X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ecnl schedules removed from site and app
    anyone know what happened to ecnl schedules ?

Comment

It's amazing to me all the angst about the other leagues schedules and ECNL never posts their Regional schedule, and pulls their real one off...and crickets....

Let the kids play already!

Comment

They are being updated with new locations now that no games are being played in MA

Comment

They are being updated with new locations now that no games are being played in MA
          Make sure I have the TS rules correct:

Don't post a schedule as you are sorting out who can/can't host games- you are a loser and your league cannot get their heads out of their asses long enough to get a schedule together. You suck, your kid sucks, and so does their team, club, and league.

Post a schedule, then pull it back because it will never happen - perfectly reasonable. In fact, even though this information comes through a computer screen, I somehow smell roses wafting about.

Comment

Don't post a schedule as you are sorting out who can/can't host games- you are a loser and your league cannot get their heads out of their asses long enough to get a schedule together. You suck, your kid sucks, and so does their team, club, and league.

Post a schedule, then pull it back because it will never happen - perfectly reasonable. In fact, even though this information comes through a computer screen, I somehow smell roses wafting about.
            Wow. You’re pretty angry.

Comment

If you look at the posts about DPL, it seems that it’s parents with kids in that league that were frustrated— more due to the lack of info from some clubs. I have a few friends with kids in that league and they were definitely surprised when they found out games would be on Saturdays. It appears that some clubs communicated that, some did not.

But by all means, make this about your hatred of ECNL. Makes total sense.

Comment

If you look at the posts about DPL, it seems that it’s parents with kids in that league that were frustrated— more due to the lack of info from some clubs. I have a few friends with kids in that league and they were definitely surprised when they found out games would be on Saturdays. It appears that some clubs communicated that, some did not.

But by all means, make this about your hatred of ECNL. Makes total sense.
                yes, in the DPL thread.

Not sure if you noticed, but the hatred of all-leagues not named ECNL spreads into all the threads.

Comment

yes, in the DPL thread.

Not sure if you noticed, but the hatred of all-leagues not named ECNL spreads into all the threads.
                  along with the counterposts hating on ECNL. Wait until the merry go round stops at college recruiting, that's always fun

Comment

So it seems like there is an EDP New England League for men, women and boys but not for girls?
                    https://www.edpsoccer.com/2020-fallschedules

Comment

Whoops, looks like there is a schedule for U14G. No 13, 15, 16, 17 schedule?
                      https://events.gotsport.com/events/s...r=Girls&Age=14

Comment

So it seems like there is an EDP New England League for men, women and boys but not for girls?
                        https://www.edpsoccer.com/2020-fallschedules
                        If I'm interpreting it right, there are no girls' teams at the conference level yet. The CT and RI teams are playing in CT Championship, the MA teams are playing in NECSL (different schedule than the one you linked to). I don't know what deal was made to put teams in the conference level for men/women/boys in year one, but as things have turned out, that hasn't really happened in reality anyway. Conference level is now almost exclusively MA teams, with most of the CT teams and the RI teams dropping down a competitive level just so they can actually play soccer and not wear masks.

Just clicking around some of those NE Conference divisions, the number of teams in them ranges from 0 to an average of 4 or 5. Not very robust. I don't think the girls teams are missing out on much by not being in the conference level this season.

Comment

https://events.gotsport.com/events/?EventID=79697
                          lots of ccl games canceled

Comment

^oops...https://events.gotsport.com/events/?EventID=80105

Comment

Nobody plays in CCL anymore. I mean nobody. That league is done and dusted.

Comment

How do you already cancel games?
                                Did teams just drop out?
                                Not looking to promising for JB and ND

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X