ahead at Match Fit Shore once RT got all the deadbeats to walk the plank. Smooth Seas and Blue Sky.

Comment

Let’s be honest hear the Boys CSA 09 team has some underachievers on that roster , kids that looked great against cones but not on game day . “Looks like Tarzan and wished he could play like the 09 Girls. Guys like “Daddy Juice Box” who posts every day about RT would rather blame the coach than his own son when the team lost. IF RT was the problem than why did AR also leave the boys 09 team months later ? Could it be that 09 Boys team is made up of toxic parents who aren’t worth the hassle? Daddy Juice Box is now working on his 3rd coach in less than three seasons but according to him CSA is “top notch” , meanwhile RTs team is busy training, and playing against any and all comers be it boys or girls 09s, 08s and 07 teams, boys and girls clubs No excuses given, no complaints taken. It’s nothing but Full Steam Ahead at Match Fit Shore once RT got all the deadbeats to walk the plank. Smooth Seas and Blue Sky.
                                I might be Daddy Juice box, but at least I'm not a fat ******* who talks **** about little kids. Your kid is probably next to ride the bench so you're projecting. Good luck getting wrecked during the pda fall kickoff.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X