Oakwood

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now with Covid shutting it down guess he will have to mail the coach his Christmas gift to ensure his kid still gets the min amount of playing time.

Comment

How can you mail in a beejay?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Now with Covid shutting it down guess he will have to mail the coach his Christmas gift to ensure his kid still gets the min amount of playing time.
        Lol somebody gave the coach an individual gift ? Like, not a team gift ?

Comment

Yes an 08 Tri pod dad gave him his own gift right as the season was starting. Have to say did not help with PT but all the parents were laughing about it and he thinks no one knows. It is so sad this guy is beyond crazy. They have talked about him on here before 11 out of 10 crazy.

Comment

Yes an 08 Tri pod dad gave him his own gift right as the season was starting. Have to say did not help with PT but all the parents were laughing about it and he thinks no one knows. It is so sad this guy is beyond crazy. They have talked about him on here before 11 out of 10 crazy.
            go tiki go

Comment

go tiki go
              We have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

We have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                the dad is a loser though! he took notes from the ginga dad who left to drive to PDA

Comment

We played with him at Celtic many years ago crazy then. He would tell anyone who would listen his kid is going to play on the USWNT or she will go over to his country ( can not remember where he is from) and play on that team. He would coach non stop and when he was confronted he changed to hand signals. The poor kid was like a circus act great foot skills but put her in a game and she got killed it was all a show. Guess he moved on to Oakwood now he is as shady as they come.

Comment

I can tell you for a fact all the parents we have talked to have said no way paying winter dues. You will still have some tri pod dads pay but not enough to keep them afloat. My guess is they will try the zoom thing and that is a hard NO
                    I can tell you for a fact you are full of SHEISE because the dues were all paid a few months ago. It included half the winter payment.

Comment

Go on there web site man due 12/1/20 real easy to see. And I have zero skin in the game. Just love reading and remembering all the BS I went through back in the day have to admit I do miss it.

Comment

Go on there web site man due 12/1/20 real easy to see. And I have zero skin in the game. Just love reading and remembering all the BS I went through back in the day have to admit I do miss it.
                        yeah you didn't talk to anyone you just read the website and made crap up. They never did the first payment on time because of the rona jackass

Comment

Oakwood parent here and yes next payment is due 12/1/20 no idea who will or won’t pay but it is due 12/1/20

Comment

Lol somebody gave the coach an individual gift ? Like, not a team gift ?
                            saw this happen on my daughters FSA NPL team....parent gifted a backpack embroidered with coach's name

Comment

Oakwood parent here and yes next payment is due 12/1/20 no idea who will or won’t pay but it is due 12/1/20
                              also an Oakwood parent and this is true

Comment

saw this happen on my daughters FSA NPL team....parent gifted a backpack embroidered with coach's name
                                And CFC coaches bang moms on the team and other CFC coaches take money to get kids in college, what’s the big deal?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X