Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Okay I am the original poster to this and I made the original post to shed light on what the DOC at PSA did. Yes I did it and I think this post should stay up because regardless of all the mud slinging Dan needs to be held accountable for his actions as well and what he did and his part in the whole "SNITCHING" that seemed to be a concerned coach but more of a REVENGE tactic against kids he called his players at one point. Many of you can be dupe or tricked or even blinded by his actions but NOPE I am not having any of that and I will continue to follow up and write on this so that people know of who he is and what he is about as a person. There's an old saying SNITCHES get STITCHES......in this case SNITCHES get EXPOSED as SNITCHES
    Honest question. If you made this its own thread to "expose snitches" why did you title it Princeton Soccer Association (PSA)? Why not just call the coach out in a thread about him?

Comment

To poison PSA.

If the DOC (head guy) of PSA is exposed as unethical and not a good person, why would anyone bring their child to this club?

Isn’t that right competitor MFA??????

DB of MFA might be the #2 worst guy in NJ (USA?) soccer...

Good to get the spotlight off your own awfulness DB. Good to have your henchwoman do the dirty work for you!

You are all GARBAGE.

Comment

Okay I am the original poster to this and I made the original post to shed light on what the DOC at PSA did. Yes I did it and I think this post should stay up because regardless of all the mud slinging Dan needs to be held accountable for his actions as well and what he did and his part in the whole "SNITCHING" that seemed to be a concerned coach but more of a REVENGE tactic against kids he called his players at one point. Many of you can be dupe or tricked or even blinded by his actions but NOPE I am not having any of that and I will continue to follow up and write on this so that people know of who he is and what he is about as a person. There's an old saying SNITCHES get STITCHES......in this case SNITCHES get EXPOSED as SNITCHES
        Please spell out what this guy officially did as a fact (as well as which person snitched would be a good start - I cant tell if its an ex CSA coach or the DOC.. most posts here are "i heard that possibly a friend of a friend" which is totally different).

The issue in your post is that unlike all the MF posts which expose shady practices there, you still havent exposed anything. Its too vague, and extremely hard to verify.

Also, are you a parent of the kid(s) that got exposed? Or know the parents personally? Do any of the kids that broke the rules take any responsibility for their actions? Why didnt they opt for a "developmental player" status and not break any rules? Too many weak points in your story.

Comment

Please spell out what this guy officially did as a fact (as well as which person snitched would be a good start - I cant tell if its an ex CSA coach or the DOC.. most posts here are "i heard that possibly a friend of a friend" which is totally different).

The issue in your post is that unlike all the MF posts which expose shady practices there, you still havent exposed anything. Its too vague, and extremely hard to verify.

Also, are you a parent of the kid(s) that got exposed? Or know the parents personally? Do any of the kids that broke the rules take any responsibility for their actions? Why didnt they opt for a "developmental player" status and not break any rules? Too many weak points in your story.
          Okay original poster here and yes you make some valid points and have some nice questions honestly. Let me be straight with you all...I am not from Match-Fit and I think I've said that in my last several post up the thread. Did DM snitch on my kids or kid. NOPE not at all because first I am smart enough to not allow my kids to get involved in something like that because its not about what you get away with, but more of what am I teaching my kid or kids by saying sure you can sneak around and do this or that...….its teaches the kids nothing and up the thread you hear me say that I 100% agree with the poster that I was responding to. What I hear from you is your defense for DM or maybe you are DM himself and if you are....YOU'RE A SNAKE dude.....lol lol okay back to as this isn't DM again you are correct that they parents should take responsibility as the kids involved. You are 100% correct on that applaud yourself on that. BUT WAIT......what about those that allowed it as Dan did when he was with Cedar Stars and he turned his cheek to it...…..I see you say nothing to that and that yes DAN was wrong and should also be seen for who he is and his actions get NO APPLAUSE from me because that was a SUCKER move for real.

Addressing the Match-fit stuff as I said I am not part of Match-fit....never have, hopefully never will for reasons as to...……."WHY"...…..Now I have to honestly say I have no idea what you talking about when it comes to some coach on Facebook said something or wrote the story......I have no idea of that nor do I care. If Match-Fit folks want to get on the bandwagon and pile on crap about PSA or Dan.....in my eyes that's GREAT because he is just as much at fault as the kids that were involved. Do I know any of the kids PERSONALLY or the FAMILIES...personally, I would said NO to both but I did have a conversation with one that was involved and it was a conversation between them and someone else and I was just standing there and yes I started to be nosey and ask questions and put my two cents in lol lol and YES I told them that "THEY KNEW THE RULES"...….but I understand the otherside that DAN parades around as he just saved the world...….GTFOOH with that BS really.

You asking me what I am exposing is that DAN is a SNAKE IN THE GRASS nothing more. PSA is a great place as Match-fit is because sorry to say but its great to have options as a player and parent. Not every place is for everyone lets be honest.

Comment

Okay original poster here and yes you make some valid points and have some nice questions honestly. Let me be straight with you all...I am not from Match-Fit and I think I've said that in my last several post up the thread. Did DM snitch on my kids or kid. NOPE not at all because first I am smart enough to not allow my kids to get involved in something like that because its not about what you get away with, but more of what am I teaching my kid or kids by saying sure you can sneak around and do this or that...….its teaches the kids nothing and up the thread you hear me say that I 100% agree with the poster that I was responding to. What I hear from you is your defense for DM or maybe you are DM himself and if you are....YOU'RE A SNAKE dude.....lol lol okay back to as this isn't DM again you are correct that they parents should take responsibility as the kids involved. You are 100% correct on that applaud yourself on that. BUT WAIT......what about those that allowed it as Dan did when he was with Cedar Stars and he turned his cheek to it...…..I see you say nothing to that and that yes DAN was wrong and should also be seen for who he is and his actions get NO APPLAUSE from me because that was a SUCKER move for real.

Addressing the Match-fit stuff as I said I am not part of Match-fit....never have, hopefully never will for reasons as to...……."WHY"...…..Now I have to honestly say I have no idea what you talking about when it comes to some coach on Facebook said something or wrote the story......I have no idea of that nor do I care. If Match-Fit folks want to get on the bandwagon and pile on crap about PSA or Dan.....in my eyes that's GREAT because he is just as much at fault as the kids that were involved. Do I know any of the kids PERSONALLY or the FAMILIES...personally, I would said NO to both but I did have a conversation with one that was involved and it was a conversation between them and someone else and I was just standing there and yes I started to be nosey and ask questions and put my two cents in lol lol and YES I told them that "THEY KNEW THE RULES"...….but I understand the otherside that DAN parades around as he just saved the world...….GTFOOH with that BS really.

You asking me what I am exposing is that DAN is a SNAKE IN THE GRASS nothing more. PSA is a great place as Match-fit is because sorry to say but its great to have options as a player and parent. Not every place is for everyone lets be honest.
            If what you are saying is true, why wouldn't you be more upset with Cedar Stars? They, as a club on both the boys and girls side, know the rules better than anyone. As a club, they allowed the players do both. You can not tell me they didn't know. I can see not knowing for a month, maybe 2 months, but 3 years??? Come on, they knew too, and they allowed it

Comment

If you ain’t cheating, you ain’t trying!

If you ain’t first, your last!

Second place is the first place loser!

Sayings soccer programs live by!

Comment

If what you are saying is true, why wouldn't you be more upset with Cedar Stars? They, as a club on both the boys and girls side, know the rules better than anyone. As a club, they allowed the players do both. You can not tell me they didn't know. I can see not knowing for a month, maybe 2 months, but 3 years??? Come on, they knew too, and they allowed it
                Original poster here and again you are 100% spitting TRUTH on that.....but what I am saying is that YEP Cedars is at FAULT also and are well aware of it happening. What I am saying and all I am saying is that DAN all of a sudden wants to claim all holy and feel that he now had to do something. He is no different than the ADULTS or the POWERS that BE at Cedar Stars that knew and STILL know that it was going on. Fact of the matter the Families got caught being dishonest to the system in which they played and at the end of the day they choice to take the path they took and trust those that they trusted. My mothers always told me if you lay with dogs.....you are bound to catch fleas at some point and that's what they did. Still DAN is a SNAKE in the GRASS and he still needs the exposure of he was the ring leader when he was at Cedar Stars keeping his mouth shut so he could win a soccer game here and there....

Comment

Original poster here and again you are 100% spitting TRUTH on that.....but what I am saying is that YEP Cedars is at FAULT also and are well aware of it happening. What I am saying and all I am saying is that DAN all of a sudden wants to claim all holy and feel that he now had to do something. He is no different than the ADULTS or the POWERS that BE at Cedar Stars that knew and STILL know that it was going on. Fact of the matter the Families got caught being dishonest to the system in which they played and at the end of the day they choice to take the path they took and trust those that they trusted. My mothers always told me if you lay with dogs.....you are bound to catch fleas at some point and that's what they did. Still DAN is a SNAKE in the GRASS and he still needs the exposure of he was the ring leader when he was at Cedar Stars keeping his mouth shut so he could win a soccer game here and there....
                  Ugh this Dan guy should get a restraining order against you. Funny how you didn't post this whole thread until after MR at Matchfit got on Facebook and made similar points.

Her angle is the axes she has to grind with that Dan guy, Cedar Stars, while also propping up the ECNL against the DA.

Your posts are so transparent. In one of the posts you wrote you know Dan and are disappointed. Why not call him directly? Why not step out of anonymity if you are going to call someone out constantly over the last few days?

Is your kid at Cedar Stars? Is she at PSA? Has this somehow personally effected you?

The snake in the grass thing is so tired. You need a new thing.

P.S. I don't know Dan, had to look up PSA, and ultimately think all people involved should have followed all the rules.

Comment

Ugh this Dan guy should get a restraining order against you. Funny how you didn't post this whole thread until after MR at Matchfit got on Facebook and made similar points.

Her angle is the axes she has to grind with that Dan guy, Cedar Stars, while also propping up the ECNL against the DA.

Your posts are so transparent. In one of the posts you wrote you know Dan and are disappointed. Why not call him directly? Why not step out of anonymity if you are going to call someone out constantly over the last few days?

Is your kid at Cedar Stars? Is she at PSA? Has this somehow personally effected you?

P.S. I don't know Dan, had to look up PSA, and ultimately think all people involved should have followed all the rules.
                    What’s MR’s ax to grind with Cedar Stars?

Comment

To poison PSA.

If the DOC (head guy) of PSA is exposed as unethical and not a good person, why would anyone bring their child to this club?

Isn’t that right competitor MFA??????

DB of MFA might be the #2 worst guy in NJ (USA?) soccer...

Good to get the spotlight off your own awfulness DB. Good to have your henchwoman do the dirty work for you!

You are all GARBAGE.

DB will always be a lying piece of **** snake

Comment

Again Original Poster here....the fact that you believe that what I had to say was or has to do with DB of Match-Fit is funny but hey we are all anon. so you speculating that my comments are from something on someone's Facebook page...naw sorry but I already told you how I know this. Again I know of DAN and have liked what he does (DID)with his teams and try to do. This story here sheds lights on those that we claim to KNOW but really we DON'T REALLY KNOW. Naw he is a SNAKE in the Grass. You don't have to like that term which I am okay with we can agree to disagree being that we are all ANON. And YES "ALL PEOPLE SHOULD FOLLOW ALL THE RULES"....agree 100%

Comment

Again Original Poster here....the fact that you believe that what I had to say was or has to do with DB of Match-Fit is funny but hey we are all anon. so you speculating that my comments are from something on someone's Facebook page...naw sorry but I already told you how I know this. Again I know of DAN and have liked what he does (DID)with his teams and try to do. This story here sheds lights on those that we claim to KNOW but really we DON'T REALLY KNOW. Naw he is a SNAKE in the Grass. You don't have to like that term which I am okay with we can agree to disagree being that we are all ANON. And YES "ALL PEOPLE SHOULD FOLLOW ALL THE RULES"....agree 100%
                          So far, I can summarize your posts as:
                          - Dan is a snake in the grass (you mention it a lot, in caps)
                          - liked what Dan did in the past
                          - not affiliated with the DA team
                          - spoke with some people from the team who have heard a rumor of a coach from PSA not Dan

It doesn’t really sound like you are getting to the bottom of your pain and suffering, but are hanging your hopes that all of us crucify Dan for something one of his minions supposedly did.

Obviously sounds like a lot of people here don’t see this as a super huge issue (maybe some even see that 3 years of cheating may be a problem too). If there are other real reasons - lay them out. The rumor of an evil minion is just not that compelling.

Comment

DM = Snake in Grass (or maybe Turf!!), glad MR called him out for his hypocrisy. MR is a great coach and woman we’re lucky to have her coach the MFA 06 team!! She really cares for the girls....

Comment

DM = Snake in Grass (or maybe Turf!!), glad MR called him out for his hypocrisy. MR is a great coach and woman we’re lucky to have her coach the MFA 06 team!! She really cares for the girls....
                              So looks like this whole bit of nonsense is a MatchFit lead conspiracy theory. And what do you really know about MR? Did you know she told people MFA was awful for years and not go there to play? Or that she told people Bucci was terrible? It wasn't until she took that job $$ that she was for MFA.

And that 2006 team is an absolute joke. They are littered on social media doing everything except soccer. Best thing for MFA is to lay low and hope the IRS doesn't come knocking on the door.

Comment

Why would you call the MFA 06 team a joke, they would absolutely smoke the PSA 06 team coached by no other than DM. Bring it

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X