Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst boys "elite" programs

Between the cellar dwellers of the MLS Elite league and the bottom of the ECNL, which boys program is the state's worst?

I think the debate has to be between Palm Beach ECNL, SFFA, WFF MLS Elite, TBU ECNL and Orlando City ECNL. Am I missing one? If I had to choose, I'd say probably WFF MLS elite, but only because those are their first teams. They'd probably beat most of the OC and BTU ECNLs so you could definitely argue that those are worse. I know, I know, how do we ignore the dumpster fire that is the former DA, now ECNL program at Palm Beach? Why are they not better?

FP dad mom or tranny whatever you are...Lets me clear and very clear so you can understand. I doesn't matter if you go undefeated this whole season. Until you have players turn pro or get top D1 D2 commits no Top talent from Hillsborough Pinellas Polk Orlando is going to commute to your club. Your Pasco players want to leave but you do have the parents brainwashed that with all the TBU hires that you now have in place everything to assist your players. You're still not even an optional landing spot for top talent. You think that players from a MLS or MLS Elite club would leave to go play for FP. We are not talking about role players. You just cant except that but swallow it and embrace it. Groom all the Pasco talent you want and recruit all 2nd team talent from the competitor clubs... thats all you will ever be able to do. But this is something you and your parents and directors and players already know is true. Keep growing your little ones through rec in Pasco and try to retain them by feeding them false promises. Still waiting on the D1 or D2 commits...They must be pouring in with all this wining going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      FP dad mom or tranny whatever you are...Lets me clear and very clear so you can understand. I doesn't matter if you go undefeated this whole season. Until you have players turn pro or get top D1 D2 commits no Top talent from Hillsborough Pinellas Polk Orlando is going to commute to your club. Your Pasco players want to leave but you do have the parents brainwashed that with all the TBU hires that you now have in place everything to assist your players. You're still not even an optional landing spot for top talent. You think that players from a MLS or MLS Elite club would leave to go play for FP. We are not talking about role players. You just cant except that but swallow it and embrace it. Groom all the Pasco talent you want and recruit all 2nd team talent from the competitor clubs... thats all you will ever be able to do. But this is something you and your parents and directors and players already know is true. Keep growing your little ones through rec in Pasco and try to retain them by feeding them false promises. Still waiting on the D1 or D2 commits...They must be pouring in with all this wining going on.
      Understand, FP down not develop players, they poach players and pay parents to be part of their program, giving players laptops, food and free registrations, until they start developing players they will be just a rec club with talented players period, if you see their teams they don’t have a system of play, tactically they just play as individuals not as a team, so they win games because the individual talent. True hurts but honestly FP should focus on developing players and stop poaching players from other clubs that are really developing.

Comment

Sffa is a total scam

Comment

My vote is TBUs ECNL. They have the biggest discrepancy between what they are and what they claim to be.

Between the cellar dwellers of the MLS Elite league and the bottom of the ECNL, which boys program is the state's worst?

I think the debate has to be between Palm Beach ECNL, SFFA, WFF MLS Elite, TBU ECNL and Orlando City ECNL. Am I missing one? If I had to choose, I'd say probably WFF MLS elite, but only because those are their first teams. They'd probably beat most of the OC and BTU ECNLs so you could definitely argue that those are worse. I know, I know, how do we ignore the dumpster fire that is the former DA, now ECNL program at Palm Beach? Why are they not better?

Comment

Truth

Florida Elite lol

Comment

Sffa is a total scam
              Training level has dropped into oblivion! Babysitting classes! All of the clubs lazy coaches and unqualified. Total scam all over south Florida for sure .

Comment

FESA does well pretty much across all age groups.

Florida Elite lol

Comment

Training level has dropped into oblivion! Babysitting classes! All of the clubs lazy coaches and unqualified. Total scam all over south Florida for sure .
                  I agree so many clubs and its all the same, strange to say the least!

Comment

fixed it

FESA is a terrible club pretty much across all age groups.

Comment

So the USF commit isn't consider D1? You know the one that just signed yesterday to play at a D1 school? That FP player? TBU Dad?

Comment

So the USF commit isn't consider D1? You know the one that just signed yesterday to play at a D1 school? That FP player? TBU Dad?
                        Isn't USF the college that 2 FP coaches are at? I see what happened there, just a coincidence.

Comment

Understand, FP down not develop players, they poach players and pay parents to be part of their program, giving players laptops, food and free registrations, until they start developing players they will be just a rec club with talented players period, if you see their teams they don’t have a system of play, tactically they just play as individuals not as a team, so they win games because the individual talent. True hurts but honestly FP should focus on developing players and stop poaching players from other clubs that are really developing.
                          Wow.... so true, at least someone with a little bit of soccer knowledge

Comment

Isn't USF the college that 2 FP coaches are at? I see what happened there, just a coincidence.
                            That's the way to shame a kid that busted her butt to get into a D1 school TBU dad!! Everyone sees why you guys are going the wrong way!! Keep it going!!

Comment

She won’t play in a meaningful game in her whole career. Denise signed her as a favor to her pet coach, KE.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X