Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Half of CSA signed up for Shore tryouts!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Half of CSA signed up for Shore tryouts!

By January half or more of the teams will be at the Shore!

Girls or boys or both? Why did this happen?

Comment

Both sides

Probably 3/4 of the teams will move once proper tryouts happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Probably 3/4 of the teams will move once proper tryouts happen!
        And here we go again with a new thread. Dude, please stop with your hatred with CSA. Spend some time with your family...

Comment

This guy is bitter. His daughter probably was not picked by them so hes on here bashing them like a little baby.

Comment

Don’t get me wrong, I think CSA Monmouth is a sinking ship. But this is almost assuredly not happening.

Comment

Don’t get me wrong, I think CSA Monmouth is a sinking ship. But this is almost assuredly not happening.
              How did these famous MF Shore ECNL tryouts go? Did anyone actually show up?

Comment

How did these famous MF Shore ECNL tryouts go? Did anyone actually show up?
                Three township-level girls from different age groups and a stray cat showed up all looking for a badge.

Comment

MF Shore ECNL tryouts? That's the funniest thing I've heard today. This ass that started this thread has nothing better to do than start stupid threads. MF Shore will not ever get a a ECNL badge. RT keeps promising that to the parents of his 09 team because he knows they will be leaving next year. MF Shore has one good team. The top girls on that team were trained by that guy NS at CSA. MF Shore is a sinking ship and will have a hard time holding onto a few of their girls next fall.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X