Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know several US Camp/ID2 level players that started ODP until about U15/16 when the other paths really pick up. At that point the players and parents realize ODP IS NOT A PATH TO THE OLYMPIC TEAM. Should I restate that? ODP IS NOT A PATH TO THE OLYMPIC TEAM.
    Ecnl is not the path to a full scholarship. GA is not the path to the national team. Ecnl r is not the path to ecnl
    Club soccer is not really a soccer club. It is a soccer selling business. All the odp coaches has fail to succeed at the higher level coaching job. The FCL league are own by board members of soccer club, this allows for double dipping. Odp is an archaic organization. What is your point. Follow the money trail.

Comment

Ecnl is not the path to a full scholarship. GA is not the path to the national team. Ecnl r is not the path to ecnl
      Club soccer is not really a soccer club. It is a soccer selling business. All the odp coaches has fail to succeed at the higher level coaching job. The FCL league are own by board members of soccer club, this allows for double dipping. Odp is an archaic organization. What is your point. Follow the money trail.

Perfectly said . MLS whether its academy or club is the only option we have right now..its garbage as well but it's the best garbage

Comment

Perfectly said . MLS whether its academy or club is the only option we have right now..its garbage as well but it's the best garbage
        Sad, but very true.

Comment

You have to make your own path ! No club is going to do that film after film no matter what .

Comment

You have to make your own path ! No club is going to do that film after film no matter what .
            Make your own path with no guidance?

Comment

ODP has some good players. But they also let some very weak players in also. They usually come from certain clubs that have better connections to ODP.

For boys in general they like tall fast kids and sort of ignore the smaller kids.

MLS is much better in terms of overall quality plus you get to practice with your team over and over.

ODP is good if you do not have and MLS or ECNL option. It is primarily good for extra practice. Don't expect much coaching. They just scrimmage over and over again.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2870244]Make your own path with

My advice is leave your ego at home. Speak with and ask the odp staff questions. The odp staff are always willing to help. Aside from being the best coaches in florida, they are also great human being. The odp staff has extensive knowledge of soccer and can guide you in the right direction.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2870256]
                  Make your own path with

My advice is leave your ego at home. Speak with and ask the odp staff questions. The odp staff are always willing to help. Aside from being the best coaches in florida, they are also great human being. The odp staff has extensive knowledge of soccer and can guide you in the right direction.
                  😂😂😂👍

Comment

Would have loved to have had my son try out for ODP but the open tryouts were on the same dates as his MLS games. The experience would have been great to play with other athletes from around the state.

Comment

Would have loved to have had my son try out for ODP but the open tryouts were on the same dates as his MLS games. The experience would have been great to play with other athletes from around the state.
                      If hes playing on a mls team why go try out for odp .please dont confuse yourself with a name..its a pay to play like club..

Comment

If your playing mls you arw play against other athletes around the state. ? I am confused here🤔

Comment

If your playing mls you arw play against other athletes around the state. ? I am confused here🤔
                          not this year only local clubs

Comment

Mls will be the best platform in a few years. They are doing all the right things and putting key components in place.

Comment

not this year only local clubs
                              Nope we are at west florida flames. We played armada, orlando , inter , Weston, kendall , what are talking about?

Comment

Mls will be the best platform in a few years. They are doing all the right things and putting key components in place.
                                When the pay to play leaves it will become good.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X