• Show
Clear All

She’s not coming to the 04s , confirmed

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      She’s not coming to the 04s , confirmed
      Thank you Jackie P

Comment

No one is saying anything , several emails questioning this supposed arrangement have not been answered , I called team mom and nothing , is this for real?

Comment

No one is saying anything , several emails questioning this supposed arrangement have not been answered , I called team mom and nothing , is this for real?
          Mind your own business Nosey Nellie

Comment

Well , dt is “friends” with ac
            Dt isn’t welcome back at TB
            She’s too old to play with the boys
            If he wants her called back to NT camp she needs to be in an ecnl or equivalent league
            Dt wont take his kid to play for Weston since Jerome is running the show, Jerome would have her play her own age At first and if she misses practice she doesn’t get game minutes

So I’m guessing it’s true

Good luck parents , if she’s on the 04s , TS will be awesome for a couple of months before he quits or team implodes

Comment

We are still talking about the same kid who made the National team while never playing da or ecnl. Must suck to be you and be so upset that your kid has no talent and even with the traditional route will never get an opportunity. All above is bs! Fact checks

She will play for prime if she feels like it. South Florida girls soccer is beneath her. Let’s move on and enjoy our kids last few years of high school soccer and thousands shelled out to fund the food players hahaha

Let’s see the blog next year when she’s back in national camp and has a few more articles written on her.

Comment

We are still talking about the same kid who made the National team while never playing da or ecnl. Must suck to be you and be so upset that your kid has no talent and even with the traditional route will never get an opportunity. All above is bs! Fact checks

She will play for prime if she feels like it. South Florida girls soccer is beneath her. Let’s move on and enjoy our kids last few years of high school soccer and thousands shelled out to fund the food players hahaha

Let’s see the blog next year when she’s back in national camp and has a few more articles written on her.
                Morning Dave , sleep in on Friday?

Comment

Morning Dave , sleep in on Friday?
                  He LIVES on this board. That is part of his "highly successful" business!

Comment

David, you might want to look into the factors college coaches consider in recruiting soccer players. A good resume and on-field talent is only part of it. Coaches will absolutely consider whether the athlete has an entitled attitude, disruptive tendencies, or over-involved parents. Any of those can be slam dunk dis-qualifiers.

It may already be too late for you. Your reputation among the south florida clubs will absolutely find its way to any Florida college coaches, probably out of state as well if someone is seriously interested in K. I know for a fact that many would consider you/her as toxic and not worth the trouble in spite of the talent.

Just a warning. For K's sake I hope you turn it around, but if not I will be back to say I told you so.

Comment

Above poster is a genius
                      Let’s teach a division 1 alum the process
                      You love kt
                      Your kids are obsessed with her instagram soccer videos
                      Get over it
                      She’s better
                      Move on
                      You can’t compete
                      You will be okay
                      Kt is in your house conversations
                      Thank you

Comment

Well , dt is “friends” with ac
                        Dt isn’t welcome back at TB
                        She’s too old to play with the boys
                        If he wants her called back to NT camp she needs to be in an ecnl or equivalent league
                        Dt wont take his kid to play for Weston since Jerome is running the show, Jerome would have her play her own age At first and if she misses practice she doesn’t get game minutes

So I’m guessing it’s true

Good luck parents , if she’s on the 04s , TS will be awesome for a couple of months before he quits or team implodes
                        At least TS was good for something - everyone at prime is all riled up over this guy and kid possibly coming to play on the 04, 05 or 06 , funny

Comment

please come to '06 they need some excitement and drama, they dont have enough.

Comment

David, you might want to look into the factors college coaches consider in recruiting soccer players. A good resume and on-field talent is only part of it. Coaches will absolutely consider whether the athlete has an entitled attitude, disruptive tendencies, or over-involved parents. Any of those can be slam dunk dis-qualifiers.

It may already be too late for you. Your reputation among the south florida clubs will absolutely find its way to any Florida college coaches, probably out of state as well if someone is seriously interested in K. I know for a fact that many would consider you/her as toxic and not worth the trouble in spite of the talent.

Just a warning. For K's sake I hope you turn it around, but if not I will be back to say I told you so.
                            They also want to know if you’re a team hopper. We all know the answer to that. She’s going to burn.

Comment

Above poster is a genius
                              Let’s teach a division 1 alum the process
                              You love kt
                              Your kids are obsessed with her instagram soccer videos
                              Get over it
                              She’s better
                              Move on
                              You can’t compete
                              You will be okay
                              Kt is in your house conversations
                              Thank you
                              Did you actually PLAY D1? I heard you did the laundry and helped pick up comes after practice and never saw the field. Your kid is NOT better. You don't stay in one place long enough for her to make her mark. I wich I could say you would be okay, but we all know the answer to that one.

Comment

I don’t care what this guy or his kid does regarding club hopping , destroying teams , he’s a big boy ...just not on ecnl prime - keep them away

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X