2007 Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't sleep on Florida premier. The club has pick up top coaches and the team is well rounded.

1.FP
    2. Tbu
    3. Wff
    4. Cc

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Don't sleep on Florida premier. The club has pick up top coaches and the team is well rounded.

1.FP
      2. Tbu
      3. Wff
      4. Cc
      Florida Premier was playing CDL 10 weeks ago. New to the semi-big leagues. No comparison to TBU in this age group.

Comment

I started this thread for real discussion across the state. Lets get back on topic thank you.
        you would be a fool to not have the 2005 rush girls on the list. they are playing ecnl this year.

Comment

Florida Premier was playing CDL 10 weeks ago. New to the semi-big leagues. No comparison to TBU in this age group.
          That is true but it is funny that TBU has one good year at this age group now they think they are big league. The TM effect has run its course, team will not be the same next year. Lost their Starting forward to WFF. Uh oh. Rumor has it others have left also making them not as strong as they were. The replacements are not as good as those that departed as a whole. Flames are going to lead the way in the bay again. F/P lol wishful thinking. Have fun in the ECNL-R congratulations on your promotion.

Comment

That is true but it is funny that TBU has one good year at this age group now they think they are big league. The TM effect has run its course, team will not be the same next year. Lost their Starting forward to WFF. Uh oh. Rumor has it others have left also making them not as strong as they were. The replacements are not as good as those that departed as a whole. Flames are going to lead the way in the bay again. F/P lol wishful thinking. Have fun in the ECNL-R congratulations on your promotion.
            Rumor has it. Spill the beans

Comment

"Flames are going to lead the way in the bay again." First of all "again"? When was the last time the "Flames lead the the bay?" - 2012?

Go TBU!

Comment

As the thread is about the 2007 girls. We were the best in the bay at that age group For 2 -3 years prior t9 the 19-20 season. (Half of a season). Let be real 4 of our girls left to join you, and the best players from other local clubs did to because of the Tiffany Milbrett stunt you pulled off to lure talent to your club. (Being the only club to have ECNL in the Bay Area). Nothing to do about development. To be honest we would have defeated you this year also.
                Flames!

Comment

My daughter plays on the 07 Rush team and we played both FL Premier and West Florida Flames. One of our parents video taped the games and posted them out on youtube. Take a look at the games and you be the judge. With tryouts starting back up I'm sure the teams will improve but to say those 2 teams are the best is just a little over the top.

RUSH Girls 2007 (1) VS West Florida Flames Elite

Rush Girls 2007 VS Florida Premier FC Elite

Comment

Let be real 4 of our girls left to join you, and the best players from other local clubs did to because of the Tiffany Milbrett stunt you pulled off to lure talent to your club. (Being the only club to have ECNL in the Bay Area). Nothing to do about development. To be honest we would have defeated you this year also.
                    Flames!
                    What was Tiffany Milbrett stunt that you reference?

Comment

What was Tiffany Milbrett stunt that you reference?
                      I think they were talking about that stunt of hiring Tiffany Milbrett. That's so shady. Hire a world class player as a coach. I'm not sure what they meant either. I think she was a great hire for TBU and so far the results have been good. I'm a Jacksonville parent, not TBU.

Comment

I am a prime parent. Hiring a quality coach is not a stunt. Wff get over it. Players move around all the time

Comment

Lots of quality play in the videos. You can see the development with WFF forming shapes and great passing. I really noticed the technical ability across the board with both teams. What really caught my eye was the athleticism. World class athletes on every level of the field. You can see Yoyo work in the making. His vision trickles down to the upcoming GAL players and coaches. WFF plans on development is so evident that they will still be a top 15 club in the country regardless of league. FL Premier is clearly going to dominate the ECNL Regional league. I can see them not losing a game the whole season and getting into a showcase as an open team and winning the whole thing. The first touch on those players is amazing. Every player showed poise and great vision. Who wouldn't want to take their girl there to take their game to the next level.

Comment

I think they were talking about that stunt of hiring Tiffany Milbrett. That's so shady. Hire a world class player as a coach. I'm not sure what they meant either. I think she was a great hire for TBU and so far the results have been good. I'm a Jacksonville parent, not TBU.
                            TM is more than just a "world class player."

https://www.uslsoccer.com/news_article/show/1027704

Comment

RUSH Girls 2007 (1) VS West Florida Flames Elite
                              https://youtu.be/9bgutYeOGQs

Rush Girls 2007 VS Florida Premier FC Elite
                              https://youtu.be/MATrMbwB1vQ

Comment

where is the crazy dad (MR) whose daughter was on TBU '07g?
                                Did he go back to Flames?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X