Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am sincerely happy that you enjoyed today. No joke,my kid is thrilled to be playing. I am angry because I wasn't permitted to watch my own child play because of the one parent rule. It will do nothing to prevent the spread of covid. It just punishes people that have been punished for 6 straight months. Yes I'm ready to push back. We all should be.
    It’s funny you had the first part right your kid was thrilled to be playing.
    Second part wrong it’s not about you it’s about the kids. Your making it about yourself and it shouldn’t be it should be about the kids. I understand you want to see your kid play but the other option would be not to have your kid play at all. I think some kids would prefer not having parents they yelling at them.

Comment

Keep paying that money for your child to play

Comment

Great club just very expensive

Comment

It’s a cult, not a club.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            It’s funny you had the first part right your kid was thrilled to be playing.
            Second part wrong it’s not about you it’s about the kids. Your making it about yourself and it shouldn’t be it should be about the kids. I understand you want to see your kid play but the other option would be not to have your kid play at all. I think some kids would prefer not having parents they yelling at them.
            ^this!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X