Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AL destroying our ECNL program

AL from TBU going against ECNL and playing MLS Next players. My guess is that TBU will completely loose both ECNL programs on girls and boys. Rumor has it the 07 ECNL Girls coach is resigning in December. Calling the club a complete **** show.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    AL from TBU going against ECNL and playing MLS Next players. My guess is that TBU will completely loose both ECNL programs on girls and boys. Rumor has it the 07 ECNL Girls coach is resigning in December. Calling the club a complete **** show.
    If so, why would the 07 coach wait!

Comment

Where did you hear this rumor?

Comment

Heard it from a parent on the team the coach was complaining to. Waiting until December because is being paid and it is the holidays.

Where did you hear this rumor?

Comment

Heard it from a parent on the team the coach was complaining to. Waiting until December because is being paid and it is the holidays.
          You FP trolls are working overtime these days.

Comment

Ok. Think what you want. If the coach resigns, we are asking for a release. I hope it was just frustration.

You FP trolls are working overtime these days.

Comment

The 07 girls ECNL is resigning in December ? I heard she was embarrassed after AL told her that she can’t play against FP. This guy AL is scared of his own shadow.

Comment

Fake News Fire Fighter

Comment

No that is not the case, Al just believes you are not good enough to play. They need the big guns for this weekend! How embarrassing would it be to get blown out by FP, I mean it's West Pasco right? I think it's very gracious of Al to let the TBU ECNL Boys fetch the balls those, at least they can feel like they helped. Will they be running the concession as well? Maybe tie that into some volunteer hours? They can do parking, pick up trash, all the things the TBU ECNL boys should be doing, instead of actually playing. Did you send Al your check this month?

Comment

You can't get destroyed if you don't play dummy!! First they dodge the entire state and now it's time to bring up the big guns for the big game!! TBU ECNL won't lose this weekend, they aren't playing!! LOL

Comment

No that is not the case, Al just believes you are not good enough to play. They need the big guns for this weekend! How embarrassing would it be to get blown out by FP, I mean it's West Pasco right? I think it's very gracious of Al to let the TBU ECNL Boys fetch the balls those, at least they can feel like they helped. Will they be running the concession as well? Maybe tie that into some volunteer hours? They can do parking, pick up trash, all the things the TBU ECNL boys should be doing, instead of actually playing. Did you send Al your check this month?
                      FP is reaching a new low belittling the TBU boys. Do you FP fools think that any kid with talent and a respectful family would go to FP.

FP is the most ghetto club in the state of Florida.

Comment

FP is reaching a new low belittling the TBU boys. Do you FP fools think that any kid with talent and a respectful family would go to FP.

FP is the most ghetto club in the state of Florida.
                        Listen TBU Dad, I'm sure it was a long ride home last night after practice, and you had to learn that your precious boy is now riding the pine so Al can look good this weekend. Remember, it's about winning, and your boy isn't good enough to play again FP this weekend.
                        Maybe next weekend, but definitely not this weekend.

Comment

You guys are sheep....Bahhh Bahhh...I know this is the most important weekend in your life...Get your kids hyped up...Your club is still garbage...

Comment

You guys are sheep....Bahhh Bahhh...I know this is the most important weekend in your life...Get your kids hyped up...Your club is still garbage...
                            Club is so garbage, you guys are brining up the big guns? Seems scared to me!!

Comment

West Pasco parents live scared...Its crazy that you believe that your boys are going to be soccer stars or pros. You are raising the future of New Meth Richey...Sad part is that you parents act like your going to play in the game. You are nothing but a bunch of fat overweight slobs because trust me their is no West Pasco side line eye candy you dig. Nothing but sheep... I thought you guys were smarter than that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X