Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What position your son play? 178 yards is a fact.
    Not saying your son didn’t get 178 yards. Just that whoever is trying to say it is me posting obviously doesn’t have their facts correct. My son is not a wide receiver.

Comment

Not saying your son didn’t get 178 yards. Just that whoever is trying to say it is me posting obviously doesn’t have their facts correct. My son is not a wide receiver.
      What? He Plays for the panthers right?

Comment

Not anymore.

Comment

Maybe I am being paranoid, but I am pretty sure I am the only person with connection to this team that had a son playing for the panthers. Maybe there is another that I don’t know about.

Comment

Please stop

It doesnt matter to me at least .... my kid is a star on the A team. Thanks for the donation though B teamers.
            Mom, Stop! We are all seeing this and reading this and they know it’s you. Please stop. Why did you write Brian’s name? And why do you care so much? I’m writing this so coach Rich can see I’m asking you to stop.

Comment

Maybe I am being paranoid, but I am pretty sure I am the only person with connection to this team that had a son playing for the panthers. Maybe there is another that I don’t know about.
              All my boys play or have played for the panthers. Best team in NY. We are a football family.

Comment

All my boys play or have played for the panthers. Best team in NY. We are a football family.
                Football is always on in our house. I can talk football x’s and o’s all day!

Comment

My mistake. I have been blamed for everything on this board, figured it was just another dig.

Comment

My mistake. I have been blamed for everything on this board, figured it was just another dig.
                    Pop warner football in ny is big. The Clay panthers are always good. U familiar with clay panthers?

Comment

Ok if we use this for clay panther forum? None of us could figure out how to create a brand new thread so we just picked first one we saw that was already created.

Comment

Found it!! Clay panthers 2019!! Let’s go

Comment

Rich Finneyfrock

Rich Finneyfrock

Comment

Clay panther meeting at Jim’s 8pm tomorrow! Possible new helmets and shoulder pads. Let’s use this for parent communication.

Comment

Clay panther meeting at Jim’s 8pm tomorrow! Possible new helmets and shoulder pads. Let’s use this for parent communication.
                              And yes Bill will be there.

Comment

Yes sorry I was away this weekend. I’ll post panther updates on here.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X