Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just to repeat for the people in the back. Select RAISED their tuition for this year on top of being the most expensive to begin with.
    Here's the screenshot from the Select 20/21 PDF: https://ibb.co/SyssFdQ

"Revised Pricing" reflected the $300 Covid credit after raising prices $600. Between $3,700 and $4,300 depending on whether you paid for it all upfront and/or got a Covid credit.

At least $700 more than Stars and Scorpions - the later of which collected it's $2,900 tuition monthly this year to account for possible Covid interruptions.

Comment

Thanks for posting this. Hadn't looked at it since we paid in August. We surely did not get the promised 3-4 trainings per week this fall. For awhile there is was 2 trainings on a quarter of a field at UP.

Comment

At least $700 more than Stars and Scorpions - the later of which collected it's $2,900 tuition monthly this year to account for possible Covid interruptions.
        This Stars number is still provisional until someone posts a screenshot.

And what about Scorpions? NEFC? Seacoast? Aztec? SpoL? Surf? Juve?

This is actually good stuff to have out there for others to compare. No shame in sharing.

More clubs should be like AFC who post their prices on their website- $1100/year for U14
        https://www.americafcunited.com/registration.html

Comment

"Revised Pricing" reflected the $300 Covid credit after raising prices $600. Between $3,700 and $4,300 depending on whether you paid for it all upfront and/or got a Covid credit.

select parents are anticipating a huge increase this year as select did not make as much money as usual. Parents are talking about as much as $700 increase for next year alone. Not gossip in the know. I will probably get killed by a few of you because I am commenting and don't have an 07 daughter, but I do have an 06 daughter at select and parents are expecting a massive increase. Select is a good club, but it is very expensive.

Comment

This Stars number is still provisional until someone posts a screenshot.

And what about Scorpions? NEFC? Seacoast? Aztec? SpoL? Surf? Juve?

This is actually good stuff to have out there for others to compare. No shame in sharing.

More clubs should be like AFC who post their prices on their website- $1100/year for U14
            https://www.americafcunited.com/registration.html
            the stars number is right...it's been shown on TS plenty of times...i think the NEFC fees were posted on here as well back when everyone was screaming about refunds...i don't remember it exactly but do remember thinking it was similar to stars...select does seem like the outlier...

Comment

select parents are anticipating a huge increase this year as select did not make as much money as usual. Parents are talking about as much as $700 increase for next year alone. Not gossip in the know. I will probably get killed by a few of you because I am commenting and don't have an 07 daughter, but I do have an 06 daughter at select and parents are expecting a massive increase. Select is a good club, but it is very expensive.
              Aren't most the 07's going into HS this year? Is your story that Select 07's aren't going to play HS soccer and so Select will be able to charge more than it is now? Or they are going to play HS soccer and Select will charge them more even though they only play Spring league? Or are you talking about the cost for next year's U14s (the 2008s)?

Comment

the stars number is right...it's been shown on TS plenty of times...i think the NEFC fees were posted on here as well back when everyone was screaming about refunds...i don't remember it exactly but do remember thinking it was similar to stars...select does seem like the outlier...
                Scorpions gave a big credit for time missed last year due to the pandemic and tuition this year was something like $2,200 if I recall.

Comment

Aren't most the 07's going into HS this year? Is your story that Select 07's aren't going to play HS soccer and so Select will be able to charge more than it is now? Or they are going to play HS soccer and Select will charge them more even though they only play Spring league? Or are you talking about the cost for next year's U14s (the 2008s)?
                  07's will be split like 06 was this year some in high school some in 8th

Comment

1. Scorpions
                    2. Stars blue
                    3. Nefc GA
                    4. Sss GA
                    5. Surf
                    6. Stars white
                    7. Nefc NS
                    8. Spol
                    9. Liverpool academy
                    10. Aztec
                    Spring season list!

1. NEFC GA
                    2. Scorpions ECNL
                    3. Stars Blue ECNL
                    4. Stars White ECNL
                    5. Select GA
                    6. Surf EDP
                    7. Aztec DPL
                    8. Liverpool Academy DPL

I’m torn between these two. Thoughts?

Comment

1. NEFC GA
                      2. Stars Blue ECNL
                      3. Scorpions ECNL
                      4. Stars White ECNL
                      5. Select GA
                      6. Surf EDP
                      7. Aztec DPL
                      8. Liverpool Academy DPL

Comment

1. Stars Blue ECNL
                        2. NEFC GA
                        3. Scorpions ECNL
                        4. Stars White ECNL
                        5. Select GA
                        6. Aztec DPL
                        7. Surf EDP
                        8. Liverpool Academy DPL

Comment

I’ll play.

1. NEFC GA
                          2. Scorpions ECNL
                          3. Stars Blue ECNL
                          4. Stars White ECNL
                          5. Surf EDP
                          6. Select GA
                          7. Aztec DPL
                          8. Liverpool Academy DPL

Comment

1. NEFC GA
                            2. Stars Blue ECNL
                            3. Scorpions ECNL
                            4. Stars White ECNL
                            5. Select GA
                            6. Surf EDP
                            7. Aztec DPL
                            8. Liverpool Academy DPL
                            Sorry, NEFC can't be at the top given their competition. Scorpions belongs on top followed by Blue. The teams are clearly on par with one another so if you want to call it a tie that's fine but Scorpions overall had the better fall. NEFC third and I'd put select above white but it's close.

Comment

Scorpions gave a big credit for time missed last year due to the pandemic and tuition this year was something like $2,200 if I recall.
                              Yes. $2,200 for returning with credit. $2,900 for players new to the club.

Comment

Sorry, NEFC can't be at the top given their competition. Scorpions belongs on top followed by Blue. The teams are clearly on par with one another so if you want to call it a tie that's fine but Scorpions overall had the better fall. NEFC third and I'd put select above white but it's close.
                                NEFC dad- any tough games on NEFC's spring schedule? I guess I mean tournaments as NEFC has the usual GAL suspects: Seacoast, Oakwood, Select. Hopefully they don't play any more 08 teams. I'd like to see them play in some tough spring tournaments to make up for the fall.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X