Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can someone please offer some actual facts as to what is going on at Pinecrest. We were planning on trying out but I keep reading all these ridiculous posts on this site and I can't tell if they are just trolls or if there is any truth to them.
    Please no b.s.
    I assure you that it is over between both clubs. Call the Pinecrest office and ask them. I'm no troll just have the inside information. The merger is dead.

Comment

Check their website. The Dr is no where to be found. He is no longer listed
      as a board of director.

Comment

The merger strictly was with the boys. The girls side had no effect as Real Madrid did not have a girls program.

As far as ECNL, I know nothing nor have I heard anyone from the club ever discuss it. I will go with the assumption that it is trolling.

Comment

I told you it was true, why did you not believe me. Now you have to be careful of the two people that will run the club to the ground. Nader Miztarzadeh and his wife. They are out of control with the power and finances. Her salary has jumped up $30,000 in 5 months. She is making around $80 -85,000.Something is really wrong there. And how does the club allow husband and wife to write and sign checks. If the club fails who gets all the money left over.
          People need to open their eyes and see the bad things that are happening at Pinecrest. Wonder where Real Madrid will eind up. Mr. Salazar president, where are you and is this the direction you told everyone your going in. How did they work out for you????

Comment

tick tock

Tick tock, tick tock at 12 o'clock the bomb will drop. Good bye Dr!

Comment

The Dr. Now knows how it feels to get screwed. Life is a circle comes around goes around. I'm sure he is feeling like a donkey after Pinecrest kicked him to the curb.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X