Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 4 > Oregon

Notices

Oregon Discussions about Oregon soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #10511  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
UPDX east is like the third team.
Even more embarrassing.
Reply With Quote
  #10512  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default This 05 group is crazy

This group is nuts. I sure hope no marriages or 401K's are being ruined over this 05 soccer age group.
Reply With Quote
  #10513  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This group is nuts. I sure hope no marriages or 401K's are being ruined over this 05 soccer age group.
No 401ks here. These folks are investing in their kids

/s
Reply With Quote
  #10514  
Old 6 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default PCU Summer Classic

I am picking LYS to win this
Reply With Quote
  #10515  
Old 6 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am picking LYS to win this
I am saying you are crazy and nobody really cares....0
Reply With Quote
  #10516  
Old 6 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am saying you are crazy and nobody really cares....0
Aside from one ex-DA team fishing in the minnow pond, what's to care about the PCU tournament? Interesting action this weekend is in Seattle.
Reply With Quote
  #10517  
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am picking LYS to win this
And I am picking the Cuervos to win the Beaverton Cup!!!
Reply With Quote
  #10518  
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Aside from one ex-DA team fishing in the minnow pond, what's to care about the PCU tournament? Interesting action this weekend is in Seattle.
I donít think there are any ex-DA Teams playing in PCU tourney.
Reply With Quote
  #10519  
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I donít think there are any ex-DA Teams playing in PCU tourney.
FC Portland Navy is there. Now, if "Navy" refers to last year's B team, that's an appropriate tournament for them to play with. But if the DA team is now "Navy", and last year's "Navy" is now "White", and white now red... this tournament is several notches below the level appropriate for FC's first team.

Sometimes you don't know who will be in a tourney until you sign up and pay the fee... tish happens. FC will have a harder slate next weekend in Beaverton Cup, vs Westside, CFC, Cuervos, and a travelling team from Hawaii.
Reply With Quote
  #10520  
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
FC Portland Navy is there. Now, if "Navy" refers to last year's B team, that's an appropriate tournament for them to play with. But if the DA team is now "Navy", and last year's "Navy" is now "White", and white now red... this tournament is several notches below the level appropriate for FC's first team.

Sometimes you don't know who will be in a tourney until you sign up and pay the fee... tish happens. FC will have a harder slate next weekend in Beaverton Cup, vs Westside, CFC, Cuervos, and a travelling team from Hawaii.
Navy is FC Portland's destination for top team so with no DA league/team this will be the old DA squad.

Looks like all their navy teams through all ages are there so not sure if coaches had a choice or it was club decision
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.