Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    He has to be running to ask? Give the phone back to your parents please.
    Then why ask if you are not running? Just another BS question from a keyboard pussy causing trouble!

Comment

What is wrong with Stonybrook

You are not running so why ask?
      Do you know how elections work? People vote for OTHER people. Read a book.

Comment

Then why ask if you are not running? Just another BS question from a keyboard pussy causing trouble!
        Just to be clear I am not the guy asking when elections are but how is asking a question like that a problem? Seems like a normal innocent request for information. That's all.

Comment

If he was running wouldn't he know when the elections are being held?

Comment

Just to be clear I am not the guy asking when elections are but how is asking a question like that a problem? Seems like a normal innocent request for information. That's all.
            because you wont find the answer on this **** show of a forum that's filled with lies. its much easier to contact someone at the club. I had a question about tryouts. I emailed someone and I got an email back. see how that works?

Comment

because you wont find the answer on this **** show of a forum that's filled with lies. its much easier to contact someone at the club. I had a question about tryouts. I emailed someone and I got an email back. see how that works?
              Nobody is going to lie about when elections are. They may lie about how great little mary is but not that.

Comment

Nobody is going to lie about when elections are. They may lie about how great little mary is but not that.
                Reading all these posts about elections and I get the funny feeling they are not planning on having them. That's why someone is trying to shut down the conversation.

Comment

Reading all these posts about elections and I get the funny feeling they are not planning on having them. That's why someone is trying to shut down the conversation.
                  Why would someone ask on an anonymous forum when they could contact the club directly?

Comment

Why would someone ask on an anonymous forum when they could contact the club directly?
                    You could possibly get the answer you are looking for right away.

Comment

Yet you responded to him on an anonymous forum.

Comment

Yet you responded to him on an anonymous forum.
                        I wasn't the one asking the question genius

Comment

I wasn't the one asking the question genius
                          But your responding on a supposed useless forum. Why are you here then?

Comment

What is wrong with Stony Brook? Easy, the people.

Comment

then mind your business, stop the harassment, the lies and everything else. problem solved.

Comment

I guess Larry's lawsuit fell through so he's back on here with his usual antics. Man, why won't that old bag just die already

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X