Sprime 04 girls getting 06 superstar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see the superstar on the 05 ECNL roster.

Interesting times ahead fo sho.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I see the superstar on the 05 ECNL roster.

Interesting times ahead fo sho.
      If she is so good why hasn’t anyone ever heard of her outside of this board?

Comment

im on this board and have no idea who you are talking about and my kid play odp, ecnl.

Comment

im on this board and have no idea who you are talking about and my kid play odp, ecnl.
          Just google prime soccer star.

Comment

Cause she’s.....like what...13 yo?

Comment

Cause she’s.....like what...13 yo?
              Lol! No wonder no one has ever heard of this girl, she has always lived in New York area and recently moved to Florida. Funny how in the last year this girl moves to Florida and is playing at Prime now but Prime claims this girl but had NOTHING to do with her development or her getting to where she is at now.

Comment

Lol! No wonder no one has ever heard of this girl, she has always lived in New York area and recently moved to Florida. Funny how in the last year this girl moves to Florida and is playing at Prime now but Prime claims this girl but had NOTHING to do with her development or her getting to where she is at now.
                You must be talking about another “superstar” - this thread is dedicated to the real and original superstar playing with the 02s , (not the 04s), dads boys team but ultimately settling for JH 05s team

Comment

You must be talking about another “superstar” - this thread is dedicated to the real and original superstar playing with the 02s , (not the 04s), dads boys team but ultimately settling for JH 05s team
                  How many superstars are there on this team?

Comment

Three

Comment

Are you kidding me? This entire thread is only about ONE superstar. Get your facts staraight!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X