Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why? I pay pretty bucks for my kid to be in a private school. This is not a communist country, you can’t demand private school to follow public school rules. That is what we pay for
    Most of these public. Schools are run by liberals.hate to tell u most professors are far left . This is all political and the left's caves into the rules n regs everytime. Me I would rather die then be dictated too.

Comment

I heard some private school soccer in broward is being paused til January
      Haven't hear anything. We are playing Monday. Archdioceses schools in Miami Dade and Palm Beach county are also open and successfully scheduling games, same go for all other private schools. We are happy paying for private education

Comment

Haven't hear anything. We are playing Monday. Archdioceses schools in Miami Dade and Palm Beach county are also open and successfully scheduling games, same go for all other private schools. We are happy paying for private education
        Well in many parts of FL you should. The state's public school system overall is garbage.

Comment

Not in florida my friend. Desantis has made it abundantly clear no schools or sports will be closed. Stop listening to left wing news .
          Not listening to news, listening to athletic directors. One of whom (private school) said they are expecting basketball and soccer to be cancelled before Christmas break. Hope it’s not, but

Comment

Not listening to news, listening to athletic directors. One of whom (private school) said they are expecting basketball and soccer to be cancelled before Christmas break. Hope it’s not, but

Idiot liberal school directors. let em close.

Comment

Well in many parts of FL you should. The state's public school system overall is garbage.
              There is parents that work for the public school system and send their kids to private school. What does that tell you. My kid goes to school with a few of them. It’s like having a restaurant but you send your family to eat somewhere else lol

Comment

There is parents that work for the public school system and send their kids to private school. What does that tell you. My kid goes to school with a few of them. It’s like having a restaurant but you send your family to eat somewhere else lol

My friend went to public school ..navel academy grad ..flys 777 for american and makes about 350k per year. Listen dontvfall for that pompous crap. If your kid is smart he will learn at any school. Teachers love to teach smart kids ..its the dummy's like me they dont like . My kid goes to public and has a 3.8 gpa. Dont trash public school man.

Comment

My friend went to public school ..navel academy grad ..flys 777 for american and makes about 350k per year. Listen dontvfall for that pompous crap. If your kid is smart he will learn at any school. Teachers love to teach smart kids ..its the dummy's like me they dont like . My kid goes to public and has a 3.8 gpa. Dont trash public school man.
                  A high GPA at one school isn't the same as at another that's more challenging. Colleges know that and weight accordingly based on academic rigor.

Of course there are districts in FL that are very good, but the majority are not when compared to national averages. Talk with recently arrived families from the NE about what they gave up school wise moving here.

Comment

A high GPA at one school isn't the same as at another that's more challenging. Colleges know that and weight accordingly based on academic rigor.

Of course there are districts in FL that are very good, but the majority are not when compared to national averages. Talk with recently arrived families from the NE about what they gave up school wise moving here.
                    My school is very good. My son is a freshman and is on a 11th grade level in everything . I am from maryland and the only thing that was better is the soccer !! Schools are about the same. Like I said teachers are great with the smart kids. Its the ones who fall short who get left behind .

Comment

My school is very good. My son is a freshman and is on a 11th grade level in everything . I am from maryland and the only thing that was better is the soccer !! Schools are about the same. Like I said teachers are great with the smart kids. Its the ones who fall short who get left behind .
                      You do realize you chose a good district when you moved here, right?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X