Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    so why do kozys kids (and the parents) follow him?...explain this???!!!

You are just a crybaby hater!!! You have no logic, no reason, your mouth (and fingers) are only fueled by hatred and anger over Bullsh-t!!!!

You are no different than an antifa and blm you are really a rebel without a cause aren't you?

Truth is, You (and many others like you), are just tired and angry of being insignificant. So you type BS about other people to make you feel better about yourself.

In summary...A pathetic loser
    This whole site is driven by these types of people.

Comment

This whole site is driven by these types of people.
      Black lives matter has nothing. To do with your over priced faux pro soccer nonsense.

Comment

What was smart about it?

He literally lied to parents and stole money from a community club. He was already fired from SUSA for how he behaves and treats kids. Who in their right mind would call this smart business? It’s another blunder by the SUSA people.
        I saw Kozy at a store a week or so ago and it’s the first time I have seen him other than walking around at SUSA. I can’t for the life in me understand why in the world he got away with doing what he did at Dix Hills and then Moussa and JR lobbies Glen to bring him back? What does all this say for these people running and working for SUSA?

There is no integrity with some of these people and anyone who can counter this statement I would welcome the conversation because I have lost all hope with this band of fools.

Comment

I saw Kozy at a store a week or so ago and it’s the first time I have seen him other than walking around at SUSA. I can’t for the life in me understand why in the world he got away with doing what he did at Dix Hills and then Moussa and JR lobbies Glen to bring him back? What does all this say for these people running and working for SUSA?

There is no integrity with some of these people and anyone who can counter this statement I would welcome the conversation because I have lost all hope with this band of fools.
          This is old news and just get over it. Susa is all about the $. They have no choice to bring in teams and players to pay their bills and for overhead. Plain and simple

Comment

First off you have it WRONG!!! JR and Moussa did not lobby Glen. It was actually the other way around. Glen cares about nothing other then MONEY!!! So Glen brought up bringing Kozy back and getting a big chunk of kids into susa that follow KOZY. JR on the other hand has nothing to do with this JR prefers to stay on the Girls side and God knows what he is doing there and why. A failed coaches that got fired from him teaching job originally in Long Island, then moves to NJ gets fired while dating a former player of the very club he worked at FC COPA and then gets a job at SUSA and brings the girl he was dating back with him and she gets a job at susa too. Guess what? Glen still did not care and hired him and Moussa still did not care and alos hired him. SEE they dont care!!!

By the way! JR Dated a player he coached, Paul Riley married a former player of his, The Stony Brook Head Coach Tobias Bischof also married a former player of his, Albertson past coaches like Izzy fired for touching a girl on a flight to a showcase, and another Albertson Coach under Paul Riley got a player of his preagant back in the day and now lives some where in the south.......see *** is happening? and yet no one does anything. Anyone that belongs to SUSA should be a ashamed of themselves and all the Long Island Town Clubs and there directors that gave there hand to SUSA and let SUSA take over there programs. Look at Commack SC where are they now? they exist and nothing more.

Comment

Kozy back at Susa

First off you have it WRONG!!! JR and Moussa did not lobby Glen. It was actually the other way around. Glen cares about nothing other then MONEY!!! So Glen brought up bringing Kozy back and getting a big chunk of kids into susa that follow KOZY. JR on the other hand has nothing to do with this JR prefers to stay on the Girls side and God knows what he is doing there and why. A failed coaches that got fired from him teaching job originally in Long Island, then moves to NJ gets fired while dating a former player of the very club he worked at FC COPA and then gets a job at SUSA and brings the girl he was dating back with him and she gets a job at susa too. Guess what? Glen still did not care and hired him and Moussa still did not care and alos hired him. SEE they dont care!!!

By the way! JR Dated a player he coached, Paul Riley married a former player of his, The Stony Brook Head Coach Tobias Bischof also married a former player of his, Albertson past coaches like Izzy fired for touching a girl on a flight to a showcase, and another Albertson Coach under Paul Riley got a player of his preagant back in the day and now lives some where in the south.......see *** is happening? and yet no one does anything. Anyone that belongs to SUSA should be a ashamed of themselves and all the Long Island Town Clubs and there directors that gave there hand to SUSA and let SUSA take over there programs. Look at Commack SC where are they now? they exist and nothing more.
              Cancel Culture in full effect! What is wrong if you marry the girl, marriage is bad?
              What the hell is wrong with sex? Will that have to be done virtually like in the movie Demolition Man? And what the hell happens if we are forced to use the 3 shells in order to save paper and the fkg planet? How do you use the 3 shells? All so confusing, just saying.

Comment

Cancel Culture in full effect! What is wrong if you marry the girl, marriage is bad?
                What the hell is wrong with sex? Will that have to be done virtually like in the movie Demolition Man? And what the hell happens if we are forced to use the 3 shells in order to save paper and the fkg planet? How do you use the 3 shells? All so confusing, just saying.
                You are an IDIOT!!! what wrong with dating your players or former players for that matter? are you serious? it is unethical and disgusting. JR, Tobias, Paul Riley and many others took advantage of there power and higher authority figure status with these girls. If your a club hiring such scum then you are scum yourself.

Comment

Kozy back at Susa

You are an IDIOT!!! what wrong with dating your players or former players for that matter? are you serious? it is unethical and disgusting. JR, Tobias, Paul Riley and many others took advantage of there power and higher authority figure status with these girls. If your a club hiring such scum then you are scum yourself.
                  listen you little libby d@@shbag, typical of you to completely ignore the sanctity of marriage, the sanctity of boning and the sanctity of the use of the 3 shells!

You sir are the scum.

Comment

listen you little libby d@@shbag, typical of you to completely ignore the sanctity of marriage, the sanctity of boning and the sanctity of the use of the 3 shells!

You sir are the scum.
                    Are you a xxxxing stunad?? Talking about sanctity of marriage when you have evidence of grown men preying on young girls and later on marrying them? are you insane ??? who are you please do tell so the cops can lock you up too pervert!

Comment

If there is grass on the field play ball!

That's what I say

Comment

Kozy back at Susa

Are you a xxxxing stunad?? Talking about sanctity of marriage when you have evidence of grown men preying on young girls and later on marrying them? are you insane ??? who are you please do tell so the cops can lock you up too pervert!
                        If they create a loving home, raise respectable children/family...who the hell are you to judge what is right or wrong?

This is what you did in the good old days...but scum liberals like you are against things like the following: tradition, honor, integrity

Scum like you wear masks and shamelessly attack old ladies that support the POTUS!!!

Comment

If they create a loving home, raise respectable children/family...who the hell are you to judge what is right or wrong?

This is what you did in the good old days...but scum liberals like you are against things like the following: tradition, honor, integrity

Scum like you wear masks and shamelessly attack old ladies that support the POTUS!!!
                          I saw some of those Trump dlick licking old ladies, wanna keep shoving your racism, homophobia & hatred in people's faces? Don't be surprised when someone shoves back! Times up, you old, fat, crusty, bltches.

Comment

Kozy back at Susa

I saw some of those Trump dlick licking old ladies, wanna keep shoving your racism, homophobia & hatred in people's faces? Don't be surprised when someone shoves back! Times up, you old, fat, crusty, bltches.
                            what model behavior...fyi, the only ones promoting racism is the democrat party.
                            you are the ones always keep bringing it up in conversations. without it, the dem party would seize to exist.

Comment

what model behavior...fyi, the only ones promoting racism is the democrat party.
                              you are the ones always keep bringing it up in conversations. without it, the dem party would seize to exist.
                              Yeah I've seen hundreds of Dems signing up for Parler and following the Proud Boys...you fuking loser! Your Fat Boy lost, time for you and the rest of of your Trump dlck licking buddies to STFU and crawl back into your safe space. Real Republicans are willing to support a decent moderate while they try to clean up this dumpster fire all you pathetic Trump sheep created out of the GOP. Buh-bye shltheads!

Comment

Yeah I've seen hundreds of Dems signing up for Parler and following the Proud Boys...you fuking loser! Your Fat Boy lost, time for you and the rest of of your Trump dlck licking buddies to STFU and crawl back into your safe space. Real Republicans are willing to support a decent moderate while they try to clean up this dumpster fire all you pathetic Trump sheep created out of the GOP. Buh-bye shltheads!
                                The leader of the proud boys is black and hispanic and they have many PoC members. Their fight is over culture, not race.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X