Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your style is very similar to a poster on the match for forum who uses abusive language. I’m not sure what to think of a person who doesn’t practice what they preach:
    That’s your response? So 2 things
    I haven’t used any harsh language and even if I did I’m conversing with an adult nit using my authority to bully a teenager( and girls much younger in sc case) so you are comparing apples to Oranges

2nd I’m not on the Matchfit Forum. Looks like you have too much time on your hands
    You should spend more time analyzing your children’s teachers and coaches instead of wasting it on forums and analysis of writing styles

I think it’s hilarious that you think my language was abusive but what sc does is good for your daughters Self esteem.

You are all over the place trying to deflect.

Comment

That’s your response? So 2 things
      I haven’t used any harsh language and even if I did I’m conversing with an adult nit using my authority to bully a teenager( and girls much younger in sc case) so you are comparing apples to Oranges

2nd I’m not on the Matchfit Forum. Looks like you have too much time on your hands
      You should spend more time analyzing your children’s teachers and coaches instead of wasting it on forums and analysis of writing styles

I think it’s hilarious that you think my language was abusive but what sc does is good for your daughters Self esteem.

You are all over the place trying to deflect.
      I apologize if you are not. Someone is copying your style.

Comment

My daughter just finished up her HS season, and is looking at new clubs. STA is one of our top choices, and she had previously been offered a spot earlier in the year, but chose to play HS instead. Circling back, if they would even consider taking her, what is the club like? I don't want to even pursue contact if the club is another Matchfit. Be gentle here, really looking for feedback only

Comment

My daughter just finished up her HS season, and is looking at new clubs. STA is one of our top choices, and she had previously been offered a spot earlier in the year, but chose to play HS instead. Circling back, if they would even consider taking her, what is the club like? I don't want to even pursue contact if the club is another Matchfit. Be gentle here, really looking for feedback only
          Great club. Complete opposite of MatchFit.

Comment

Completely agree much better than the complete joke that is Matchfit. Good choice staying away.

Comment

Club may not care but team players do not often take too kindly to players that play hs and then try to insert themselves into the team mid season.

Comment

Club may not care but team players do not often take too kindly to players that play hs and then try to insert themselves into the team mid season.
                They should complain to USSF who left a loophole a mile wide for that to happen. Any player can be added up until April. If there was stronger demand for GDA teams wouldn't have spots left for add ons

Comment

I don't disagree. But it is just the reality of going into a team mid season. Keep a thick skin and a good attitude.

Comment

They should complain to USSF who left a loophole a mile wide for that to happen. Any player can be added up until April. If there was stronger demand for GDA teams wouldn't have spots left for add ons
                    Just about all leagues (except for qualifiers for state championships) allow players to be added until May. And that’s when tryouts are in March, but you seem to be naive about that.

- do you have 22 players and add to ECNL maximum of 32?
                    - do you start with a 15 player core and add 4 players?
                    - do you have injuries and add players to close gaps, or are you padding out coaches wallet?
                    - are you not developing players and adding talent to stack a team for a championship?

Comment

Safe travels down to Tampa and hope we kick some butt down there!

Comment

Safe travels down to Tampa and hope we kick some butt down there!
                        what happened to the U17 team yesterday? They got spanked by SJEB. Seems like maybe they couldn't get over the fact they had to fly down to Florida to play a team that is an hour and a half drive away from them. Please don't say the starters sat out, cause if anyone sat out starters, it was SJEB. Let's go Barons

Comment

what happened to the U17 team yesterday? They got spanked by SJEB. Seems like maybe they couldn't get over the fact they had to fly down to Florida to play a team that is an hour and a half drive away from them. Please don't say the starters sat out, cause if anyone sat out starters, it was SJEB. Let's go Barons
                          Not that I especially care, but did you have a chance to compare rosters before and after high school season? SJEB seems to have lots of players w/o number and PT players on the roster.

Anyways, well done SJEB.

Comment

Not that I especially care, but did you have a chance to compare rosters before and after high school season? SJEB seems to have lots of players w/o number and PT players on the roster.

Anyways, well done SJEB.
                            Agree. SJEB allowed players to play HS and they are just starting on the DA team. Kind of proves that HS, while not pretty to watch, is not going to affect a good player in a negative way. Keep it up SJEB

Comment

That’s a shame that DA’s are breaking the rules allowing players to play HS but I guess that’s reality these days of maintaining the GDA product...

Comment

That’s a shame that DA’s are breaking the rules allowing players to play HS but I guess that’s reality these days of maintaining the GDA product...
                                Its not breaking the rules if they were never rostered in the first place. Those kids are nothing more than mid season adds. They were just lucky there were enough 02's at the club willing to give up HS so they could field a team in the fall.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X