Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Older sister MaryAnn Trump Calls Brother Donald a phony!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The military didn't want a kid struggling to breath on the battlefield - that could put him or others at risk. They also don't want recruits require medications.

You won't put others at risk with bone spurs. I can't even believe that used to be a legit excuse, but I guess with the draft they could be choosy. Now they military ha a hard time finding enough recruits who aren't overweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^

Biden has a college deferment which thousands of students had who were achieving success in their Academics in college, his Asthma was real and his stuttering was real too, in fact he was diagnosed with both at an early age waaaaaaay before Vietnam.
      On the other hand Scvvvvvmbag Trump stumbled on his heel spurs when he couldn’t get out of the student deferment and the reason why he couldn’t is because he was a lousy Academic student.

Fast forward...... Bidens son both served for our great nation and proudly so.
      Trumps scvvvvvvbag family Of 2 generations has NEVER Served or done nothing related to the Military, I would even accept his allegiance to the Boys scout but no one in his family will EVER serve for the US In fact grandad Trump was a scvvvvmbag Dodge drafter in his native country of then Bavaria
      Grandpa Trump ran to America to avoid a patriotic draft that All Bavarians Did and Grandpa Trump was stripped of his citizenship. Karma came back on Grandpa Trump and he died from influenza @49.

So to recap again. Older sister MaryAnne says he’s a lying scvvvvvvmbag and she’s right, take Our advice you Cult Fool.
      Donald Trump couldn’t give a damn about you or this country he’s only concerned about himself.
      Well said, I truly hope the Biden campaign use the MaryAnn recordings in a Trump Ad.

Comment

Not the OP.

Asthma is a serious medical condition that has caused many fatalities, Heel spurs is not.
        One you can die from another is uncomfortable at times. I had heel spurs in my 30s and when I played Pick up Football it seemed to go away once blood circulated and I started running around.

Trump was a dodger and he’s proud of it Nuf said.
        He had asthma as a child....played football in Hs....it didn’t bother him then.

Comment

Trump's "big announcement "? Authorization to use Covid plasma for treatment. Of note: its already being used, can be beneficial with some patients but is not considered a "game changer" by the medical community.

His throwing arm can't manage Hail Mary's any longer

Comment

He had asthma as a child....played football in Hs....it didn’t bother him then.
            Many athletes have asthma but its much easier to pull an asthmatic player off the field if need be vs in Vietnam.

Trump's bonespurs didn't stop him from golfing or bowling in college.

Cons/Trump are desperate for anything to attack Biden on and none of it is working

Comment

Not the OP.

Asthma is a serious medical condition that has caused many fatalities, Heel spurs is not.
              One you can die from another is uncomfortable at times. I had heel spurs in my 30s and when I played Pick up Football it seemed to go away once blood circulated and I started running around.

Trump was a dodger and he’s proud of it Nuf said.
              Remember when he told Howard Stern STDs were his Vietnam?

Comment

Many athletes have asthma but its much easier to pull an asthmatic player off the field if need be vs in Vietnam.

Cons/Trump are desperate for anything to attack Biden on and none of it is working
                Trump claims Biden is an , says he has a UFO Parked in his basement.
                I’m a Con and I believe him....MAGA

Winning and more winning the stories are that this winning is working in the Hoax war.
                Too much winning.

Comment

I’m sure his asthma was to blame for him digitally penetrating a staffer up giants the wall too.

Lyin dog faced pony soldier!

Comment

Trump to announce covid breakthrough at 6pm tonight. CNN hasn’t picked up the story....why not? If brother Obama bin laden had announced it, it would have been picked up by every new outlet. They don’t want positive news until after the election
                    Crickets .................,,

Another bull crap, comical, oil slick salesman pitch.

Don’t know why you keep sukkkkking this guys dikkkkki.

Comment

I’m sure his asthma was to blame for him digitally penetrating a staffer up giants the wall too.

Lyin dog faced pony soldier!
                      Three rape claims, one in court with DNA
                      Cheated on all his spouses
                      Two dozen assault accusations
                      Brags about pu ssy grabbing and walking in on naked teenagers
                      Bragged about wanting to date his daughter....with disturbing pics to prove it

All the right wing tabloids dropped the Biden story because there was nothing there and the claimant had zero credibility

Comment

Crickets .................,,

Another bull crap, comical, oil slick salesman pitch.

Don’t know why you keep sukkkkking this guys dikkkkki.
                        Yes another medical womp womp. Grasping at straws.

Seventy-five % of the RNC speakers are either family members or they work for Trump. Does the RNC Ahave any say any longer? Seems like they threw up their hands and walked away.

Should be some good drinking games out of the convention this week

Comment

All the right wing tabloids dropped the Biden story because there was nothing there and the claimant had zero credibility
                          Yes, I agree, Biden is dangerous

Comment

Kamala wanted her to be heard-----that is until she was offered the VP slot
                            she also thought he was a racist until about the same time

that tells me all i need to know about her

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X