Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSA Clinics?

Haha barely get enough players to train! Matter of time!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Haha barely get enough players to train! Matter of time!
    Don’t know why you think this is funny but nonetheless it’s true. Hurting for numbers a bit especially at certain age groups.

Comment

Heard barley 8 players at training on most teams!

Enjoy your year!

Comment

Again this assclown likes to post nonsense. They had 200+ kids at their schools out clinic.

Comment

More like 46 players

It’s ok relax

Comment

It’s ok relax
            Lol, I was there with my d and her teammate from the MF 08 team. I can confirm there was way more than 46 kids. Not sure why you have so much time to spend on ts starting rumours and stirring up trouble. Can you go back to your Amazon and Oceanport posts please? Also, why you find it necessary to start so many threads is beyond me. The NS at CSA thread was cute. Also the STA teams can't win a edp tournament was nice. Not to mention the CSA lacrosse thread. You really have nothing better to do with your time?

Comment

Obsessed with MFA but I have no affiliation! You however are well exposed.

Too funny!

Comment

Lol, I was there with my d and her teammate from the MF 08 team. I can confirm there was way more than 46 kids. Not sure why you have so much time to spend on ts starting rumours and stirring up trouble. Can you go back to your Amazon and Oceanport posts please? Also, why you find it necessary to start so many threads is beyond me. The NS at CSA thread was cute. Also the STA teams can't win a edp tournament was nice. Not to mention the CSA lacrosse thread. You really have nothing better to do with your time?
                Why you would egg this jerk on is beyond me. This is the same guy who called the CSA girls bottom feeders. This guy has no life, probably can't get it up and can't satisfy his wife so the only happiness in his life other than having his daughters team beat Tom's River 16-0 is to come on here and put down every other club and team and defend his beloved shore team. This guy is such a loser.

Comment

Why you would egg this jerk on is beyond me. This is the same guy who called the CSA girls bottom feeders. This guy has no life, probably can't get it up and can't satisfy his wife so the only happiness in his life other than having his daughters team beat Tom's River 16-0 is to come on here and put down every other club and team and defend his beloved shore team. This guy is such a loser.
                  Daaaaaamn, you absolutely owned him! So savage!!!

Comment

Ultimate Bottom Brackets

Enough already.. CSA is so deep in the flights I need a new device to find them. What’s lower than a bottom feeder ? How many flights are there in this bracket? CSA vs PSA who wins for the deepest bracket Dive?

Comment

Black Friday Sales

https://capellinewyork.com/

I’ll take a women’s size 10 at the Capelli clinic. Something with a nice heel that shows off my calves.

Comment

Enough already.. CSA is so deep in the flights I need a new device to find them. What’s lower than a bottom feeder ? How many flights are there in this bracket? CSA vs PSA who wins for the deepest bracket Dive?
                        Let me guess a PDA snob, yes CSA and PSA are not at the same level as your fancy club but if kids have fun that’s what it’s all about. Not about winning, college placements or any of that other stuff that will be irrelevant in a couple years time.

Comment

Let me guess a PDA snob, yes CSA and PSA are not at the same level as your fancy club but if kids have fun that’s what it’s all about. Not about winning, college placements or any of that other stuff that will be irrelevant in a couple years time.
                          That is literally why parents pay $3k plus and drive all over NY, NJ, PA, DE and MD with tournaments all over the country. If all they want is to have fun and forget about it in a few years they can play for the $200/yr local club.

Comment

That is literally why parents pay $3k plus and drive all over NY, NJ, PA, DE and MD with tournaments all over the country. If all they want is to have fun and forget about it in a few years they can play for the $200/yr local club.
                            The $ has nothing to do with it there are a lot of clubs that are 3-4K year and are a terrible value. Others that are much lower that are a great value. You just have to do your own research. It comes down to is the training and development good and assuming you found the right level of competition do you enjoy playing for that particular team/club and ultimately coach. Not aware of any local clubs that you can play for $200 / yr all in.

Comment

The $ has nothing to do with it there are a lot of clubs that are 3-4K year and are a terrible value. Others that are much lower that are a great value. You just have to do your own research. It comes down to is the training and development good and assuming you found the right level of competition do you enjoy playing for that particular team/club and ultimately coach. Not aware of any local clubs that you can play for $200 / yr all in.
                              Parents aren't paying that money to have their kid play for social reasons and for $200 you can play for any local team in a local league or for about $1k you can play on a local team that is in EDP.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X