EDP Girls Showcase - still happening?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is Sporting playing in the EDP tournament? Isn't DE on the 14 day list still?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The same reason why Bethesda and FC Delco did, it’s the norm in the business of youth soccer.
      So, kids are supposed to skip school for a soccer game?

Comment

How is Sporting playing in the EDP tournament? Isn't DE on the 14 day list still?
        Makes no sense what’s happening

Comment

The plugged was pulled on Bethesda for this weekend - look for more cancellations of youth sports events across all states. Highly unlikely the EDP tournament comes to fruition. We are headed for a “long dark winter “. Enjoy - it’s what you voted for. No complaints allowed.

Comment

The plugged was pulled on Bethesda for this weekend - look for more cancellations of youth sports events across all states. Highly unlikely the EDP tournament comes to fruition. We are headed for a “long dark winter “. Enjoy - it’s what you voted for. No complaints allowed.
            Cases, hospitalizations, etc. are all up to spring levels across the entire area. If it was cancelled, that really stinks but is understandable. A virus doesn't obey your political leanings so enjoy your conspiracy theories.

Comment

Bethesda pulled from multiple states from SC to NY and as far west as Ohio. EDP has been pulling in mostly NJ and PA clubs since summer. EDP tournaments will continue unless Murphy shuts it all down again.

Comment

Bethesda pulled from multiple states from SC to NY and as far west as Ohio. EDP has been pulling in mostly NJ and PA clubs since summer. EDP tournaments will continue unless Murphy shuts it all down again.
                Exactly. Only 2 NJ teams were even in Bethesda (why btw) so it shouldn't really be an issue here. Murphy has maintained all along that the sports themselves have been fine, it's the idiots who are having gatherings outside of the games (pizza parties, sleep overs, play dates, etc.) that are fueling the spread. I'm hopeful that sports are allowed to continue and that clubs are vigilant about making teams quarantine so that we don't have a full shut down.

Comment

Over a thousand families A DAY in this country are losing their loved ones and that is only increasing. What is wrong with you?

Comment

Over a thousand families A DAY in this country are losing their loved ones and that is only increasing. What is wrong with you?
                    News flash - everybody dies, nobody has eternal life .. the vast vast majority of the people dying are very, very old and/ or are EXTREMELY compromised. Yes, it is sad that people die but it’s the cycle of life. This virus does not kill the young and healthy. If you are afraid stay home and let the rest of us take our chances, and live our life! I would rather live life to the fullest with whatever time the God Lord grants me then lock myself away from my friends and family. Have faith - God has a plan - when it’s your time to go it’s your time. Oh and Btw - maybe you shouldn’t get in a car - far more chance you will be killed in an car accident.

Now I’m ready for the blasting and name calling that will follow my truthful post.

Comment

News flash - everybody dies, nobody has eternal life .. the vast vast majority of the people dying are very, very old and/ or are EXTREMELY compromised. Yes, it is sad that people die but it’s the cycle of life. This virus does not kill the young and healthy. If you are afraid stay home and let the rest of us take our chances, and live our life! I would rather live life to the fullest with whatever time the God Lord grants me then lock myself away from my friends and family. Have faith - God has a plan - when it’s your time to go it’s your time. Oh and Btw - maybe you shouldn’t get in a car - far more chance you will be killed in an car accident.

Now I’m ready for the blasting and name calling that will follow my truthful post.
                      You sound like the Lieutenant Governor of Texas who gave the same speech in April to his state’s senior citizens that they lived a long life and they can now be sacrificed to get the economy going again. You can look up his interview. Real piece of work like yourself.

Comment

You will change your tune when it is one of your family that is lost - not old, not ill, not compromised, should still be here.

No name calling - dont wish it on anyone - it is a bad an untimely death for many of the victims.

Comment

Let's forget asymptomatic spread, potential long-term health issues (even for those asymptomatic), reinfections, and the possibility that someone in your own family gets it and is seriously ill. Go drive around without a seatbelt if you need to, but do it in your own driveway please.

Comment

You sound like the Lieutenant Governor of Texas who gave the same speech in April to his state’s senior citizens that they lived a long life and they can now be sacrificed to get the economy going again. You can look up his interview. Real piece of work like yourself.
                            This is basically the position of Dr. Ezekiel Emmanuel, who Biden just put on his Covid advisory group.

Comment

This is basically the position of Dr. Ezekiel Emmanuel, who Biden just put on his Covid advisory group.
                              The COVID advisory board is a broad spectrum of distinguished medical professionals of every spectrum of how to deal with this pandemic. Unlike the Trump advisors who are his son in law, the Vice President and Dr. Atlas who has no experience with immune diseases.

Comment

Yep - his essay on dying by the time you are 75 is what’s best. Look it up.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X