Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wha wha wha....crying and complaining....don't cry here....I lose respect for you as a man with every crybaby stroke of your keyboard. My 8 year old would kick the crap out of you in front of your whole family and eat a sandwhich when he is done...he does not cry.
    Dumb response.

Comment

Is Soccer a game or sport? - Friendly Arguments Only

So now diet and weight are criteria for being a sport? And being fun disqualifies something from being a sport?

Durring the days of Ancient Greece and the beginning of the Olympic Games (not the farce marketing money making scheme the swiss has made of it today). The games had real sports designed to test true strength and MANHOOD. Yes MANHOOD a word that used to have meaning....Explain to me how playing soccer makes you a strong man?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyWWz40-Vek

We can laugh at the video above however soccer players take dives all the time (we all see it, we will see it this weekend...guarantied)....Is this how we want to raise our kids? fake something so you get something for nothing?...In a real sport...you have pride...you earn what you get....soccer, basketball, are for wimps....I truly believe that people who say otherwise are only trying to justify your own pathetic excuse for being so called "tough" or a "man".....I pity you, i really do.

See below truth.

https://www.google.com/search?biw=10...OM502sbo-BoyM:

Comment

Durring the days of Ancient Greece and the beginning of the Olympic Games (not the farce marketing money making scheme the swiss has made of it today). The games had real sports designed to test true strength and MANHOOD. Yes MANHOOD a word that used to have meaning....Explain to me how playing soccer makes you a strong man?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyWWz40-Vek

We can laugh at the video above however soccer players take dives all the time (we all see it, we will see it this weekend...guarantied)....Is this how we want to raise our kids? fake something so you get something for nothing?...In a real sport...you have pride...you earn what you get....soccer, basketball, are for wimps....I truly believe that people who say otherwise are only trying to justify your own pathetic excuse for being so called "tough" or a "man".....I pity you, i really do.

See below truth.

https://www.google.com/search?biw=10...OM502sbo-BoyM:
        Dumb response. Dumb Thread.

Comment

Dumb response. Dumb Thread.
          Is that the best you can do? you are weak. :)

Comment

i am strong. are you?

Comment

Dumb response.

Comment

i am strong. are you?
                dumb response. and i typed it! LOL!

Comment

i am strong. are you?

On my last day on this green earth i hope so buddy. we shall see.

Comment

If there is risk of death, it's a sport. Otherwise it's a game.

Comment

If there is risk of death, it's a sport. Otherwise it's a game.
                      Bruce Lee - 'GAME' of Death. Holes, my friend, holes.

Comment

Bruce Lee - 'GAME' of Death. Holes, my friend, holes.
                        Touche.

There are only three sports, bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering and all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Touche.

There are only three sports, bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering and all the rest are merely games.
                          Yes...Touche...you are awesome!!!!

Comment

By definition:

A sport is a physical activity carried out under an agreed set of rules for competition

A game is a recreational activity defined by a goal that the players try to reach, and a set of rules to play it.

Soccer is certainly physical, so definitely a sport.

Comment

By definition:

A sport is a physical activity carried out under an agreed set of rules for competition

A game is a recreational activity defined by a goal that the players try to reach, and a set of rules to play it.

Soccer is certainly physical, so definitely a sport.
                              In soccer the Rules are not agreed upon....they are discretionary per each referee per each game....soccer is a game.

Comment

Yes...Touche...you are awesome!!!!
                                Dont Forget astroids!!!!!!! you are dead if they crash into you!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X