X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Loser! No life!
    Loser clubs worry more about marketing than winning. FESA thinks having more numbers overcomes poor performance and bad coaching when the only one winning is Bubb's bank account. Suckers...

Comment

Loser clubs worry more about marketing than winning. FESA thinks having more numbers overcomes poor performance and bad coaching when the only one winning is Bubb's bank account. Suckers...
      My kids win. They develop under my excellent coaching. Hence, they moved from armada to fesa. That simple. The coaches at armada are horrible and tout DA. Enough said.

Comment

My kids win. They develop under my excellent coaching. Hence, they moved from armada to fesa. That simple. The coaches at armada are horrible and tout DA. Enough said.
        Really? You have kids? That switched to FESA for better coaching? Is that so? What teams? I hope not the C team but likely.

Comment

Trust me. If FESA had DA. And they wish they did. They would be touting it plenty. They would also have to hire and pay more qualified coaches.

Comment

Oh, so you had to get kids from Armada to win? Got it, makes sense. Doubt that any of it happened, including the wins, but I certainly understand your logic.

Comment

Trust me. If FESA had DA. And they wish they did. They would be touting it plenty. They would also have to hire and pay more qualified coaches.
              Every club has the higher leagues it gets and they won’t put DA or ECNL clubs too close so first come first get.

Comment

FESA doesn’t have DA on the girls or boys side. So, how can they have the best and most comprehensive competitive program in the SE United States? They are mediocre in the B-league, so not the best. Armada has everything FESA has plus boys DA, so not most comprehensive. In other words, just more lies, smoke and mirrors, and social media BS from re-volt nation!
                Who says DA is top
                Team? Who
                Says ECNL is top?
                It's all your Fn imagination

Comment

Who says DA is top
                  Team? Who
                  Says ECNL is top?
                  No, it’s actually pretty clear at Armada. DA is the top team, ECNL is the second team. No imagination required.

Comment

No, it’s actually pretty clear at Armada. DA is the top team, ECNL is the second team. No imagination required.
                    Not many clubs have both so the top boys team is ECNL. Armada gave up having a Girls DA and kept Girls ECNL this its girls ECNL teams are tops at Armada.

Comment

Not many clubs have both so the top boys team is ECNL. Armada gave up having a Girls DA and kept Girls ECNL this its girls ECNL teams are tops at Armada.
                      Unless they have DA, and not ECNL, then DA is top. MOST clubs don’t have either DA or ECNL, so their top team is their top team. What the fluck is your point? DA is the top league in the land by a country mile on the boys side. Boys ECNL, NPL, etc. are all a distant second. That’s ALL you really need to know.

Comment

Who says DA is top
                        Team? Who
                        Says ECNL is top?
                        FESA inferior losers. Want DA.Can't get it. So they trash it. Phonies.

Comment

Mebourne

Missed you this weekend FESA in Melbourne. Busy beating up Florida's mega clubs...mega my ass! Still kickball

Comment

Retard.

Comment

Retard.
                              Wow, how creative. Simpleton.

Comment

FEsAtv

Retard.
                                I have just one thing to say that sums up your club:

FESAtv

😄 @$$holes

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X