• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    She is vigorously defended because the attacks are insane and petty
    She is a legit player deserving of respect and also a quality young lady
    let's go huskies

UConn soccer alum fully supporting the side

Yes we lived in crappy prison dorms, barely a weekend meal plan, pushed on a pull door, played second fiddle to every Uconn team but we believed and we won a National title. We beat UNC. It is possible to build again. All you naysayers who munch poppycock on the couch. We were fierce and played the game and we played for one another. It is possible for the phoenix to rise. The school is 1000 x's better. The program will - and I mean will rise again. proud alumni still kicking around CT listening to the diatribe. I walked the walk and talked the talk. You all just talk.

National champion in the day. It will come again. The right coach is in place

Comment

let's go huskies

Yes we lived in crappy prison dorms, barely a weekend meal plan, pushed on a pull door, played second fiddle to every Uconn team but we believed and we won a National title. We beat UNC. It is possible to build again. All you naysayers who munch poppycock on the couch. We were fierce and played the game and we played for one another. It is possible for the phoenix to rise. The school is 1000 x's better. The program will - and I mean will rise again. proud alumni still kicking around CT listening to the diatribe. I walked the walk and talked the talk. You all just talk.

I love the school spirit but didn’t UConn lose 7-0 in its lone national championship appearance? Still a great year.

Comment

Why is MR getting time to rebuild? These are all her recruits. She was the recruiting coordinator and handled everything. LT gave her the wheel to the card awhile ago

What makes you think you even know what's going on within the UCONN Athletics Department, much less what the expectations of the AD there is concerning women's soccer.

Just throwing crap against the wall to see what sticks?

Comment

I love the school spirit but didn’t UConn lose 7-0 in its lone national championship appearance? Still a great year.
          In this day and age, it is amazing what we can find out thanks to Al Gore’s greatest invention...the Internet. You should look into it.

UConn has appeared in 4 Womens College cup finals, losing each time to UNC (who has won 21 by the way). Never 7-0 however two of the losses were 6-0.

Comment

In this day and age, it is amazing what we can find out thanks to Al Gore’s greatest invention...the Internet. You should look into it.

UConn has appeared in 4 Womens College cup finals, losing each time to UNC (who has won 21 by the way). Never 7-0 however two of the losses were 6-0.
            Ok so the person who said they got blitzed seemed to be more accurate than the one who said they beat UNC for a NC. Lol. They appeared more than once but never won and got smoked.

Comment

let's go huskies

What color is the sky in your world? UConn has never won a national championship or beaten UNC that I can see. Did see where they go pounded in the final by UNC. I do also see that the program used to be a solid consistent top 25 program and I’m sure it could be again. Especially rejoining the Big East. But you didn’t walk anything and talk a lot of stupidity.

Enjoy your fictional national championship.

Comment

What color is the sky in your world? UConn has never won a national championship or beaten UNC that I can see. Did see where they go pounded in the final by UNC. I do also see that the program used to be a solid consistent top 25 program and I’m sure it could be again. Especially rejoining the Big East. But you didn’t walk anything and talk a lot of stupidity.

Enjoy your fictional national championship.
                They have not won a NT... That is correct.
                They did beat and ended a 4 year UNC unbeaten streak in 1990 3-2.
                UNC revenged the game in the National Championship 6-0

The Big East isn't so much of a pushover as you are saying, "especially"..haha

Please check harder and read your words properly before typing them on here and calling others out as stupid.
                -different poster

Comment

Please check harder and read your words properly before typing them on here and calling others out as stupid.
                  -different poster
                  The original poster said they “walked the walk and won a NC.” Lol. No one said the BE was a pushover. They said it would help the program draw kids. Sorry moron. Go back to school. That UConn education isn’t working out for you.

Comment

-different poster
                    Dummy. The poster said they won a NC. That is incorrect. Nothing else you say matters after that. Besides. Who cares about UConn? Lousy school as evidenced by the original poster. Ugly campus. With a few exceptions, crappy teams.

Comment

Dummy. The poster said they won a NC. That is incorrect. Nothing else you say matters after that. Besides. Who cares about UConn? Lousy school as evidenced by the original poster. Ugly campus. With a few exceptions, crappy teams.
                      Shut your piehole idiot."Duh, nothing matters after that"! Everything I posted was factual and everything I just posted is factual, especially you being another idiot.

Comment

Shut your piehole idiot."Duh, nothing matters after that"! Everything I posted was factual and everything I just posted is factual, especially you being another idiot.
                        Here are some facts. UConn has never won a NC, which means the OP is delusional and hard to take seriously. They used to be a good program, but haven’t been a consistent major player in a while. The Big East will help them draw players. Will they ever return to glory? Doubtful. The school just isn’t very good and the glory years of men’s basketball which built the school are long over.

You UConn defenders are insufferable. Trying so hard to be relevant. Accept mediocrity and life will be better for you. Mediocre school. Below average campus. Lousy athletic program for the money spent. Bleeding money from the department yearly.

Those are the facts. Chew on them. You may not like the taste, but they’re good for you. Will keep you grounded in reality.

Comment

The original poster said they “walked the walk and won a NC.” Lol. No one said the BE was a pushover. They said it would help the program draw kids. Sorry moron. Go back to school. That UConn education isn’t working out for you.
                          Same idiot but acting like a different poster, I see or #3 has arrived. I don't care what the OP (idiot #1) was incorrectly stating. I agreed with the guy (idiot#2) calling him out on the NT. He was just incorrect about UConn never beating UNC and I informed him. You (idiot#3) chime in saying, "duh, he never said it would be a pushover, but help in recruiting"...NOPE, he said, "I'm sure it could be top 25 again since it joined the BE". NOT a mention in his post about recruiting....Can you read idiot #3??????

Not a UConn grad if you can understand my post a little, but I would not expect it from you #3. Never mind about going back to school for you....JUST GO to school and open your ears, shut your piehole unless you are spoken to by your educator. Good luck #3!!!!

Comment

Wow you have to go back three decades to prove their specialness?

Comment

Same idiot but acting like a different poster, I see or #3 has arrived. I don't care what the OP (idiot #1) was incorrectly stating. I agreed with the guy (idiot#2) calling him out on the NT. He was just incorrect about UConn never beating UNC and I informed him. You (idiot#3) chime in saying, "duh, he never said it would be a pushover, but help in recruiting"...NOPE, he said, "I'm sure it could be top 25 again since it joined the BE". NOT a mention in his post about recruiting....Can you read idiot #3??????

Not a UConn grad if you can understand my post a little, but I would not expect it from you #3. Never mind about going back to school for you....JUST GO to school and open your ears, shut your piehole unless you are spoken to by your educator. Good luck #3!!!!
                              No horse in this race, but why would playing in a weak conference help a team make the top 25? That doesn’t even make sense. The Big East should help with recruiting. That’s how I took it.

Comment

Wow you have to go back three decades to prove their specialness?
                                You know what is special is all the people here that never played college ball or even kicked a ball that spout off. Congratulations loser dads. It takes a special kind of tainted genes to pound the university in the state you live in. Pretty pathetic.

Go huskies

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X