Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have some ballz and say who you are when you defame someone by name keyboard warrior. Keep hiding behind a message board. I know this is a typical response but it’s so true. Your butt hurt because your kid sucks. I haven’t given any money to a particular coach and went through all the tryouts in auburndale and fr Meyers. My kid played on some bad teams but when the ball came her way she showed what she can do regardless of the talent around her. Your the parents that hopes she is on a stronger team just to try and hide and justify that your kid belongs. You should want your kid to be on a weaker team this then will truly see how good of a player she is. Have them play multiple positions and can shine. Your a pathetic parent so sad.
    Also who's defaming anybody tough guy..I was mentioning youth players in general. Alot of selfish players..its ok to be selfish of you can so some in ng with the ball ,but when you lose it trying to be little messi it's a problem to the team..so settle down before you have a stroke

Comment

Have some ballz and say who you are when you defame someone by name keyboard warrior. Keep hiding behind a message board. I know this is a typical response but it’s so true. Your butt hurt because your kid sucks. I haven’t given any money to a particular coach and went through all the tryouts in auburndale and fr Meyers. My kid played on some bad teams but when the ball came her way she showed what she can do regardless of the talent around her. Your the parents that hopes she is on a stronger team just to try and hide and justify that your kid belongs. You should want your kid to be on a weaker team this then will truly see how good of a player she is. Have them play multiple positions and can shine. Your a pathetic parent so sad.
      I told my kid don't play defense. Defense is for the fast kids without footskills and soccer is. I am pretty confident my fysa donation will keep my kid as an attacking players. I think you are pathetic. You will go to all the training and may or may not make the team. I will take my kid when we have time and has always made the team. Just cut a check. It's a lot easier.

Comment

you sound like a MORON. maybe you havent gien any money to ODP , but the poster earlier hit it spot on!! its been going on for years. it always dies out when they hit 2-3 years in because the ignorant parents finally see it by then!! so njoy your little suzie at u9 in ODP. it means nothing and keep your eyes open and you will surely see the BS that goes on!!! the all end up with Baker and then eventually leave that whole ODP nonsense

Comment

if any of you really think this does not happen, your a fool,, my kid is now 19. an my other is just starting. i know first hand of kids whose wealthy parents have written PLENTY of checks to Siggi, (for both ODP as well as his little princessvate recruiting gig) those kids never would show up at a tryout and mysteriously end up in Alabama. afterwhich , the other Bafoon would select that same kid for regionals but the kid would barely play !! this organization is one big scam. Its the same every year, these u9u10 kids go to ODP and the parents get sold the scholarship line ! then the parents become sideline mommy experts touting the ODP as some status. keep paying the Fysa/strickland salary. its the same BS every year
          spot on!! only those who have been around a bit know where those "donation, or sponsor" checks go!!!!

Comment

My daughter is U17 and on the national ODP team. We never have given any donation or sponsorship to any individual ODP coach or director. We only paid the normal dues for camps and training sessions. Unfortunately you were the idiot that got took for a ride.

Comment

ODP is what you make of it. If you think your little one is headed to the Olympics because of it you will likely be disappointed. It's a good experience for your kid to meet other kids that enjoy the same game. The coaches aren't great but they aren't awful either. They play a good style of soccer that is a big change for most of the kids. Plus most of it is in the "off" season, winter and summer.

Comment

You’re the idiot that thinks ODP natl team is something to brag about. 4th or 5th tier in the us soccer pyramid idiot

Comment

You’re the idiot that thinks ODP natl team is something to brag about. 4th or 5th tier in the us soccer pyramid idiot
                  Your kid is on the third team at the club. What is your point.

Comment

Good comeback. Truth hurts doesn’t it

Comment

Are you down with odp ,yeah you know me😂😂
                      Wow you just dated yourself lol

Comment

Your kid is on the third team at the club. What is your point.
                        But your wife is on my team ! That means your on my team too!

Comment

But your wife is on my team ! That means your on my team too!
                          Slap my hand. Ill jump in and finish her.

Comment

My daughter is U17 and on the national ODP team. We never have given any donation or sponsorship to any individual ODP coach or director. We only paid the normal dues for camps and training sessions. Unfortunately you were the idiot that got took for a ride.
                            ill bet my house your kid plays for a club that has coaches attached to odp!! team boca maybe? hmmmm

Comment

ill bet my house your kid plays for a club that has coaches attached to odp!! team boca maybe? hmmmm

Wrong, my daughter plays for weston. One of the best GA teams in the country.

Comment

Wrong, my daughter plays for weston. One of the best GA teams in the country.
                                Weston u17? That’s the worst team in Weston - zero forwards zero game makers , JS can’t wait for them to combine with the 03s next year to be able to compete

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X