Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The 09 (U12) boys Pre ECLN team is the best team in the club hands down.
    Let them hit puberty before we declare them the best. You'll be very surprised with what happens to these players through the years, including the ones that you think are can't miss prospects at this age.

Comment

Let them hit puberty before we declare them the best. You'll be very surprised with what happens to these players through the years, including the ones that you think are can't miss prospects at this age.
      Truth.
      Seen it so many times now.

Comment

Anyone seen the 06s play. I looked at the ECNL standings and they've won all their games

Comment

Anyone seen the 06s play. I looked at the ECNL standings and they've won all their games
          I have, they are solid. They added some kids and a very solid defender in that back.

Comment

I have, they are solid. They added some kids and a very solid defender in that back.
            Yes, I think I know the defender you are referring to and he is quite good. I believe that they only added he and two other players this year (all former DA) to round out the team. They seem to have come together really well and are looking strong.

Comment

Yes, I think I know the defender you are referring to and he is quite good. I believe that they only added he and two other players this year (all former DA) to round out the team. They seem to have come together really well and are looking strong.
              Yes they are former DA players and quite good. Too bad none of the 05's came over to our club, we could use the help.

Comment

Yes they are former DA players and quite good. Too bad none of the 05's came over to our club, we could use the help.
                It looks like the 2006 team added a goalkeeper, a defender, and a midfielder. Obviously each team is different, so what additions would help the 2005 team?

Comment

It looks like the 2006 team added a goalkeeper, a defender, and a midfielder. Obviously each team is different, so what additions would help the 2005 team?
                  We need a striker, a CB and a GK. We are thin on the bench too but I think every team is in regards to bench players.

Comment

We need a striker, a CB and a GK. We are thin on the bench too but I think every team is in regards to bench players.
                    Ray should’ve added by son as the striker abs he would’ve been too scorer. At least he watched him play and he regrets not picking him up 😃

Comment

Ray should’ve added by son as the striker abs he would’ve been too scorer. At least he watched him play and he regrets not picking him up 😃
                      What..???this has got to be one of the most confusing comments in a long time

Comment

What..???this has got to be one of the most confusing comments in a long time
                        I wrote it fast lol Coach Ray should’ve added my son as striker when he had the chance . He definitely kicks himself in the ass now 😛 He wanted all 6’ tall players like that makes a difference.

Comment

RS built the 05 team strictly on size & physicality. It worked when they were younger but now when all that evens out you have to be able to play soccer and have soccer players. That is why the 05 team is struggling.

Comment

RS built the 05 team strictly on size & physicality. It worked when they were younger but now when all that evens out you have to be able to play soccer and have soccer players. That is why the 05 team is struggling.
                            Coaching is just to laid back in the older age group boys, they probably should be coaching the younger ones.

Comment

Coaching is just to laid back in the older age group boys, they probably should be coaching the younger ones.
                              RS isn’t laid back. He’s just not a good coach. It isn’t the 80s/90s anymore. The game has evolved and so has training. RS hasn’t changed with the times. He’s an old dog that can’t learn any new tricks.

Comment

RS isn’t laid back. He’s just not a good coach. It isn’t the 80s/90s anymore. The game has evolved and so has training. RS hasn’t changed with the times. He’s an old dog that can’t learn any new tricks.
                                I think poster might have meant both older boys ecnl coaches. You are correct the coaching has not evolved with the times and the older boys coaches are not bringing in new types of training and that reflects on game days. Maybe they are better suited for the younger ecnl group.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X