• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    but the crab cakes and federal hill are good

Comment

but the crab cakes and federal hill are good
      Add dem Congress woman cori bush for actually inventing/using the term birthing people when speaking about delivering mothers

Comment

Add dem Congress woman cori bush for actually inventing/using the term birthing people when speaking about delivering mothers
        Leave it to cons to jump all over for that, rather than listen to her testimony about how she almost lost both her children during delivery and about unequal medical care in this country.

Comment

Leave it to cons to jump all over for that, rather than listen to her testimony about how she almost lost both her children during delivery and about unequal medical care in this country.
          Add to this list liberals blaming California wild fires on climate change. Seems to me like they were deliberately set in many cases.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/06/u...gtype=Homepage

Comment

Yep...her message unfortunately was lost because she tried to be too woke. Her own fault really. Stop trying to conflate everything and maybe people will focus on the issue

Comment

Yep...her message unfortunately was lost because she tried to be too woke. Her own fault really. Stop trying to conflate everything and maybe people will focus on the issue
              Flu i is already on the list right? If not.......add him
              Dr. Anthony Fauci predicted Sunday that mask-wearing could eventually become “seasonal” as protection against ailments like the flu that can also be spread through the air.

Comment

Flu i is already on the list right? If not.......add him
                Dr. Anthony Fauci predicted Sunday that mask-wearing could eventually become “seasonal” as protection against ailments like the flu that can also be spread through the air.
                They're quite common in Asia, not just for diseases but also air pollution. I may keep wearing them for flying as I've caught plenty of bad crud on flights in the past

Comment

What would his tax return tell you that you don’t already know....just curious.
                  I wasn’t the OP but I can give you an answer.

I’d like to see WHICH businesses of his lost SO much money that he paid ZERO income taxes from 2011-2014 and just $750 for 2016-2017 while getting on the hook for massive loans to remain solvent.

I’d like to see who holds/guarantees those loans given that most banks won’t do business with him.

I’d like to make sure he hasn’t used dubious illegal means to zero out his taxes. We’ve heard be likes to pay family members as BOTH employees and consultants, which is a no-no. Creates appearance that he’s circumventing the “gift” tax to just transfer wealth.

There are some other issues ….improperly designating properties for tax breaks they don’t really qualify for etc … but I think there’s plenty of reason to look.

Besides, if he’s talking about running again, the people need to know

Comment

I’d like to see WHICH businesses of his lost SO much money that he paid ZERO income taxes from 2011-2014 and just $750 for 2016-2017 while getting on the hook for massive loans to remain solvent.

I’d like to see who holds/guarantees those loans given that most banks won’t do business with him.

I’d like to make sure he hasn’t used dubious illegal means to zero out his taxes. We’ve heard be likes to pay family members as BOTH employees and consultants, which is a no-no. Creates appearance that he’s circumventing the “gift” tax to just transfer wealth.

There are some other issues ….improperly designating properties for tax breaks they don’t really qualify for etc … but I think there’s plenty of reason to look.

Who he owes money to and how much, especially any foreign lenders, would also be revealed and are important to know

Comment

So you are worried about a former presidents old tax returns?

How about
                      1 Iranians shipping weapons to terrorists
                      2 kids in plexiglass Boxes and terrorists and gang members crossing the border
                      3 vaccination rates on the decline
                      4 inflation running rampant
                      5 people turning down jobs because Biden is giving them money to stay home
                      6 pulling out of Afghanistan and the taliban and 60 girls get blown up for going to school
                      7 major pipelines in the us shut down by bad actors
                      8 Russians flexing their muscle
                      9 China back to doing what they do best....stealing American tech, human rights abuses, etc

Where is Biden? Sleepy joe and the hoe busy planning giveaways

Comment

So you are worried about the last five years of tax returns from the leading candidate for one party’s nomination in 2024
                        Why yes. Yes I am. Particularly since that set will show whether or not he enriched himself improperly the last time he was in office.

So yes of course.

Thanks for playing!

Comment

Didn’t know Joe had a relationship with Melania, let alone that they have projects together!

Comment

So you are worried about a former presidents old tax returns?

How about
                            1 Iranians shipping weapons to terrorists
                            2 kids in plexiglass Boxes and terrorists and gang members crossing the border
                            3 vaccination rates on the decline
                            4 inflation running rampant
                            5 people turning down jobs because Biden is giving them money to stay home
                            6 pulling out of Afghanistan and the taliban and 60 girls get blown up for going to school
                            7 major pipelines in the us shut down by bad actors
                            8 Russians flexing their muscle
                            9 China back to doing what they do best....stealing American tech, human rights abuses, etc

Iran would have never done this under trump. One would have been a warning shot, 29 would have been on target. Trump didn’t have to talk tough in the media like old man Biden does. Iran learned that first hand. Even NK was shook after years of doing the same during Biden I. Trump shut that down faster then a border story from texas under Biden

A US Coast Guard ship fired about 30 warning shots at Iranian military boats that came dangerously close to it and other American vessels in the Strait of Hormuz on Monday, the Pentagon said.

Comment

Iran would have never done this under trump. One would have been a warning shot, 29 would have been on target. Trump didn’t have to talk tough in the media like old man Biden does. Iran learned that first hand. Even NK was shook after years of doing the same during Biden I. Trump shut that down faster then a border story from texas under Biden

A US Coast Guard ship fired about 30 warning shots at Iranian military boats that came dangerously close to it and other American vessels in the Strait of Hormuz on Monday, the Pentagon said.
                              Now we know why Biden visited Carter, he wanted to know how to bring back gas shortages. Next up, 15% interest rates.

Liberals will be begging for for those waiter jobs when inflation sucks up all the free money uncle Joe gave them.

Me....not so much. No mortgage or debt. Plenty of money in the bank. Maybe I will get free money under Biden after all. In the form of 15% interest on my bank savings. Hope you idiots don’t have a variable rate mortgage. Looks like I should hold off buying that vacation home and wait for the fire sale in real estate.

Comment

in addition to the cons copy and pasted list -

- Russia backed off the Ukrainian border. Putin's smart and plays a long game.

- Inflation isn't "running rampant." The Feds are all over it if it starts to creep up but we aren't talking about 15% interest rates either. Omg a 4.2% mortgage instead of 3.8%!
                                - there is no proof of "people turning down jobs" but regardless, the money train ends soon so that will change. The biggest complaint is gas prices which are still adjusting to the surge in demand after a year of being so depressed. Despite gas prices being higher than last year they're still in line with when Trump was in office.

- Trump has been screaming to get out of Afghanistan for years yet never did. Turns out pulling back isn't easy. Yeah, the Taliban is going to do some sh*t. So either we stay for another few decades or we accept that there are going to be some human tragedies. We can't solve everyone's problems, exactly like Trump said, no? Who got us into Afghanistan n the first place?

- Trump did nothing about prior Russian cyber attacks and Moscow Mitch sat on several cyber security bills. Can Biden fix years of cyber neglect in 3 months? Oh, and the company's systems were a joke making it very easy to be hacked. Is that the government's fault or the company's?

- How much influence can Biden wield to convince dumb antivax cons to get vaccinated?We'll never hit the needed 70-75% needed for herd immunity because Trump and the right have turned getting vaccinated into a political statement. Vaccination rates are much lower in most red states vs blue. With the news approval for kids 12+ to get vaccinated 80% of all Us citizens are now eligible. Cons lose their minds when anyone talks about vaccinations being mandated. So tell us con, what will it take to get more of you to get vax'd?

- Yes the border is still a mess but getting better. The right refuses to budge on immigration reform. Yes totally agree China needs to be taken down a notch on human rights but deciding what is the best course of action isn't easy - oh, and Trump didn't do it either. all he did was make a statement that "they're bad" oooooohhhhh scary!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X