Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New indoor rules are a risk management nightmare

I have some strong concerns about mandated small groups of kids in an isolated environment in which all other adults are banned from being even in the same building.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have some strong concerns about mandated small groups of kids in an isolated environment in which all other adults are banned from being even in the same building.
    You came to the right place to discuss this.

Comment

So you don't trust your kids' coach "alone" with ten other kids in an open public space with some other adults around? If you don't trust him/her why are you with that club to begin with?

Comment

So you don't trust your kids' coach "alone" with ten other kids in an open public space with some other adults around? If you don't trust him/her why are you with that club to begin with?
        There will be other coaches in the buildings and well as facility staff. Not just my coach. And no parents around to observe.

Comment

There will be other coaches in the buildings and well as facility staff. Not just my coach. And no parents around to observe.
          Observe what? Do you think your club is running a child sex operation in broad daylight or something? You don't need to be there. Stop hovering over your kid. If your kid needs something the coach can text you in your car.

Comment

Observe what? Do you think your club is running a child sex operation in broad daylight or something? You don't need to be there. Stop hovering over your kid. If your kid needs something the coach can text you in your car.
            The backbone of risk management training the last decade has been ensuring that children are never left alone with a single adult. These covid regulations are going to have a lot of teams violating that basic tenant.

Comment

buy under armor, invest in snow removal. keep the kids outside.

Comment

The backbone of risk management training the last decade has been ensuring that children are never left alone with a single adult. These covid regulations are going to have a lot of teams violating that basic tenant.
                Fewer teams will be able to practice at a time so clubs can assign two coaches a team

Comment

My club is doing a bubble and renting lights to shine on turf fields. We will be outside when above 40 degrees maybe even colder. I think it will be tough to keep even the bubbles open.

Comment

My club is doing a bubble and renting lights to shine on turf fields. We will be outside when above 40 degrees maybe even colder. I think it will be tough to keep even the bubbles open.
                    Smart business planning, anything to keep the consumers money.

Comment

Smart business planning, anything to keep the consumers money.
                      Nothing wrong with the kids playing outside as long as it's not too cold or raining. Kids want to play, parents want them active.

Comment

Ok, u9 game. Who takes the kid to the bathroom who needs a potty break mid-game?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X