Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bu18/19 (2002/2001) Lake Grove Newfield (LGN) United

The 2002 BU17 Lake Grove Newfield (LGN) United will be holding open practices for interested players for the upcoming year going u18/19 ( 2002/2001). The team finished 3rd in EDP National League Premier I and also competed in the USYS National League this past season. We will also be returning several 01 & 02 players from the current BU18 LGN United who were undefeated EDP I & State Champs. In addition, we also will play “team-based” NPL this upcoming Spring 2020 as well.

We are looking for a few 2002 and/or 2001 skilled, dedicated players to add to an already very strong team as we move into our final year. The team is professionally trained and coached 3-4x per week year round (2-3x in winter) and has a full curriculum including 3 team camps. We offer plenty of college showcase/tournament exposure including:

•EDP Summer Showcase
    •Disney & CASL, NC (USYS National League)
    •Wallkill Showcase
    •Bethesda Premier Cup
    •Masspequa College Showcase
    •Manhattan Kickoff
    •Jeff Cup
    •Potomac

We’re looking to play EDP National League & the USYS National League & State Cups this year as well this upcoming season. Please come down and check out the team. Interested in all positions.

•Tuesday’s 7-8:30 pm

•Thursday’s 7:30-9 pm

For locations and to confirm attendance please contact frank @ 631-513-2238 or Frank@LGNSC.com

With all that college exposure they still dont have a lot of kids playing college soccer at a high level. I wonder if this is to line the coaches pocket or help kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      With all that college exposure they still dont have a lot of kids playing college soccer at a high level. I wonder if this is to line the coaches pocket or help kids.
      What?

Comment

What?
        Professionally trained hahahahahaha. Tim Graham and his sidekick Frank. What a joke.

Comment

Professionally trained hahahahahaha. Tim Graham and his sidekick Frank. What a joke.
          Yet they are bragging on other forums about direct links to college. Am I missing something?

Comment

Yet they are bragging on other forums about direct links to college. Am I missing something?
            They are a direct pipeline to Suffolk CC

Comment

they do well for a program built on ball juggling and running laps.

Comment

leaving the drama off try out threads. talk sh*t somewhere else. have some respect for town clubs

Comment

Tim has no desire to help anyone with college. His pocket is all he cares about. Always was.

Comment

leaving the drama off try out threads. talk sh*t somewhere else. have some respect for town clubs
                    Respect for the most disrespectful of all!! hahahaha. yeah try that somewhere else. Everyone knows this club is sinking

Comment

Tim has no desire to help anyone with college. His pocket is all he cares about. Always was.
                      Guess thats why his name is not on any of these postings.

Comment

Respect for the most disrespectful of all!! hahahaha. yeah try that somewhere else. Everyone knows this club is sinking
                        Your son is not good enough to play on Tims team. Now you take to the forums to bash him because youre to much of wimp to do it yourself in person.

Comment

Your son is not good enough to play on Tims team. Now you take to the forums to bash him because youre to much of wimp to do it yourself in person.
                          I have told him to his face. He doesn't care, it's all about the money!

Maybe he cared a million years ago. He has pumped himself up so much in his head that no one could possibly measure up. Just ask him how good he is, he'll tell you.

LOSER!

Comment

I have told him to his face. He doesn't care, it's all about the money!

Maybe he cared a million years ago. He has pumped himself up so much in his head that no one could possibly measure up. Just ask him how good he is, he'll tell you.

LOSER!
                            im not saying your wrong but.....how is it all about the money for him? honestly..

Comment

im not saying your wrong but.....how is it all about the money for him? honestly..
                              They take money from families telling them he will develop hem and get them into a college program and doesn’t do any of those things. He plays in every tournament, league, and cup possible so that he can get extra money out of families. They claim to be a “pipeline” to college soccer but can’t produce a list of players from the club playing college soccer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X