Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    well I see 3 hrs on my end, so prove me wrong...and thats the bottom line...LOSER!!
    The three posts are within 3 minutes of each other, which is the total time I took to find them.

Comment

The three posts are within 3 minutes of each other, which is the total time I took to find them.
      You and the parents / coaches that think like you are the reason soccer is so freaking bad in the US. Now I know why US Soccer has partnered with La Liga to teach their methodology to US coaches.

Comment

For your information douche the first year at Barca we did not use the official Barca Kit we used a exclusive branded kit so we are totally fine with it. The only thing important is team training and development both of which Barca provides better than anyone.
        How much did you pay for the uniform the 1st year?

Comment

I love the parent who keeps referring to the uniforms as the “exclusive branded kit.” Doesn’t every team play in an “exclusive branded kit?” They really sold you.

Parent A - “So are we ordering the new Barca kits that came out this year, they’re a little different but I like them.”

Parent B - “Nooo, we get to order something even better, we get to order the exclusive branded kit.”

Parent A - “...but that looks nothing like the first team’s uniform.”

Parent B - “Don’t worry, it’s the exclusive branded kit, we are the only ones in the world that got ‘em, ok.... Forca Barca, my friend.”

Parent A - “...forca barca...”

Comment

At SUSA the registration fee alone is 500$ at Barca its $650 for uniforms and registration. So yes it’s definitely a good deal. I think the $500 registration fee + uniforms is a bigger hit to the gut. I get it the truth doesn’t fit your narrative.
            Registration Fee? Really? That's a sucker fee if I every heard one. Heard way too many bad things about Susa to even think about them ... point is, Pro teams are getting official jerseys for same $$ so the other teams should get a discount ... but you probably wont agree since your son is on a Pro team. This is just bad business. Its only the second day of practices and you wouldn't believe how may parents are finding it offensive to pay the same for inferior uniforms.

Comment

Calling Barca parents ... only

Registration Fee? Really? That's a sucker fee if I every heard one. Heard way too many bad things about Susa to even think about them ... point is, Pro teams are getting official jerseys for same $$ so the other teams should get a discount ... but you probably wont agree since your son is on a Pro team. This is just bad business. Its only the second day of practices and you wouldn't believe how may parents are finding it offensive to pay the same for inferior uniforms.
              uniforms are not inferior, same high quality material for all uniform kits. difference is the pro teams get the official "checkered" jerseys....the cost of the jerseys itself are the same. (i still think its over priced) but the quality is the same for either uniform kit.

Comment

So to register for my local town team was $130 for the season for EDP and another $125 for a nike uniform package....cant wait to get and play a barca team....they are easy to beat...just play them physical, the kids cant handle it...the passing game quickly goes out the window.

Comment

uniforms are not inferior, same high quality material for all uniform kits. difference is the pro teams get the official "checkered" jerseys....the cost of the jerseys itself are the same. (i still think its over priced) but the quality is the same for either uniform kit.
                  Sorry, but official kits always cost more than local team jerseys ... and that's what this will be ... I do think you've drunk too much of the Kool-Aid ... and/or are on staff and can buy the uniforms wholesale.

Barca still has a long way to go to convince people who are there that they are the right place .... and that they are not just another team that is doing a money grab.

Comment

Sorry, but official kits always cost more than local team jerseys ... and that's what this will be ... I do think you've drunk too much of the Kool-Aid ... and/or are on staff and can buy the uniforms wholesale.

Barca still has a long way to go to convince people who are there that they are the right place .... and that they are not just another team that is doing a money grab.
                    when a team places an order with say NIKE or Adidas....The manufacturer has a blank model jersey (with a model #) The teams use the model jersey and make their designs. Anyone can get the same model # as a blank from the manufacturer...Your local town team can order the same model # shirt from nike and place there own design....its no secret and there is nothing proprietary regarding models.

Comment

So to register for my local town team was $130 for the season for EDP and another $125 for a nike uniform package....cant wait to get and play a barca team....they are easy to beat...just play them physical, the kids cant handle it...the passing game quickly goes out the window.
                      I really hope you are playing in the EDP club v club against us just to show you we can get physical and unlike your team make a great pass while at it.

Comment

I really hope you are playing in the EDP club v club against us just to show you we can get physical and unlike your team make a great pass while at it.
                        Why even respond ? They know they can't compete against us.
                        And Team based is stronger than club based for the record.

Comment

Why even respond ? They know they can't compete against us.
                          And Team based is stronger than club based for the record.
                          i have seen the barca kids first hand loose their cool when played ultra aggressive.
                          The the fag Trainers with the tight pants don't train for toughness....its not a secret.

Comment

i have seen the barca kids first hand loose their cool when played ultra aggressive.
                            The the fag Trainers with the tight pants don't train for toughness....its not a secret.
                            And I have seen an NYCFC kid end up with a broken arm playing in an indoor tournament against a very physical Barca team. So what's your point. You guys who keep commenting about the pants the trainers wear really need to figure out why the hell you keep noticing what another man is wearing. Get the f@ck out of the closet already because clearly you're gay.

Comment

The Barça Academy Pro NY kit (shipped from Barcelona) includes:

o FC Barcelona Official Nike Home Jersey
                              o FC Barcelona Official Nike Home Shorts
                              o FC Barcelona Official Nike Home Socks
                              o FC Barcelona Official Nike Away Jersey
                              o FC Barcelona Official Nike Away Shorts
                              o FC Barcelona Official Nike Away Socks
                              o Barça Academy Pro NY Official Nike Training Jersey
                              o Barça Academy Pro NY Official Nike Training Shorts
                              o Barça Academy Pro NY Official Nike Training Socks
                              o Barça Academy Pro NY Official Nike Training Pants
                              o Barça Academy Pro NY Official Nike Training Drill Top
                              o Barça Academy Pro NY Official Nike Rain Jacket
                              o Barça Academy Pro NY Official Nike Backpack

Comment

The Barça Academy Pro NY kit (shipped from Barcelona) includes:

o FC Barcelona Official Nike Home Jersey
                                o FC Barcelona Official Nike Home Shorts
                                o FC Barcelona Official Nike Home Socks
                                o FC Barcelona Official Nike Away Jersey
                                o FC Barcelona Official Nike Away Shorts
                                o FC Barcelona Official Nike Away Socks
                                o Barça Academy Pro NY Official Nike Training Jersey
                                o Barça Academy Pro NY Official Nike Training Shorts
                                o Barça Academy Pro NY Official Nike Training Socks
                                o Barça Academy Pro NY Official Nike Training Pants
                                o Barça Academy Pro NY Official Nike Training Drill Top
                                o Barça Academy Pro NY Official Nike Rain Jacket
                                o Barça Academy Pro NY Official Nike Backpack
                                Do I get to play at Camp Nou?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X