Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    really? "campaign finance laws"...lmao, this is the best you can hang your hat on? just about every career politician has violated "campaign finance laws" at one time or another (par for the course).....dumb_ss !!!!!!!!! your boring me!!!!! comeback when you get some meat.
    So, the fact that "everyone" does it makes it OK?

If they violate the law, they should be prosecuted.

Otherwise law and order doesn't mean shyte.

Comment

Trump rally in NH is off the hook. Trump is gaining in popularity all over the country. Great to see. Personally I love the crying of the trump haters so give me another 4 years of trump!!

Take a look at the FOX NEWS POLL's latest ratings...

Trump is beaten by every single major Democrat in the race, according to FOX.

Comment

Haiku

Donald "Ponzi" tRUMP.....

Just like Madoff....
        escalating bullsh.it ....
        taking more extreme measures ....
        reliant on greedy suckers....
        inevitable, catastrophic failure...
        Jail... and poverty

Comment

Merry Christmas from Donald Trump

Take a look at the FOX NEWS POLL's latest ratings...

Trump is beaten by every single major Democrat in the race, according to FOX.
          heard this story before...about 4 years ago!!!!!!!! :)

Comment

Ill always vote for a performer....especially a Racist one.... so entertaining.

cant wait for the next White Supremacist Rally....anyone know when or where the next Supremacist Rally will be? i mean Trump Rally.
            No don't know where that is but we know where the next anti-white, anti-semite, anti-work, anti-family, anti-American rally will be. Any rally for the dems.

Comment

No don't know where that is but we know where the next anti-white, anti-semite, anti-work, anti-family, anti-American rally will be. Any rally for the dems.
              tRUMP "rallies" ... pro-bigotry, pro-racism, pro-cruelty, pro-corruption, pro-terrorism.... venues for Dopey Donald's dunces to get their dog-whistle instructions...
              They are really excellent recruiting venues for the Dems ...

Comment

tRUMP "rallies" ... pro-bigotry, pro-racism, pro-cruelty, pro-corruption, pro-terrorism.... venues for Dopey Donald's dunces to get their dog-whistle instructions...
                Take your grievances to Diamond and Silk...if you have the guts!!!! I bet you don't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvNREvITA5w

Comment

Donaldo.... the Family Man

Take your grievances to Diamond and Silk...if you have the guts!!!! I bet you don't.

Too funny .... why would anybody be interested in talking to "Graphite and Bilk"... a couple of black ladies who are lampooning the Right Wing, with their racial stereotypes (and being paid handsomely for it). You guys are such unbelievable dopes....
                  Just change the words "tRUMP" for "Obama" and "Melania" for "Michelle" and the story would be much better and accurate ....

I suppose that every right-wing dog must try to have its day... woof ... woof...

Comment

Too funny .... why would anybody be interested in talking to "Graphite and Bilk"... a couple of black ladies who are lampooning the Right Wing, with their racial stereotypes (and being paid handsomely for it). You guys are such unbelievable dopes....
                    Just change the words "tRUMP" for "Obama" and "Melania" for "Michelle" and the story would be much better and accurate ....

I suppose that every right-wing dog must try to have its day... woof ... woof...
                    sounds like you are racist!!!!!! quick to condemn huh?

Comment

OK, for the sake of the ignorant...please share all the documents you have linking TRUMP with Epstein....otherwise stop writing fake news.
                      Epstein and Trump's Friendship

Besides the Acosta connection, Epstein had other ties to President Donald Trump, namely the fact that the two were friends. In 2002, in a profile about Epstein in New York Magazine, Trump was quoted as saying, “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

https://www.elle.com/culture/career-...mp-connection/

Comment

These women are a disgrace, Jessi is laughing at them not with them as they make fools of themselves for a few sheckles.

Comment

Epstein and Trump's Friendship

Besides the Acosta connection, Epstein had other ties to President Donald Trump, namely the fact that the two were friends. In 2002, in a profile about Epstein in New York Magazine, Trump was quoted as saying, “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

https://www.elle.com/culture/career-...mp-connection/
                          its funny and sad that you conveniently did not include the fact that TRUMP Barred Epstein from his resort in 2011 based on the same allegations epstein is accused of (years before TRUMP took office)....typical BS by liberals like you looking for hack job stories to promote your own biased agenda....shame on you....yes, you are scum. YOU are Not becoming an american, just move to canada, we don't need people like you.

Comment

Well you didn't deny who the dems are today so that is a good start.

What is means to be a dem:
                            1. Pro-Bigotry if you treat all people the same regardless of skin color (dems want special treatment for certain races)
                            2. Pro-Racism - see above, dems just repeat the same thing over and over in different ways hoping someone as stupid as they are will believe
                            3. Pro-Cruelty - Dems believe it is cruel to make people work and be productive members of society
                            4. Pro-Corruption - Dems believe whitewater is ok, stealing dem nomination from sanders is ok, setting up a foundation to take donations from foreign governments is ok
                            5. Pro-terrorism - Dems believe any crime is ok as long as it is not white on black. Thus they ignore crime in every one of the cities they have control of and now openly support hamas and other terrorist organizations

JFK would be classified as a far right neo-nazi by todays dem party.

Comment

heard this story before...about 4 years ago!!!!!!!! :)
                              Well that Democrat beat him too! At least among the voting public !

Comment

#EmptySeatsMagatRallies

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X