X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Doesn't matter. Both clubs are guilty.

When you fly to New Jersey to play a team worse then 4-5 teams in your own state while not playing a large number of players all together you should start reevaluating things.

When your team cannot find a goal over the course of a season because you are playing teams out of your class, meanwhile a large number of players don't play all together, you should start reevaluating things.
    Just for the record. The team that had issues playing had no one that complained about lack of playing time. Just FYI.

Comment

What /who is ADF ?
      Futeboltraining by Joaquim Capuia. Not cheap but solely focuses on next level individual technical work. Also no longer easy to get in. Kid needs to be evaluated first.

Comment

Futeboltraining by Joaquim Capuia. Not cheap but solely focuses on next level individual technical work. Also no longer easy to get in. Kid needs to be evaluated first.
        No more ADF club?

Just training, like Jo used to do? Where/what field(s)?

Comment

No more ADF club?

Just training, like Jo used to do? Where/what field(s)?
          Not sure about club and teams but Futeboltraining is the academy he started years ago and it's separate and operates out of Soccer bubble at MJCC. My kids did off and on over the years and really improved greatly from it. I don't know of any coaches that could knock this training. In fact several have sent their own kids there. Start at younger age.. u8 at least. No one else in the city does exclusive technical training like this.

Comment

Not sure about club and teams but Futeboltraining is the academy he started years ago and it's separate and operates out of Soccer bubble at MJCC. My kids did off and on over the years and really improved greatly from it. I don't know of any coaches that could knock this training. In fact several have sent their own kids there. Start at younger age.. u8 at least. No one else in the city does exclusive technical training like this.
            Love it!
            FYI-Jo received his training from his former mentor, Paul (then a Westside coach) and while at Westside.

Paul used to say,"click, click" when the kids were working at drills. Did Jo do the same.

Comment

I agree. Especially if you have a kid that wants to join the circus. Isolated technique training should be less than 10% of a players training

Comment

I agree. Especially if you have a kid that wants to join the circus. Isolated technique training should be less than 10% of a players training
                Yes. Touches have nothing to do with improving at soccer.

Comment

Yes. Touches have nothing to do with improving at soccer.
                  No private trainer is needed to get touches.

Divinyls - I Touch Myself

Comment

No private trainer is needed to get touches.

Divinyls - I Touch Myself
                    LOL

But seriously, RIP Chrissy and please support breast cancer awareness and MS non-profits.

Comment

pathetic CU ECNL parents spend $7500 year on ECNL and another $2k/ year on outside training.
                      They will also save money with only one team going to playoffs.

Comment

Crossfires u17 team has a -76 goal differential in Ecnl. They've scored 5 goals all year...

Take a minute to think about the time and money used for that. When does common sense kick in?

The other teams aren't faring much better.

Comment

Are they still giving out free kits and subsidizing new players?

Comment

Crossfires u17 team has a -76 goal differential in Ecnl. They've scored 5 goals all year...

Take a minute to think about the time and money used for that. When does common sense kick in?

The other teams aren't faring much better.
                            Fan of ECNL and the competition, but that is a bad team

Comment

Fan of ECNL and the competition, but that is a bad team
                              Obviously FCP got the better players for that birth year. I think it's rude when people bash on them. I know some great girls on that team and it's challenging for two Oregon clubs to put together 8 full teams for ECNL. Heck Thorns were unable to piece together a team from two age groups to outperform one ecnl team recently. Thorns used 99s and ecnl only had 00s.

Comment

Obviously FCP got the better players for that birth year. I think it's rude when people bash on them. I know some great girls on that team and it's challenging for two Oregon clubs to put together 8 full teams for ECNL. Heck Thorns were unable to piece together a team from two age groups to outperform one ecnl team recently. Thorns used 99s and ecnl only had 00s.
                                Thorns just found out how hard it is. The 4 teams they've got now are so watered down with rec players it's almost comical.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X