X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2842897]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Do you feel the same way about Mental Health and drug addiction????

I ask because so many have themselves in a uproar over saving that 1 life from COVID, while each day there are MANY lives lost to MH and Drug addiction.

I wish politicians and citizens focused on that versus a virus....
    Not enough money put into mental health. Drug addiction is a mental health issue. Although some believe it's a personal choice issue and that drug users should be given the choice to fail. Republicans have a history of failing to support issues around mental health, just as they have failed to support issues around COVID-19. The facts are that 1000's die daily from COVID-19. "It is what it is" and that is the approach taken by some....

Comment

Stupid people simply don't understand this important fact. And they can't fathom what a silent spreader is.
      Probably the same people who think "well, it's mostly old people who die but they're old and were on their way out anyway"

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2843506]

You do know there are playing rules around lightning? From youth sports, to college and pro! There are lightning regulations! If you have lightning all day, then you don't play outside, all day. If you live in GA or FL, this is something people experience often. So what was your point?
        I'm sorry I can't fix stupid.

Go back to beginning and read the thread, well I guess start by reading the article this post is about.

If you still don't get it, let me know - I can have my 10 year old explain it to you so you'll understand.

Comment

Probably the same people who think "well, it's mostly old people who die but they're old and were on their way out anyway"
          we don't "think" that. We know that.
          For those of us who like the scientific method, facts matter
          https://www.mass.gov/doc/weekly-covi...-2020/download

fast forward to page 34, 35.

Comment

we don't "think" that. We know that.
            For those of us who like the scientific method, facts matter
            https://www.mass.gov/doc/weekly-covi...-2020/download

fast forward to page 34, 35.
            Being a callous ahole won't get you very far in life

Comment

Being a callous ahole won't get you very far in life
              but it really helps in making policy decisions

Comment

Science matters to some until it doesn't support their own bias. The facts aren't hard to look up. The basic facts is that all those people who believe masks are pointless and stupid is because they haven't been given any info that proves they do anything positive. Even Fauci said masks were a waste of time for the healthy before he said they weren't. For you mask Nazi's... don't just whine that so many people think this is all nonsense, prove that it's not. Unfortunately all the stats, from the government even, say this is crap. If you are healthy and/or young COVID is not a worry at all. Old and have multiple other things that will kill you. Yes, you may have a problem.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X