Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atletico de PacNW

Does anyone have any idea who Atletico de PacNW is or where they are from? They have a bunch of teams across a number of ages in Division 1 in the NPSL. When they have multiple teams, one is listed as maroon and the other blue, which is normal PacNW naming.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone have any idea who Atletico de PacNW is or where they are from? They have a bunch of teams across a number of ages in Division 1 in the NPSL. When they have multiple teams, one is listed as maroon and the other blue, which is normal PacNW naming.
    If it is pac nw it wouldn’t surprise me . They have lost Kent United as a feeder club and Southlake are not far away from breaking off. They have started to do their own mod programme (don’t know about select) which is a hell of deal and blows both Southlake and Valor out of the water ! Looking at their boys teams the standards have really slipped so now they are starting to fight for market share . Xfire and Seattle United dome it years ago .

Comment

If it is pac nw it wouldn’t surprise me . They have lost Kent United as a feeder club and Southlake are not far away from breaking off. They have started to do their own mod programme (don’t know about select) which is a hell of deal and blows both Southlake and Valor out of the water ! Looking at their boys teams the standards have really slipped so now they are starting to fight for market share . Xfire and Seattle United dome it years ago .
      Where would PacNW's territory be if Southlake pulls out? I'd assume that they'd have to be their own association instead of being part of GRTYSA like they are today. This could get really interesting for WYS because they've always been in the monopoly business.

Comment

Where would PacNW's territory be if Southlake pulls out? I'd assume that they'd have to be their own association instead of being part of GRTYSA like they are today. This could get really interesting for WYS because they've always been in the monopoly business.
        I think if they are starting to set up their own mod/select programme at a good price monopoly would be the name of the game .

Comment

Atlético De PacNW

It’s an affiliate thing pac is doing with the clubs eclipse and pumas. I think called community soccer? Don’t really remember. They merged and called them selves atlético de pacnw. Eclipse teams being maroon and pumas being blue (sort of the A and b teams). Both really good teams both clubs goals are to play rcl and make it to division 1

Comment

It’s an affiliate thing pac is doing with the clubs eclipse and pumas. I think called community soccer? Don’t really remember. They merged and called them selves atlético de pacnw. Eclipse teams being maroon and pumas being blue (sort of the A and b teams). Both really good teams both clubs goals are to play rcl and make it to division 1
            So pumas and eclipse have both left pspl ?

Comment

Is this the same club? https://atleticofutbol.com/

So for five years folks have had questions about this club. Hmm

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X