Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions

Hey guys, although I'm enjoying the silly posts here on talking soccer, I was hoping I could get some suggestions from people that's un-soccer related. With my kids soccer seasons winding down, our current clubs don't do much as far as winter training. We are going to be doing some winter clinics, some futsul, etc, but my girls asked about doing gymnastics while the season is slow. I know some people on here have said their girls do gymnastics classes and was wondering if someone could recommend places for us. Unfortunately we don't know alot of kids personally doing gymnastics to ask for suggestions. We are looking for something close by. (We live in Hazlet). Nothing serious, just something that offers classes one or two days a week. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank in advance

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey guys, although I'm enjoying the silly posts here on talking soccer, I was hoping I could get some suggestions from people that's un-soccer related. With my kids soccer seasons winding down, our current clubs don't do much as far as winter training. We are going to be doing some winter clinics, some futsul, etc, but my girls asked about doing gymnastics while the season is slow. I know some people on here have said their girls do gymnastics classes and was wondering if someone could recommend places for us. Unfortunately we don't know alot of kids personally doing gymnastics to ask for suggestions. We are looking for something close by. (We live in Hazlet). Nothing serious, just something that offers classes one or two days a week. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank in advance
    Freehold elite and monmouth gymnastics are frequently told to me by others as being the best in the area. There is also premier, but not sure how good it is.

Comment

Sorry to interrupt in this lovely thread but are post about kids that aren’t going to the olympics allowed? Having fun and playing sports and trying other things out are clearly not well placed here where only elite division 1 parents are allowed.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X