Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I definitely know you are glad. You bum kid can have more playing time. I know you got tired of watching your kid sitting on the the bench
    Can you repeat this in English for everyone?

Comment

Changes were made. Whether they are good or bad will take time to see. He brought in many outsiders to the area to hold leadership roles. A lot of coaches are still the same old coaches that have been here or left and come back, but at the leadership level it is pretty much all new. Now, does that bring a fresh perspective and lead to improvement over time? I hope so. Or does cleaning house of the people that built us and going outside for the future mean that they do no really understand the area market? Could be. Change is tough. Whether it is good or bad will take time to know. When CS was brought in, he started to make some changes but they didn't take. So AL got rid of the next level down so he could do what he wanted without any back talk.
      Say what you want about AL but he is one of the few people in youth soccer that can recruit really accomplished coach/DOCs to move to the Tampa Bay area. All the other clubs just play musical chairs and try to steal people from each other by offering a few dollars more. AL has brought new talent to TBU.

Comment

Say what you want about AL but he is one of the few people in youth soccer that can recruit really accomplished coach/DOCs to move to the Tampa Bay area. All the other clubs just play musical chairs and try to steal people from each other by offering a few dollars more. AL has brought new talent to TBU.

And the coaches can speak English. Stay away from florida premier.

Comment

A few dollars more??? Try 6 figure salary! = increased dues. Hope the accomplished coach/DOC’s Are worth it, although I don’t see it. Although I agree AL has brought new talent to the club, the accomplished coaches have seemed to Have lost some talent across the age groups. Appears the coaches that left the club is having a significant impact on some teams performance as compared to last year. It’s a shame to have talent at a club to just be wasted due sub par training. Hope the teams are able to pull it together once games begin.

Comment

A few dollars more??? Try 6 figure salary! = increased dues. Hope the accomplished coach/DOC’s Are worth it, although I don’t see it. Although I agree AL has brought new talent to the club, the accomplished coaches have seemed to Have lost some talent across the age groups. Appears the coaches that left the club is having a significant impact on some teams performance as compared to last year. It’s a shame to have talent at a club to just be wasted due sub par training. Hope the teams are able to pull it together once games begin.
            Don't you worry about tbu. Concern yourself with getting the florida premier coaches to use babble 15 minutes a day. This will greatly improve the quality of the training sessions.

Comment

Don't you worry about tbu. Concern yourself with getting the florida premier coaches to use babble 15 minutes a day. This will greatly improve the quality of the training sessions.
              Nothing like the coaches screaming "F bombs" at your kid with a Bosnian accent while the parents scream at their kids in Spanish. A typical FP training sssion.

Comment

Not debating whether they are worth it or not but I would not call it recruiting talent when they were unemployed and needed a job, which I know is the case with two of his hires and pretty sure the a third was about to be fired.

Comment

Not debating whether they are worth it or not but I would not call it recruiting talent when they were unemployed and needed a job, which I know is the case with two of his hires and pretty sure the a third was about to be fired.
                  Go out and live your life and stop worrying about AL. Your life must be pretty fu cking boring.

Comment

Seems like you're splitting hairs. With their qualifications these new hires could have chosen several clubs around the country. AL's "recruiting" brought them to TBU.

Comment

So your comments on based on TUB training so far? Your comment that its been a "Significant impact on teams performance compared to last year" ? That was a very stupid comment...Give some constructive evaluation at mid year or at the end of the season. Your basing this off West Pasco playing against OC that your club is superior to TBU? You are delusional buddy. Doesn't TBU play you next weekend?

Comment

Nothing like the coaches screaming "F bombs" at your kid with a Bosnian accent while the parents scream at their kids in Spanish. A typical FP training sssion.
                        My favorite is hearing MG yell tu puto madre at kids that miss shots on goal.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X