Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Black Israelites DONT vote, they do not believe in the Constitution or the American system.
    Black people do not support the Israelites and I know no one that does.

On the other hand, Racist groups like the KKK, Alt Right and the hundreds of White Supremacists do vote and they voted for one party Only, that being the Republican Party.
    They also have dozens of social media, pundits and dog whistlers on the Fox News Network.

These Racist hate groups seek for a White America only..... you know this but yet you do not denounce it. The majority of the Republican Party knows this but stays silent.

Black lives matter has no Cable channel or radio station to get their message out, they March and protest but Unfortunately some outside participants use this peaceful stance to create chaos.
    In 2020 BLM is speculated to have over 100 million supporters, this is uncharted waters from any movement and impressive On the grandest of scale
    Never ever has a movement created such a large following of Black and White Americans.
    apparently they do vote and you vote for them
    ever hear of a guy named Robert Byrd? george Wallace ?or lets pick someone more recent Joe Biden

if it really is about race relations and race suppression- you really should take a look at the democrats history- and why black schools are failling yet the biggest teachers unions support democrats- maybe they are a racist group, after all white publics seem to do better

Comment

apparently they do vote and you vote for them
      ever hear of a guy named Robert Byrd? george Wallace ?or lets pick someone more recent Joe Biden

if it really is about race relations and race suppression- you really should take a look at the democrats history- and why black schools are failling yet the biggest teachers unions support democrats- maybe they are a racist group, after all white publics seem to do better
      A Serious question, Can you Honestly tell us how illiterate & dumb you are ?

This is 2020 and you have a Racist in the White House, I didn’t vote for Byrd or Wallace these guys are products of Alabama and West Virginia probably the most Racist States in the country And where Party affiliation is overruled by Racism.

Comment

Winning, Confederate General Robert E. Lee statue REMOVED

This is 2020 and you have a Racist in the White House, I didn’t vote for Byrd or Wallace these guys are products of Alabama and West Virginia probably the most Racist States in the country And where Party affiliation is overruled by Racism.

Please list for us and provide facts and proof of all the bills TRUMP has tried to get through congress to enslave and suppress blacks. I'm sure you have this information handy so we will wait.

Comment

Please list for us and provide facts and proof of all the bills TRUMP has tried to get through congress to enslave and suppress blacks. I'm sure you have this information handy so we will wait.
          Different poster on this - ive been following - and ^^^ response of yours just comes across as crazy town . Wow . I know it isn’t going well for you but lashing out like a toddler is not going to help your cause.

Seriously have someone read what you said out loud.

Get a grip it’s going to get a lot worse for you before this is “over”

Nice to know after the SC decision that we can count on Trump facing criminal charges in NY once he’s out of office. Certainty. That’s going to leave a mark on the GOP and lickspittle enablers!

Now let’s work on holding him and his “posse” to account to the fullest extent allowed by the law for all their crimes

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X