Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you watching the circus the Dums are putting forth? If they could stand up and stomp their feet, they would.

ACB is wonderful. She is not wilting. Strong, sensitive and intelligent...and smiling.

On another note, Sen Klobishi# was a bioch. Glad she was blown out of primaries. I am a female so no sexism here.
    Calling Klobucher that only confirms your misogynist cred knuckle dragger.

ACB’s already damaged goods and when the dumb cons out her on the court they will raise the kind of money on that nationally that Jaimie Harrison is pulling in.

Even after the court expands and the cons no longer have a majority, handmaiden ACB will stay on the court as a pinata

Bwa ha ha

Lose lose . Confirm her and lose. Withdraw her and lose. Congrats cons

L

Comment

ACB’s already damaged goods and when the dumb cons out her on the court they will raise the kind of money on that nationally that Jaimie Harrison is pulling in.

Even after the court expands and the cons no longer have a majority, handmaiden ACB will stay on the court as a pinata

Bwa ha ha

L
      I happen to be female. So " misogynistic knuckle dragger " misses the mark, sweetie. She is a female dog and I mean that literally and figuratively.

Harris wow. Nothingburger supreme. Lie, lie, lie..drop the mike and leave. How desperate?

I am surprised ACB didn't say to that shrew...i'm speaking as Harris cut her off after asking for a response multiple times. ACB light years ahead of her as far as class.

Yeah sorry Harris the Hoe. 9th month abortions never gonna happen.

Keep spinning your tale.

Just told pollster...i am an independent and can not stand the dems. Joe and the Hoe hell no.

Comment

Are you watching the circus the Dums are putting forth? If they could stand up and stomp their feet, they would.

ACB is wonderful. She is not wilting. Strong, sensitive and intelligent...and smiling.

On another note, Sen Klobishi# was a bioch. Glad she was blown out of primaries. I am a female so no sexism here.
        Why do you hate your gender? Do you have daughters? I feel sorry for them

Comment

Bwa ha ha

L
          And you know they'll confirm her. The GOP just can't stop themselves. Win a few battles, lose the war.

Comment

And you know they'll confirm her. The GOP just can't stop themselves. Win a few battles, lose the war.
            Win the battle and the war is where they are going.

You can stick with that guy running "for Senator."
            Wheee. Hahahahaha. Hahahahaha. Hahahahaha

Comment

Why do you hate your gender? Do you have daughters? I feel sorry for them
              I love my gender. Those dogs are not my gender. They are reptiles actually. And yes have daughters.
              Don't feel sorry for them. They are quite successful, happy, beautiful (not just mho), likeable, athletic and smart....like me.

When you are not full of anger and hate, like the dem shrews, you embody beauty inside and out.

Comment

I happen to be female. So " misogynistic knuckle dragger " misses the mark, sweetie. She is a female dog and I mean that literally and figuratively.

Harris wow. Nothingburger supreme. Lie, lie, lie..drop the mike and leave. How desperate?

I am surprised ACB didn't say to that shrew...i'm speaking as Harris cut her off after asking for a response multiple times. ACB light years ahead of her as far as class.

Yeah sorry Harris the Hoe. 9th month abortions never gonna happen.

Keep spinning your tale.

Just told pollster...i am an independent and can not stand the dems. Joe and the Hoe hell no.
                Did Harris ask a question, I had to tune out 10 minutes into her monologue.

Feinstein looked confused and was a broken record.

My fav though was unrelated. Wolf blitzer taking pelosi out behind the woodshed on her failure to negotiate more cares act aid. She screamed over him like it was the presidential debate

Comment

I love my gender. Those dogs are not my gender. They are reptiles actually. And yes have daughters.
                  Don't feel sorry for them. They are quite successful, happy, beautiful (not just mho), likeable, athletic and smart....like me.

When you are not full of anger and hate, like the dem shrews, you embody beauty inside and out.
                  I agree. A bunch of Hangry dems. Whitehouse wh#? Dark money is a democratic hallmark. Maybe he uses some of it to fix that lisp? A grown man with a lisp always makes my skin crawl.

Comment

Did Harris ask a question, I had to tune out 10 minutes into her monologue.

Feinstein looked confused and was a broken record.

My fav though was unrelated. Wolf blitzer taking pelosi out behind the woodshed on her failure to negotiate more cares act aid. She screamed over him like it was the presidential debate
                    I know. Wasn't that exchange great???? Pelosi was so mad she was shaking; unless it was her expensive ice cream fix was kicking in. But when the President did that he was embarrassing, right? Eye roll.

Pelosi, the state of the union shredder, is a joke. Can't wait for the gavel to be pried out of her hand in a few weeks.

Comment

Can’t wait till the Dems take the Senate and the WH, by years end in the Biden Administration they’ll be 2 additions on the court and by 2022 end they’ll be another 2.

Pack that biiiiitch and let those Republikazzzzes suffer.

Comment

Can’t wait till the Dems take the Senate and the WH, by years end in the Biden Administration they’ll be 2 additions on the court and by 2022 end they’ll be another 2.

Pack that biiiiitch and let those Republikazzzzes suffer.
                        Your mommy is calling you. Adults speaking. Obviously you are a novice at this. Biden is running for Senate. Didn't you hear? Hahahahaha. Only packing he is doing is in his diaper.

https://noqreport.com/2020/10/12/joe...-senate-again/

Comment

I know. Wasn't that exchange great???? Pelosi was so mad she was shaking; unless it was her expensive ice cream fix was kicking in. But when the President did that he was embarrassing, right? Eye roll.

Pelosi, the state of the union shredder, is a joke. Can't wait for the gavel to be pried out of her hand in a few weeks.
                          Wonder where pelosi got her hair done for that interview? I was set up....

Did Feinstein fly without a mask again?

Two faced pony dog liars!

Comment

Wonder where pelosi got her hair done for that interview? I was set up....

Did Feinstein fly without a mask again?

Two faced pony dog liars!
                            Wow....part of that Pelosi transcript with cnn.

“Thank you for your sensitivity to our constituents’ needs,” Pelosi said with dry sarcasm.

“I am sensitive to them because I see them on the street begging for food, begging for money,” Blitzer said.

“Have you fed them? We feed them,” she responded right before the commercial break.

We feed them? She thinks she is a queen and she is righteous for giving her serfs some stale bread. Keep them grateful for her leadership. She really needs to go!

Comment

u still blaming trump?

Wow....part of that Pelosi transcript with cnn.

“Thank you for your sensitivity to our constituents’ needs,” Pelosi said with dry sarcasm.

“I am sensitive to them because I see them on the street begging for food, begging for money,” Blitzer said.

“Have you fed them? We feed them,” she responded right before the commercial break.

We feed them? She thinks she is a queen and she is righteous for giving her serfs some stale bread. Keep them grateful for her leadership. She really needs to go!
                              Special agents with the US Postal Service discovered undelivered mail in trash bags placed on the curb for pickup outside the home of a postal employee in Baldwin, Pennsylvania.

The agents with Postal Service's Office of Inspector General were responding to a report about undelivered mail on Sunday outside the employee's home. The employee works at the Mount Oliver post office, according to a statement from Postal Service.
                              "USPS OIG Special Agents recovered several different classes of mail, including business mail, flats, and small amount of first class mail," Special Agent Scott Balfour told CNN in a statement. "We expect to perform a piece count of the mail today, and make arrangements to have to mail delivered to customers as soon as feasible."
                              The employee was not named in the statement, but Balfour said he is currently on a non-duty and non-pay status.

Seems like the mail slow down isnt because trump had some old sorting machines removed. Seems like lazy postal workers with low IQs the problem. Doesn't fit the narrative that the dems spin though

Comment

The Post Office is an institution that has been failing and only taking money from taxpayers for years....many decades. It is bloated in management and workers some who should no linger be employed by it due to poor work habits ir no work habits at all. The union protects the lazy worker instead of allowing for their firing.
                                Congress for years have been just throwing more taxpayer money to Post Office instead of insisting or mandating it get rid of its own fat. That is not an effective or efficient business solution.

Congress has a duty to the american people to guard out taxpayer funds and not continue to use it as a bailout year after year for a failing business model.

Imagine trying to get a bank loan year after year for a business that only looses billions of dollars. Any loan officer would laugh a loan applicant out of the bank. It would be a bad bank loan decision. The loan would never be repaid.

That is our Post Office. And it has been allowed to conduct business this way because Congress bails it out yr after yr after yr after yr without any conditions for it to improve.

For any Democrat in Congress to place blame on any one thing in a historical failing business is absurd. And just another example of their delusion vs reality.

btw some postal workers have been admonished...not fired...for sabotaging machines to get a forced paid break of hours while the machine was being repaired.

The post office should be either privatized and the fat removed to make more efficiently or Congress must force this. Either way, taxpayers need to get Congress to stop throwing our hard earned taxes into this long standing post office dumpster fire.

Congress is to blame for the problematic post office not defend it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X