Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm a parent with a kid in, Stars White, SSS, or NEFC--I won't say which one, but suffice it to say I've seen all of these teams play. As much as "they're all about the same level" guy wants you to believe--they are not. NEFC is the best team, SSS second, and Stars White third. It doesn't matter what the scores have been lately, this is the reality. Play each team against each other for 10 games and NEFC wins the most, SSS the second, and Stars last. "Creepy guy" is 100% right. Next year things could change.
    Only Select has played both NEFC & Stars White. Pretty easy to figure out this is Select dad pumping his 13 year old’s team.

Comment

I'm a parent with a kid in, Stars White, SSS, or NEFC--I won't say which one, but suffice it to say I've seen all of these teams play. As much as "they're all about the same level" guy wants you to believe--they are not. NEFC is the best team, SSS second, and Stars White third. It doesn't matter what the scores have been lately, this is the reality. Play each team against each other for 10 games and NEFC wins the most, SSS the second, and Stars last. "Creepy guy" is 100% right. Next year things could change.
      Oh wait. So now results don’t matter! This is the craziest thread on TS by far.

Comment

Only Select has played both NEFC & Stars White. Pretty easy to figure out this is Select dad pumping his 13 year old’s team.
        Except that SSS would never admit NEFC is better. Feels a bit like NEFC dad getting a bit - dare I say it - insecure.

Comment

Except that SSS would never admit NEFC is better. Feels a bit like NEFC dad getting a bit - dare I say it - insecure.
          That was my take, as well.

Comment

Here’s the thing. The end goal for most of the “list team” girls is college soccer. Whether Select or NEFC is better than Stars or Scorpions in a U14 game is 100% irrelevant. Most of us get that, but a few of you on here clearly don’t.

What is going to matter as soon as the girls hit 9th grade, which is nine short months away, is college showcases. So go to bed with a big smile on your face thinking that you have the “baddest team in the land” and I’ll do the same knowing my player will be at the same ECNL showcases as all the other top clubs in the country. And when she is playing in a game against the PDA, Michigan Hawks, FC Dallas, Slammers of the world in front of 80+ college coaches, who won a local game against some local Massachusetts based club will not matter. Not even a little.

Comment

Here’s the thing. The end goal for most of the “list team” girls is college soccer. Whether Select or NEFC is better than Stars or Scorpions in a U14 game is 100% irrelevant. Most of us get that, but a few of you on here clearly don’t.

What is going to matter as soon as the girls hit 9th grade, which is nine short months away, is college showcases. So go to bed with a big smile on your face thinking that you have the “baddest team in the land” and I’ll do the same knowing my player will be at the same ECNL showcases as all the other top clubs in the country. And when she is playing in a game against the PDA, Michigan Hawks, FC Dallas, Slammers of the world in front of 80+ college coaches, who won a local game against some local Massachusetts based club will not matter. Not even a little.
              Sounds a bit like you’ve conceded the local “list”. But you can have your showcases where you get recruited by Fitchburg state

Comment

Haven’t conceded anything, I’m just smart enough to know that listing teams that are on the same level is really pointless. And if you can’t figure out they could all W, L, D against each other then you might want to look into college yourself.

Comment

Don’t try to explain this to the GAL cheerleaders.

Comment

Don't make any reservations just yet. Your D will probably be displaced by a Ga player soon enough.

Comment

FC Stars:

https://events.gotsport.com/events/s...r=Girls&Age=14

Comment

Stars blue avoiding NEFC in own event 👀 confirmation stars know NEFC are better

Comment

Grow up

Comment

It won’t even be played - Monday. Announcement.

Comment

whatever. it'll make your 9-0 easier. Oh, I mean your 7-0-2. I'm told 7-0-2 would be the greatest run in the history of this thread - which would be quite the accomplishment. Quite.

Comment

Why is Juventus in the top flight... they haven’t proven anything or any reason to be there,

Galway will kill the teams in the 3rd bracket, considering how they looked last weekend you could have put them as the 6th team in the first bracket.

Select DPL deserves to be in the 3rd Bracket not 2nd

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X