Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bore-is 5-6-14 hate post

you really are a loser and I will say you and you classes are useless . If any of small p's students read this blog disregard anything this over educated mental midget says as he hates you and your family going back generations. Doesn't matter when your family came here or what trials and tribulations they have gone through. You are the enemy to this moron and he would take the last dollar from you and give it away for "social justice" and not bat an eye lash. This man is dangerous and should be banned from any interactions in a class room setting.

Kitchen table indeed - probably make more than you as I got an education in a field that pay well. Keep teaching and drinking green tea surrounded by other mental midgets in the faculty lounge - loser!

I hope this thread dies a death slow and painful like its main contributor.

Post your inane response - I won't be reading it. Not sure why I do read your crap hated the likes of you as a student and hate you even more as a taxpayer.
    That’s Boris unleashing the hatred long ago

Hopes I die a slow and painful death to cap off paragraphs and paragraphs of hatred and insults

He wants to “sanitize” now but look at what a hater he was a full six years ago!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      That’s Boris unleashing the hatred long ago

Hopes I die a slow and painful death to cap off paragraphs and paragraphs of hatred and insults

He wants to “sanitize” now but look at what a hater he was a full six years ago!
      Where are ALL the cons. Bore-is keeps saying there are many cons posting.

Shall we assume THEY won’t condemn what Bore-is said as inappropriate ?

What is it cons? Come out come out lurkers and opine about the appropriateness of Bore-is wishing me dead for liberal beliefs! If you exist you should endorse or condemn ....all of you .

Or maybe it really is Bore-is since around 2012

Comment

Where are ALL the cons. Bore-is keeps saying there are many cons posting.

Shall we assume THEY won’t condemn what Bore-is said as inappropriate ?

What is it cons? Come out come out lurkers and opine about the appropriateness of Bore-is wishing me dead for liberal beliefs! If you exist you should endorse or condemn ....all of you .

Or maybe it really is Bore-is since around 2012
        Did you really regurgitate up a 6-year old thread, one I've never even known existed?

Damn man, you really are off your rocker.

Comment

What you are is a LIAR. Suck on that dick head.
          Id rather munch carpets !

Say hi to sis-in-law and give 13 a fatherly squeeze. And I DO mean fatherly. Don’t be a Jeff Epstein wanna be like most middle aged con men

Comment

Did you really regurgitate up a 6-year old thread, one I've never even known existed?

I know you will keep working to try to make people believe it wasn’t you but are you saying that being such a malignant hater is COMMON among you cons ? The posts are REAL.

Look if you are still heated about a crack about squeezing a poosy from almost THREE years ago you can’t really say I should be sanguine about you talking about my wife being raped in 2106 (same length of time ) or six years ago to wish I was dead

Of course like a big overpriveleged baby you want the line drawn as it suites you

FVCK OFF

Ps I used fbat V just for you there so you could
            Feel
            Familiar being cussed at the way you do to others

Now would you like to contribute to barons therapy fund ? We can add a dedicated budget line for your daughter too.

She’s going to need some psych help to recover from you

Comment

Do you really regurgitate up a 3-year old issue about the Access Hollywood ? one I've never even known existed?

Just another reader here to say that the con complaining about the Access Hollywood thing has blocked out the sun since I’ve been reading and I’m a bit shocked at that old post. Chock full of hate and six years ago . Not good

Comment

Just another reader here to say that the con complaining about the Access Hollywood thing has blocked out the sun since I’ve been reading and I’m a bit shocked at that old post. Chock full of hate and six years ago . Not good
                Agreed, not good.

By, since I didn't write it and have never said such a thing...why is the Agenda-setter constantly bringing it up?

He's the one who wants to have his way with our daughters...why don't you talk to him about his hate?

Why are you all afraid of him?

Comment

I know you will keep working to try to make people believe it wasn’t you but are you saying that being such a malignant hater is COMMON among you cons ? The posts are REAL.

Look if you are still heated about a crack about squeezing a poosy from almost THREE years ago you can’t really say I should be sanguine about you talking about my wife being raped in 2106 (same length of time ) or six years ago to wish I was dead

Of course like a big overpriveleged baby you want the line drawn as it suites you

FVCK OFF

Ps I used fbat V just for you there so you could
                  Feel
                  Familiar being cussed at the way you do to others

Now would you like to contribute to barons therapy fund ? We can add a dedicated budget line for your daughter too.

She’s going to need some psych help to recover from you
                  Hey Tee Hee.

I also am not the guy who honked at you while you were driving 40 in the left hand lane, but I'm sure you think it was me....

You really need some help.

Comment

Agreed, not good.

By, since I didn't write it and have never said such a thing...why is the Agenda-setter constantly bringing it up?

He's the one who wants to have his way with our daughters...why don't you talk to him about his hate?

Remember when this clown claimed the other day that he NEVER said anything negative about Obamas? Let’s check the memory machine for a VERY racist Bore-is post on the subject .

You're confused. I never mentioned Bill Cosby, and I am the poster that brought up Obama and his link to his pal Jay Z and Obama's daughters role model Beyonce. A confessed drug dealer and what appears to be a pole dancer masquerading as a singer. THey have been guests at the White House , took a spotlight at Obama's swearing in, and now they are joined on the WH special list by Al Sharpton. That's my problem with Obama. Who he hangs his hat with. His past is speckled with associations with radicals, including wild preachers, on and on. Bill Cosby has his own problems . If you have a problem with him, attack him. It has absolutely nothing to do with the behavior of the President.

No one is " lecturing " about the black community. Just pointing out the facts that this President, and his policies have not improved their situation, and might possibly have contributed in some manner to their continued decline not only economically , but morally. Why doesn't he invite and hang his hat with real positive members of the Black Community and let Al Sharpton stay home ? What I write isn't poison, but it is deadly to look at what I wrote and try and wash it away as some kind of racism.
                    Pole dancer? That term is honestly best reserved for our current FLOTUS as we discussed last week but no matter. ^^^^ is your hatred and racism on display again.

For just asking legitimate questions about someone’s immigration and employment status. Terrible.

Question - why are you working so hard to run away from the posts you’ve made? Ashamed of them?

Comment

Hey Tee Hee.

I also am not the guy who honked at you while you were driving 40 in the left hand lane, but I'm sure you think it was me....

You really need some help.
                      I think you said this earlier

PROVE IT

All the good reader ever see is ONE lone angry con - you - using the same shorthand for curse words and using same syntax as you did in hate posts of yours from years ago. Pure virulent troll stuff. You just happened to wander into wrong back yard. Too many smart libs on a New England soccer forum for you to phone it in like this

Weak

Comment

Scotland former International Bullying?

Agreed, not good.

Im hoping there's more positive on this,.. What are your thoughts?
                        http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=161434

Comment

Do you expect all to provide these opportunities and training for no cost? Or would you prefer the taxpayer to pick up the tab perhaps?
                          I love sports. Played in HS and college (practice quality player there) until the needs of the classroom requirements made practice impossible to make without getting a fail when I turned in my chem lab product - if I left without working late would have happened.

One of my children played in college, Captain , all conf etc ....

Yet, I wish we were like Europe. Colleges don’t foot the bill for organized sports. And shouldn’t.

Club sports baby.

That’s why education better there. Colleges can spend their resources in classrooms rather than building giant health clubs

Comment

I think you said this earlier

PROVE IT

All the good reader ever see is ONE lone angry con - you - using the same shorthand for curse words and using same syntax as you did in hate posts of yours from years ago. Pure virulent troll stuff. You just happened to wander into wrong back yard. Too many smart libs on a New England soccer forum for you to phone it in like this

Weak
                            ^^^^^

Some notions are timeless but while we are here ....

did they hide the ketchup bottles at Mar a Lago -

"The Associated Press declared Haley the winner Sunday night after D.C. Republican Party officials released the results. She won all 19 delegates at stake."

Haley +30

63 to 33

Surprising weakness ....Biden gets 95% without appearing on ballot. Dean Phillips is history.

will update in another resurrected mold thread - I learned that from the cons and its a cool thing to add to my "above arguing with cons" posture -

they are a lost cause -

Comment

"I learned that from the cons and its a cool thing to add to my "above arguing with cons" posture"

Of course it's cool because the cons started it.

Your welcome. Glad to see you're starting to come around to our way of thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                                "I learned that from the cons and its a cool thing to add to my "above arguing with cons" posture"

Of course it's cool because the cons started it.

Your welcome. Glad to see you're starting to come around to our way of thinking.
                                RATS are well known as vermin for a reason.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X