• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Troll. Don't feed the troll.
    dont think you know what trolling is

Comment

dont think you know what trolling is
      Not the Op. But it seems like no matter what anyone writes about the players or what schools they are going to you will find a reason to comeback with a negative comment. Why won't a college redshirt a player of her talent when they have quality depth at GK? Why have her sit on the bench and waste a year of eligibility? Pushing her eligibility out one more year makes a ton of sense. This is done in a lot of sports. The Op gave you a good analysis of why that college would take that path. But you come on and make it sound like its a knock against her talent. That is just silly. You sound like a troll.

Also, if the GKs have been called to the YNT multiple times it gives them a better shot at the WNT than most. Its not a leap of faith for someone to suggest they may be in contention in the future. It not guaranteed of course but they definitely have a shot. Not many can say that. Dude you are trolling.

Comment

Not the Op. But it seems like no matter what anyone writes about the players or what schools they are going to you will find a reason to comeback with a negative comment. Why won't a college redshirt a player of her talent when they have quality depth at GK? Why have her sit on the bench and waste a year of eligibility? Pushing her eligibility out one more year makes a ton of sense. This is done in a lot of sports. The Op gave you a good analysis of why that college would take that path. But you come on and make it sound like its a knock against her talent. That is just silly. You sound like a troll.

Also, if the GKs have been called to the YNT multiple times it gives them a better shot at the WNT than most. Its not a leap of faith for someone to suggest they may be in contention in the future. It not guaranteed of course but they definitely have a shot. Not many can say that. Dude you are trolling.
        try reading the thread. Ive NEVER knocked her talent. I said easy with the future of the WNT nonsense. it seems that if a posters does not condone the hyperbole thats knocking.

Just so i get it right, a GK who is being touted as the future of the WNT is being red shirted because , according to you, they have quality depth at GK? That sounds like exactly what i said. She is one of MANY good GKs at that level.

The OP gave me a good analysis of exactly why my original position is correct. One of several at that level.

Comment

one more thing...

I found the 2019 commits for NYCFC GDA, and all of these girls have spent at least 2 years being developed by Kaz and Fredy, JD is the WNT GK of the future....

it does not say in contention, or one of a few who may be. its a definitive statement i took issue with. You are twisting both sides. making what i wrote worse and softening what the OP said to suit you. I dont mind defending my position, bit you could at least read or interpret accurately

Comment

one more thing...

I found the 2019 commits for NYCFC GDA, and all of these girls have spent at least 2 years being developed by Kaz and Fredy, JD is the WNT GK of the future....

it does not say in contention, or one of a few who may be. its a definitive statement i took issue with. You are twisting both sides. making what i wrote worse and softening what the OP said to suit you. I dont mind defending my position, bit you could at least read or interpret accurately
            Lets see if she makes the u20 WNT camps....

Comment

Lets see if she makes the u20 WNT camps....
              why would she not? the same people are evaluating and its not like we are in season for all the contenders. don think it means much tbh

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X