Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The team and club knows which. Which is all that matters.
    Wait your club knows all about what goes on with the team and hasn’t done anything? They are ok with the lack of practices and feedback, and the checked out head coach, and the dad coach calling all the shots. They know this team is close to blowing up and they haven’t done anything- I find it hard to believe they know all of this and haven’t done anything. I gotta find the time to read this whole thread. I’m more confused than ever.

The club REALLY knows and hasn’t done anything? That just can’t be.

Comment

I'm not bashing the team. You are. Why do you feel the need to daily? Simple question.
      Jealousy is my only conclusion.
      because this youth team is what is wrong with you sports in America... To the core! If you can earn it on the field then buy it! It's utterly ridiculous.

Comment

Wait your club knows all about what goes on with the team and hasn’t done anything? They are ok with the lack of practices and feedback, and the checked out head coach, and the dad coach calling all the shots. They know this team is close to blowing up and they haven’t done anything- I find it hard to believe they know all of this and haven’t done anything. I gotta find the time to read this whole thread. I’m more confused than ever.

The club REALLY knows and hasn’t done anything? That just can’t be.
        No one died, no coaches are dating players, and no checks are bouncing. What more could the club ask for?

Comment

As someone watching from outside the team and club, this forum has become ridiculous. How many comments now? 3,000 or more. It's insane.

People calling people out on here. No one knows who is writing which comment as all are anonymous except the couple when people 'claimed' to be someone, and who knows if those were true. Then calling kettle black - seriously. Blaming NPL/ECNL-R parents, when it could be the ECNL parents. Pointing the finger at particular people - and how those fingers have changed who they are aimed at over time. There could even be a person or two playing both sides to rile things up - say things are bad and then get defensive.

Here is what we know. There was a BRD to make the team when they switched to 11v11. The team was picked after one tryout - a sign of a BRD - not very well covered up. Since then there has been some movement - a couple released last year and one new player. But the team is left with 15 players, and the ECNL-R team has 20 so not everyone can play every week. And it looks like they don't want to guest play for the ECNL team.

The coach (RF) is checked out, and has to cancel practices as he is unable to look at his schedule a day in advance! BB does a lot for the team, but isn't a qualified coach, but has to step in as a coach to cover RF's ass. You have to thank BB for his dedication, but he shouldn't have a say in who makes the team or plays where, or how much time they get. Practices are cancelled a lot, so the team practices 1.5 times a week in the fall on average. Most local travel teams practice twice, and ECNL teams possibly even more.

There is no feedback given to players by RF.

I'm sure I missed something, like practice space, or something else.

The thing is that a lot of negatives have been written about the coach and manager/asst coach, without much response apart from they are nice people and good coaches. That actually doesn't say anything as no details are given. If you want to defend them, you need to be able to give substantiative details as to why they are good coaches.

Bash the adults but stop bashing the team and especially particular kids. Even BB's kid. They didn't ask for this mess of a team. This is the parents doing.

Comment

As someone watching from outside the team and club, this forum has become ridiculous. How many comments now? 3,000 or more. It's insane.

People calling people out on here. No one knows who is writing which comment as all are anonymous except the couple when people 'claimed' to be someone, and who knows if those were true. Then calling kettle black - seriously. Blaming NPL/ECNL-R parents, when it could be the ECNL parents. Pointing the finger at particular people - and how those fingers have changed who they are aimed at over time. There could even be a person or two playing both sides to rile things up - say things are bad and then get defensive.

Here is what we know. There was a BRD to make the team when they switched to 11v11. The team was picked after one tryout - a sign of a BRD - not very well covered up. Since then there has been some movement - a couple released last year and one new player. But the team is left with 15 players, and the ECNL-R team has 20 so not everyone can play every week. And it looks like they don't want to guest play for the ECNL team.

The coach (RF) is checked out, and has to cancel practices as he is unable to look at his schedule a day in advance! BB does a lot for the team, but isn't a qualified coach, but has to step in as a coach to cover RF's ass. You have to thank BB for his dedication, but he shouldn't have a say in who makes the team or plays where, or how much time they get. Practices are cancelled a lot, so the team practices 1.5 times a week in the fall on average. Most local travel teams practice twice, and ECNL teams possibly even more.

There is no feedback given to players by RF.

I'm sure I missed something, like practice space, or something else.

The thing is that a lot of negatives have been written about the coach and manager/asst coach, without much response apart from they are nice people and good coaches. That actually doesn't say anything as no details are given. If you want to defend them, you need to be able to give substantiative details as to why they are good coaches.

Bash the adults but stop bashing the team and especially particular kids. Even BB's kid. They didn't ask for this mess of a team. This is the parents doing.
            The 06 npl parents doing. To be specific

Comment

The team and club knows which. Which is all that matters.
              I’m really confused. So there are 2 ex pda dads. But apparently only one is frustrated and the club knows who it is. Since all of this is anonymous, how does the club know?

Comment

I’m really confused. So there are 2 ex pda dads. But apparently only one is frustrated and the club knows who it is. Since all of this is anonymous, how does the club know?
                I think it must be both that are frustrated. Way to many posts for there to be just one. And the club probably knows about it because I’m sure they’ve both complained.

I mean I would be frustrated and complain too - if I left a real ECNL club like PDA for a town rec club like Bucks. Can’t really blame the two frustrated ex pda dads, for being frustrated and complaining- seems like they have a lot of valid concerns.

Comment

Wait I’m confused. I thought no parent from this team posts negative things on here.
                  I’m old enough to remember way back when all the posts were supposedly made by the crazy ukies ladies. Everyone knew it back then just like everyone knows it’s now npl/ frustrated pda dads. There was even a separate ukies thread that some of the parents in this team set up to trash them day in and day out.

Comment

Typical PDA parents! They think they are better than everyone else

Comment

I think it must be both that are frustrated. Way to many posts for there to be just one. And the club probably knows about it because I’m sure they’ve both complained.

I mean I would be frustrated and complain too - if I left a real ECNL club like PDA for a town rec club like Bucks. Can’t really blame the two frustrated ex pda dads, for being frustrated and complaining- seems like they have a lot of valid concerns.
                      This all just shows how little everyone understands the big picture at FCBucks. Prediction, based off of the last few years, when your daughter’s team travels up to play FSA and CFC and you only have 10 kids, and can’t borrow players from the older team or NPL, because they don’t have enough kids either, you will then start to understand. When your daughter comes home from practice and tells you it was a little boring because we only had 7 girls show up, and then that becomes the norm for basically your entire U17 and U18/19 years, you will understand these issues surrounding FC Bucks. It’s not normal to play ECNL and not have your coach showing up, or having a Dad fill in. It’s not normal to have low player attendance at a U14 practice. BTW, they older teams that had player issues the past few years, they all started off as strong teams, stronger than the 06 team. Those teams were best in EPA price to hitting the ECNL and then they started failing because of poor club management. The 06 team is on shaky grounds now, so it should be really interesting when they get to U16. Again, wait until you show up at the fields in Boston, on a cold crap day, getting crushed by Stars FC, and not having enough players, only to have to do it again the next day vs. Scorpions, without enough kids and a Dad coaching on the sidelines. Oh, and $500.00 on hotels, traffic and an entire weekend wasted. Don’t believe me ask the girls on the 02 team or 00 and 99 teams. This is your future!

Comment

Typical PDA parents! They think they are better than everyone else
                        You know what’s more frustrating than being an ex-pda dad? Actually playing for RF when you were younger and then having your kid play for him expecting her to have the same experience and instead getting a watered down checked out version of RF who appears to be held hostage by a dad coach. That kind of frustration could easily drive someone insane and cause them to post over and over and over.

Comment

Does talking soccer have the copyrights to this thread? It needs to be published in hard copy. Or a reality TV show. “The FC BUCKS Frustrated Fathers of Bucks County.”

Comment

You know what’s more frustrating than being an ex-pda dad? Actually playing for RF when you were younger and then having your kid play for him expecting her to have the same experience and instead getting a watered down checked out version of RF who appears to be held hostage by a dad coach. That kind of frustration could easily drive someone insane and cause them to post over and over and over.
                            Oh wow! The light bulbs are going off in my head - there is a dad on this team who played for RF in college I think? Oh boy he must be so incredibly frustrated! The list of people who could be posting on here is growing! Wow! Mind. Blown.

Comment

Has anyone raised these issues to the “DOC” Daddy of Coaching?

Comment

This all just shows how little everyone understands the big picture at FCBucks. Prediction, based off of the last few years, when your daughter’s team travels up to play FSA and CFC and you only have 10 kids, and can’t borrow players from the older team or NPL, because they don’t have enough kids either, you will then start to understand. When your daughter comes home from practice and tells you it was a little boring because we only had 7 girls show up, and then that becomes the norm for basically your entire U17 and U18/19 years, you will understand these issues surrounding FC Bucks. It’s not normal to play ECNL and not have your coach showing up, or having a Dad fill in. It’s not normal to have low player attendance at a U14 practice. BTW, they older teams that had player issues the past few years, they all started off as strong teams, stronger than the 06 team. Those teams were best in EPA price to hitting the ECNL and then they started failing because of poor club management. The 06 team is on shaky grounds now, so it should be really interesting when they get to U16. Again, wait until you show up at the fields in Boston, on a cold crap day, getting crushed by Stars FC, and not having enough players, only to have to do it again the next day vs. Scorpions, without enough kids and a Dad coaching on the sidelines. Oh, and $500.00 on hotels, traffic and an entire weekend wasted. Don’t believe me ask the girls on the 02 team or 00 and 99 teams. This is your future!
                                This is an excellent post. Seems these Dad defenders don’t want to deal with the facts. You didn’t mention that none of the older girls teams advanced to ECNL playoffs the past couple of years, which are the biggest recruiting events in the country. No wonder the college commitments weren’t very good. Bottom line, why not solve the problems that are hurting our girls? Questionable coaches and no DOC. It’s time the club makes changes.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X