Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enough to survive

Do the Reign teams have enough to survive? The best team for the reign is hammered having to play up with the 03s. They have a total of 9 players at 03 for Surf and regular season. You have to have concerns if they can survive. Have to wonder of the longevity as this is consistent across the groups.

I thought the Predmore’s had this covered. Concerning that they have to destroy a team just to survive!!! Guess they run the academy like their first team.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Do the Reign teams have enough to survive? The best team for the reign is hammered having to play up with the 03s. They have a total of 9 players at 03 for Surf and regular season. You have to have concerns if they can survive. Have to wonder of the longevity as this is consistent across the groups.
      This sounds so vaguely apocalyptic. Almost on par with the imminent melting of the ice fields in Greenland as a result of the ongoing heatwave. But what, exactly, are you trying to say? By “hammered” do you mean that whichever Reign team you, anonymous soccer forum poster, consider the best lost a game at a tournament? Or are you suggesting that players playing up is some sort of a problem (even though it is something that DA strongly encourages)? All but one of the Reign teams have new coaches from last year, and some of the teams are brand new. They surely will lose some games. Some of the teams will be very good, some less so. But why the obsession with someone else’s kids’ soccer team?

Comment

I think the poster means by "hammered" that they are pulling from the 04 team at surf cup for the short handed 03 team so some players will be playing a lot of games. The reign has reserve teams this year to draw from and games are fewer during the season which enables players to play up more easily so I don't think numbers will be an issue at all.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X