Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OYSA games in October

Is this going to happen? Hearing crickets...

It is on

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is this going to happen? Hearing crickets...
    It is on like Donkey Kong. Note: Just the original arcade version, not the versions that came out after the original release and where sub par.

OYSA web says 10-15. Lets play soccer with Masks on! Lets watch children struggle to breath. Only the strong will survive. Oh, what is even better, lets add rain so the kids can understand what it is like to be water boarded.

Meanwhile in their secret under ground hideout the soccer DOC's, AKA the empire, will count their millions. Ya, do the math, million$. (Take guess who is their leader, anyone, anyone Bueller [it is not Bueller].

I love youth soccer !!!!

Comment

good point about wearing masks in rain. yikes

Comment

My bad Oct 10th

It is on like Donkey Kong. Note: Just the original arcade version, not the versions that came out after the original release and where sub par.

OYSA web says 10-15. Lets play soccer with Masks on! Lets watch children struggle to breath. Only the strong will survive. Oh, what is even better, lets add rain so the kids can understand what it is like to be water boarded.

Meanwhile in their secret under ground hideout the soccer DOC's, AKA the empire, will count their millions. Ya, do the math, million$. (Take guess who is their leader, anyone, anyone Bueller [it is not Bueller].

I love youth soccer !!!!
        My bad, OYSA web site says 10-10 not 10-15 AWWW I felt like Donkey Kong II now or the OPL. Either way they both suck ! (sorry that was a low blow Donkey Kong II you are way better than the OPL)

Comment

COVID-19 is 1/3 as dangerous to kids as the flu. And kids are normally symptom-free and so at much lower risk of spreading the virus (no sneezing, coughing, etc.). It's the parents that need to look out as the adult-to-adult spreading is the real deal. Best thing for youth soccer is let the kids play and make the parents stay home. Win win all around.

Comment

I love youth soccer !!!!
            Nobody is forcing you to send your kid to play in games. My kids are fine wearing a mask and playing. They have several masks they can switch out when it rains.

Comment

All will be OK, rain kills the virus

Comment

COVID-19 is 1/3 as dangerous to kids as the flu. And kids are normally symptom-free and so at much lower risk of spreading the virus (no sneezing, coughing, etc.). It's the parents that need to look out as the adult-to-adult spreading is the real deal. Best thing for youth soccer is let the kids play and make the parents stay home. Win win all around.
                Do you have a source for this comparison to the flu? First I've heard this.

Comment

Last I heard there's a meeting on 9/30 as the final go/no-go meeting. If it's a go then games start 10/10.

Comment

Last I heard there's a meeting on 9/30 as the final go/no-go meeting. If it's a go then games start 10/10.
                    Saying Go is easy, hard part is having fields to host games. This is a No-Go my friend.

Wiser heads will prevail and this proposed Fall outdoor 6 gamer thinga ma jig will be cancelled and plans for a full Spring/Winter League will emerge, shortly.

Schools aren't even letting their own student athletes on fields yet in the tri county area.

Nobody is in a hurry to have the little ones out on the field in November, so there is no rush to play right now outdoors in Oregon tri-county area.

Most PDX area clubs haven't even started full contact soccer due to local field restrictions, not smart to ask kids to go full out in 12 to 13 days from now, flat crazy if you really think about it.

Comment

It will the haves and have nots

Saying Go is easy, hard part is having fields to host games. This is a No-Go my friend.

Wiser heads will prevail and this proposed Fall outdoor 6 gamer thinga ma jig will be cancelled and plans for a full Spring/Winter League will emerge, shortly.

Schools aren't even letting their own student athletes on fields yet in the tri county area.

Nobody is in a hurry to have the little ones out on the field in November, so there is no rush to play right now outdoors in Oregon tri-county area.

Most PDX area clubs haven't even started full contact soccer due to local field restrictions, not smart to ask kids to go full out in 12 to 13 days from now, flat crazy if you really think about it.
                      Look out everyone. Not all clubs are created equal. This is how it is going to work. Clubs with their own fields with play games amongst themselves and those without fields will be left out.

To bad so sad, choose your club wisely.

Comment

Totally - we should just wait for 2025 to work this stuff out.

Comment

Look out everyone. Not all clubs are created equal. This is how it is going to work. Clubs with their own fields with play games amongst themselves and those without fields will be left out.

To bad so sad, choose your club wisely.
                          Which clubs do not have fields?

Comment

Most

If would seem many schools are not going to open their fields. So those guys.

I am thinking many public places are not going to want the liability of possible large groups, people not socially distancing etc.

Comment

Fc portland has been playing on westside’s sloppy seconds the past week.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X