Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m not stupid I just don’t know Tampa Bay Area soccer clubs but Thank You for your information

Dont pay any attention to idiots about Florida premier..these are the idiots who think mls is working .

Comment

Your son is not ready for the higher league. If you found talking soccer that must mean you have access to the internet. All the information you need could be found on the MLS next and ecnl website. You must be very stupid or a troll. Everyone knows the best club in the Tampa Bay area is florida premier. Florida premier is the only one stop soccer shop with clear pathway to both college and professional level soccer. Florida premier has the only coach in florida with a uefa pro license. The CEO of florida premier is also known as the Elon musk of youth soccer. If you have any sense at all, you will join florida premier.
      UEFA pro licence and coaching kids ? Lol.

Comment

Another problem with soccer in america..too many licenses ..worst coaches we had were DA coaches. Yes what's he doing coaching youth soccer with a pro license. I smell a troll

Comment

Another problem with soccer in america..too many licenses ..worst coaches we had were DA coaches. Yes what's he doing coaching youth soccer with a pro license. I smell a troll
          DA Coaching is the worst. Absolute bunch of Clueless ego's.

Comment

Your son is not ready for the higher league. If you found talking soccer that must mean you have access to the internet. All the information you need could be found on the MLS next and ecnl website. You must be very stupid or a troll. Everyone knows the best club in the Tampa Bay area is florida premier. Florida premier is the only one stop soccer shop with clear pathway to both college and professional level soccer. Florida premier has the only coach in florida with a uefa pro license. The CEO of florida premier is also known as the Elon musk of youth soccer. If you have any sense at all, you will join florida premier.
            Thanks TBUdad!! Or is this Andreas? Hmmmm

Comment

the Florida Academy League is the pre mls league for u12 https://events.gotsport.com/events/r...er=Boys&Age=12
              click on the team to find the information you seek. good luck to you 2009 boy.

Comment

the Florida Academy League is the pre mls league for u12 https://events.gotsport.com/events/r...er=Boys&Age=12

I am sorry but the pre mls thing tickles me every time .like the pre da. Means they wont completely push the stake through your heart.😂😂👌

Comment

Its PreMLS for teams with no MLS teams? Im confused!

Comment

Its PreMLS for teams with no MLS teams? Im confused!
                    Ok I will be frank with you. It's a money scam jerkoff.

Comment

Thank You so much :)

Comment

Thank You so much :)
                        you are welcome

Comment

Educate yourself dummy before you speak… His name is Daniel Xhafaj and he is the DOC of the Tarpon campus. Before Florida Premier he was the DOC of Tarpon Liverpool.
                          He is a great guy with an amazing soccer career that I am sure you cannot say about yourself.
                          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Xhafaj

Comment

Educate yourself dummy before you speak… His name is Daniel Xhafaj and he is the DOC of the Tarpon campus. Before Florida Premier he was the DOC of Tarpon Liverpool.
                            He is a great guy with an amazing soccer career that I am sure you cannot say about yourself.
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Xhafaj
                            Amazing soccer career????? A bunch of 1-2 years stints stays at 10-12 different teams. WOW!!! an amazing soccer career........

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2876016]UEFA pro licence and coaching kids ?

I would love to hear the credentials of the director at your club.

Comment

Amazing soccer career????? A bunch of 1-2 years stints stays at 10-12 different teams. WOW!!! an amazing soccer career........
                                You bounce around a few fast food joint, before you landed the shift manger position at Mackey D"s. What your point?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X